Bought my first AR pistol

Frankly, I've never heard of one crime committed with one of these pistols, have you?

Two Recently Within 50 Miles of Where I Live.
Seized after arrest of car jackers:

52638186613_c63f50fe01_z.jpg

Seized from a suspect charged with Attempted Murder:

52637966664_b407a87e93_z.jpg

Wow, only two crimes within 50 miles of you! Wonder how someone carries, conceals and holds up a store with a gun almost as long as their arm?

Bet that's why they got caught.

No ... Two crimes with SBR's seized ... And high-capacity ammo options ... :thup:
Plenty more crime in those to blue shitholes.

Thank goodness they don't wander out my way.
Of course ... I am probably a lot better armed and trained than they are.
I wouldn't own an SBR ... Too many better options.

And in both case ... They were only caught after crashing vehicles ...
Try to hide a car in your pants.

No ... Two crimes with SBR's seized ... And high-capacity ammo options ... :thup:
Plenty more crime in those to blue shitholes.

Thank goodness they don't wander out my way.
Of course ... I am probably a lot better armed and trained than they are.
I wouldn't own an SBR ... Too many better options.

I want a Retro 9mm DOE Carbine Build ( only way to do a real deal one is SBR ) AR pistols are a Tarp ( Trap)

I want a Retro 9mm DOE Carbine Build ( only way to do a real deal one is SBR ) AR pistols are a Tarp ( Trap)

Here's my "jump bag" ... You know the extra bag of spare junk you have just to throw in the back of truck ...
And don't care if it get's muddy or rained on ... :auiqs.jpg:

If I need a pistol ... The Berretta will do ... If I need an AR-15 ... There's one in there ...
And ... You might be a bit surprised at how accurate that Tech 9 is ... If I need something with a short barrel for a suppressive fire option.
And that's all just back-up ... Pray I don't pick up the AR-10.

52637241152_d203f9f71a_c.jpg

.No ... Two crimes with SBR's seized ... And high-capacity ammo options ...
sounds like a couple of people who didn't really know what they were doing.

I wouldn't own an SBR ...
They have their design applications. In your cases, it sounds like a couple of teens who thought the intimidation factor of the military look outweighed practicality.

Try to hide a car in your pants.
Do Hot Wheels count?

TwinMill_Side-62983551.jpg

sounds like a couple of people who didn't really know what they were doing.

They have their design applications. In your cases, it sounds like a couple of teens who thought the intimidation factor of the military look outweighed practicality.

Do Hot Wheels count?

View attachment 749010

Cool Hot Wheels ... You would be easy for shop for at Christmas.

In the article about the teens arrested and weapons seized after carjackings ... They were caught after "t-boning" another car ...
Killed a woman and her four-year-old child ... I would have to agree they didn't know the hell they were doing.

The whole story was about a rise in the crime rate among armed teens ... Where they keep finding each other on one end of the guns or the other.
But ... The Mayor is a Progressive ... And she appointed a Progressive as the Police Chief ... And their response to the wreck killing the two was ...
"How about we stop chasing them" ... :thup:

I mean damn ... You could greatly reduce the number of arrests and the prison population ...
If they just stopped arresting people for stealing cars and shooting at each other.
I mean it's all just intimidation and military wannabe's ... They don't know what they are doing ...
Just ask the dead folks.

Last edited:
yep. & b4 guns, what are boys' FIRST .... toy ... jr?

:laughing0301:

Whelp, my first toy was a stick, because we were poor. But I had a great imagination so that stick became whatever I wanted it to be.

You wouldn't understand. Drones like you have no creativity.

Whelp, my first toy was a stick, because we were poor. But I had a great imagination so that stick became whatever I wanted it to be.

You wouldn't understand. Drones like you have no creativity.

ded.gif

no worries, OP - i'm finished trolling you. thought you could take it, cause, you know... pay back 'n all of that. anyhoo, i shall take my leave now, much to yer delight i am sure. bb4n.

no worries, OP - i'm finished trolling you. thought you could take it, cause, you know... pay back 'n all of that. anyhoo, i shall take my leave now, much to yer delight i am sure. bb4n.

Nah, stay and troll, you don't bug me in the slightest.

I am having fun bitchslapping you though.

Forum List

Back