Boy, 14, found wandering streets claims he’s lad who vanished seven years ago

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Boy, 14, claims he’s lad who vanished 7 YEARS ago & has escaped kidnappers

A 14-YEAR-old found wandering the streets has told cops he’s Timmothy Pitzen – a boy who went missing seven years ago after his mum killed herself.

The teen yesterday told police in Cincinnati, Ohio, he had "just escaped from two kidnappers" he described as white men with body builder physiques.

His family are quoted as saying the Police have yet to speak to them. Thats not right. Surely they could identify him ?

A 14-YEAR-old found wandering the streets has told cops he’s Timmothy Pitzen – a boy who went missing seven years ago after his mum killed herself.

The teen yesterday told police in Cincinnati, Ohio, he had "just escaped from two kidnappers" he described as white men with body builder physiques.

His family are quoted as saying the Police have yet to speak to them. Thats not right. Surely they could identify him ?
I think that one of the kidnappers was Arnold. He looks like the type of guy that goes around looking for someone to sodomize. You will not catch me going into a secluded place alone with him. Even if he tells me to come into his office. That I would tell him that we will have to talk in a public place, surrounded by a lot of people. Like at a military parade.

I think that one of the kidnappers was Arnold. He looks like the type of guy that goes around looking for someone to sodomize. You will not catch me going into a secluded place alone with him. Even if he tells me to come into his office. That I would tell him that we will have to talk in a public place, surrounded by a lot of people. Like at a military parade.

It's alright. A hidden little fantasy about Arnold that you just let slip out on USMB. miketx will be propositioning you very soon.

Will be interesting to find out if this really is Timmothy.

It's alright. A hidden little fantasy about Arnold that you just let slip out on USMB. miketx will be propositioning you very soon.

I think it is, for some reason the Mom didn't want the Dad to find him, well that is what I think. It will be curious to find out.

I think it is, for some reason the Mom didn't want the Dad to find him, well that is what I think. It will be curious to find out.

I have so many questions.

Was the dad molesting him?

Why did mom leave him with abusive men?

Why did they keep him? Did they molest him?

Was the mom a hero or villain?

A 16 year I know just killed himself. He had it all. I mean, everything. And he ended his life. This boy has been in hell for years and wants to live. I don’t get the human species.

The "boy" looks older than me, and he's 11 years younger than me. :lol:

brian-rini.jpg

DNA says he is not that kid

He is a 23 year old man, or some call him a boy I guess.

Yep. Saw a segment on this on the news this evening. Seems that he tried to pass himself off as their son, but when the DNA came back, they found out it wasn't him.

Interestingly enough, when they interviewed the relatives of the missing kid, the relatives said that although it was painful to have to relive the loss, they hold no ill will against the guy who claimed to be their son.

Did you know that the imposter has a rap sheet? He's got several convictions.

DNA says he is not that kid

He is a 23 year old man, or some call him a boy I guess.

Yep. Saw a segment on this on the news this evening. Seems that he tried to pass himself off as their son, but when the DNA came back, they found out it wasn't him.

Interestingly enough, when they interviewed the relatives of the missing kid, the relatives said that although it was painful to have to relive the loss, they hold no ill will against the guy who claimed to be their son.

Did you know that the imposter has a rap sheet? He's got several convictions.
Guy is a bastard

I'm sure the police were smart enough to throw out a few disclaimers to the family before saying they may have found their boy. Like the fact that he could pass as 40. Or the fact that he doesn't even remotely look like the boy after only 7 years.

Forum List

Back