Bought my first AR pistol

I have more than a couple of dozen ARs.

I have never had the desire to own an AR pistol.

The low velocity coming out the barrel combined with the big muzzle flash and the enormous sound kinda is a bummer for me.

However, many other people love them.

Sounds like you got a good price. Enjoy!

Like I said, for me, it will be a toy.

Why do you want an SBR? This is not a criticism. But when I run them in carbine matches they are so loud they set off the car alarms behind us. Seriously. Now this is 5.56 so is .300 better?

I will be mounting a Yankee Hill suppressor on it, so the muzzle blast won't be an issue. Why? Because I have a lot of subguns, but don't have a SBR, to be honest. I have never had a use for one. But if the ATF is going to let me paper it for free, who am I to say no?

Like I said, I have loads of NFA weapons so adding another one to the collection is not an issue for me. I have so many fingerprint cards on file with the ATF that you could paper a whole house with them!

Now ... If you were only Free and had Liberties ... That would be cool ... :auiqs.jpg:

I will be mounting a Yankee Hill suppressor on it, so the muzzle blast won't be an issue. Why? Because I have a lot of subguns, but don't have a SBR, to be honest. I have never had a use for one. But if the ATF is going to let me paper it for free, who am I to say no?
Suppressor - now I gotcha !

Borowitz-WoodwardBook.jpg

flying%20monkey.jpg

My guy says if you're going to be forced to NFA a 300BLK with a brace and you want a suppressor...ditch the brace for now and form 4 a suppressor... permanently mount the suppressor to your barrel to make it over 16 inches...now legally add any stock you want.

My guy says if you're going to be forced to NFA a 300BLK with a brace and you want a suppressor...ditch the brace for now and form 4 a suppressor... permanently mount the suppressor to your barrel to make it over 16 inches...now legally add any stock you want.

Nah, I want to do it full on as a SBR, that way i can run it with, or without a suppressor as the mood takes me. Like I said, I don't have one. So this will be purely for fun.

Plus, they pay for the tax, and I don't have to wait months.

Forum List

Back