Both The Dictionary And The Cemetery Are Closed

Perhaps you’ve heard the saying, ‘The only places one finds justice are in the dictionary and in the cemetery.’

1.I like to imagine that I am cynical enough to accept life’s exigencies, when it comes to disappointments. But it that were true, I wouldn’t expect justice, and that the noble and principled would come out on top. But…alas….I am less than sanguine when evil goes unpunished.

2. So….if Trump loses and evil wins this round, it would not be 180° from many of my predictions. And while I have grown to accept the most corrupt political family, the Clintons, grow rich in material rewards and in status, sometimes my rube-like innocence takes a bruise.

3. I admit that I truly believed it when I wrote this, that Durham was coming to our rescue:

“John Durham…Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?
Right! The Russia Hoax!!!!

"Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry
John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."
Barr Assigns U.S. Attorney in Connecticut to Review Origins of Russia Inquiry

4. But this occurred:

“No Durham Report or Indictments before Election Day
No Durham Report or Indictments before Election Day | National Review

…does not bode well for justice, rectitude, or future corruption practices.

5. And this:

‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report”

6. Thayer must have anticipated these events, when he wrote

Oh, somewhere in this favoured land the sun is shining bright,
The band is playing somewhere, and somewhere hearts are light;
And somewhere men are laughing, and somewhere children shout,
But there is no joy in Mudville—mighty Casey has struck out.

"BREAKING: John Durham Resigns as US Attorney – Effective February 28th — Before Biden AG Takes Office"

He is resigning as US Attorney. He will continue his investigation of nothing.

Our Constitutional form of government can't long survive when an entire major political party, the Democrats, have become corrupt, dishonest, and evil.

Trump has claimed victimhood all his life. He says he was treated unfairly an the system was rigged against him since 1980. Now you are a victim too.

Untitled-Design-52.png

Perhaps you’ve heard the saying, ‘The only places one finds justice are in the dictionary and in the cemetery.’

1.I like to imagine that I am cynical enough to accept life’s exigencies, when it comes to disappointments. But it that were true, I wouldn’t expect justice, and that the noble and principled would come out on top. But…alas….I am less than sanguine when evil goes unpunished.

2. So….if Trump loses and evil wins this round, it would not be 180° from many of my predictions. And while I have grown to accept the most corrupt political family, the Clintons, grow rich in material rewards and in status, sometimes my rube-like innocence takes a bruise.

3. I admit that I truly believed it when I wrote this, that Durham was coming to our rescue:

“John Durham…Barr has assigned US Attn'y Durham to investigate ......guess what?

John H. Durham, the United States attorney in Connecticut, has a history of serving as a special prosecutor investigating potential wrongdoing among national security officials, including the F.B.I.’s ties to a crime boss in Boston and accusations of C.I.A. abuses of detainees.

His inquiry is the third known investigation focused on the opening of an F.B.I. counterintelligence investigation during the 2016 presidential campaign into possible ties between Russia’s election interference and Trump associates."

4. But this occurred:

5. And this:

‘Unmasking’ probe commissioned by Barr concludes without charges or any public report”

"BREAKING: John Durham Resigns as US Attorney – Effective February 28th — Before Biden AG Takes Office"

Yes, and? Is he the only U.S. Attorney, appointed by the previous President, to leave when the new administration took over?

Are there any individuals who should be celebrating the lack of justice in America, based on these hoaxes and lies?

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

Should there be no penalties?

All of it is true. The lack of justice was in not holding Trump accountable for Jan 6.

You are the one lying about AOC. What she said was true. She said she heard a pounding on the door and was afraid it might be the people who were storing the capitol. Once the Republican terrorists breached the capitol, they had access to the tunnel that led to the Cannon office building. The person pounding at the door was a capitol police officer who apparently didn't identify himself. She had every right to be afraid. The fact that the capitol police decided to evacuate the Cannon Building shows the seriousness of the attack.

