Bought my first AR pistol

I bet you masturbate to sleep with that every night.

^^^

Home-Theater-Gear-GettyImages-95781853.jpg

Will you be able to change the stock after you SBR it?

Yes, that's the whole point. I want to put a side folder on it. Plus, then I can buy a .223 pistol upper and swap that on to it as well.

lol ... looks just like my BB squirrel assassinator.
I bet it's mega-louder.
I don't even assassinate squirrels, but if I wanted to, I have a perfect thing for it.
I don't assassinate skunks either, and I've petted them and never been sprayed.

I bet it's mega-louder.

i have no idea what that means.

I don't even assassinate squirrels, but if I wanted to, I have a perfect thing for it.

they are left alone if they behave & not after my feeders. i throw enough seed on the ground & they are welcome to it - plus my property abuts a state forest with hundreds if not thousands of oak trees; so there's acorns a plenty. BUT if they come on my deck & make a play for the clothesline with tthe feeders, then all bets are off.

I don't assassinate skunks either, and I've petted them and never been sprayed.

we have skunks - they are cool. they go after the grubs & aren't vermin.

It often seems anti-gun people have dirty imaginations.

For years my main hobby was target shooting handguns. To me a handgun was like a fishing rod or golf club is to other people who are into fishing or golfing.

My hope was a new handgun would enable me to up my average score on a paper target at 25 years just as a golfer hopes a new putter will enable him to putt better,

Many regular pistol shooters I knew were also golfers.

i have no idea what that means.

they are left alone if they behave & not after my feeders. i throw enough seed on the ground & they are welcome to it - plus my property abuts a state forest with hundreds if not thousands of oak trees; so there's acorns a plenty. BUT if they come on my deck & make a play for the clothesline with tthe feeders, then all bets are off.

we have skunks - they are cool. they go after the grubs & aren't vermin.
Mega-louder means mine is extremely loud when fired not to mention the HUGE fireball that accompanies it.

Forum List

Back