Did Pelosi Plot the Capitol Riot?

‘Conversations’ Pelosi Had With Sgt At Arms About National Guard Presence Factored Into ‘Blender Of Decision Making’ That Led Up To Riot

...raises questions as to what role Pelosi’s office had in the security failures that resulted in the resignations of both Irving and former Chief of Capitol Police Steven Sund. Pelosi’s Deputy Chief of Staff Drew Hammill did not deny the allegations in a statement to the Daily Caller.

“If you believe Irving’s timeline that he testified under oath to, how could he ask for permission from the Speaker 20 minutes before he got the request?” One source familiar told the Caller."
dailycaller.com

Sources: ‘Conversations’ Pelosi Had With Sgt At Arms About National Guard Presence Factored Into ‘Blender Of Decision Making’ That Led Up To Riot
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her office had conversations with former Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving regarding the use of the National Guard on Capitol grounds.
dailycaller.com
dailycaller.com

Just as we have seen in every other riot, arson, looting, mayhem.....it was Democrats behind them, planning them, and authorizing them.

They lie about everything.

4. But this occurred:

5. And this:

Yes, and? Is he the only U.S. Attorney, appointed by the previous President, to leave when the new administration took over?

Are there any individuals who should be celebrating the lack of justice in America, based on these hoaxes and lies?

First collusion, collusion, collusion, Russia, Russia, Russia, Obstruction, Obstruction, Obstruction. Racist, Racist, Racist, Impeach, Impeach, Impeach, Recession, Recession, Recession, Emoluments, 25th amendment, Stormy Daniels, lies about Charlottesville fine Nazis, Kurds, Ukraine, Quid Pro Quo, ‘lynching,’ the GAO charges, Lev Parnas, impeachment, coronavirus ‘hoax,’ General Flynn perjury trap, no evidence of voter fraud in the stolen election.....

...and this week, AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

Should there be no penalties?

All of it is true. The lack of justice was in not holding Trump accountable for Jan 6.

You are the one lying about AOC. What she said was true. She said she heard a pounding on the door and was afraid it might be the people who were storing the capitol. Once the Republican terrorists breached the capitol, they had access to the tunnel that led to the Cannon office building. The person pounding at the door was a capitol police officer who apparently didn't identify himself. She had every right to be afraid. The fact that the capitol police decided to evacuate the Cannon Building shows the seriousness of the attack.

‘Conversations’ Pelosi Had With Sgt At Arms About National Guard Presence Factored Into ‘Blender Of Decision Making’ That Led Up To Riot

...raises questions as to what role Pelosi’s office had in the security failures that resulted in the resignations of both Irving and former Chief of Capitol Police Steven Sund. Pelosi’s Deputy Chief of Staff Drew Hammill did not deny the allegations in a statement to the Daily Caller.

“If you believe Irving’s timeline that he testified under oath to, how could he ask for permission from the Speaker 20 minutes before he got the request?” One source familiar told the Caller."
dailycaller.com

Sources: ‘Conversations’ Pelosi Had With Sgt At Arms About National Guard Presence Factored Into ‘Blender Of Decision Making’ That Led Up To Riot
Speaker Nancy Pelosi and her office had conversations with former Sergeant at Arms Paul Irving regarding the use of the National Guard on Capitol grounds.
dailycaller.com
dailycaller.com

Just as we have seen in every other riot, arson, looting, mayhem.....it was Democrats behind them, planning them, and authorizing them.

You are making a fundamental mistake if you think that anyone is as screwed up as Trump.

I read this in the Daily Caller piece that the poster Chic offered us:

“The Speaker’s Office has made it clear publicly and repeatedly that our office was not consulted or contacted concerning any request for the National Guard ahead of January 6th. That has been confirmed by former Sergeant at Arms Irving in sworn testimony before Senate committees. The Speaker expects security professionals to make security decisions and to briefed about those decisions,” Hammill said.

“It is our understanding that Committee on House Administration Ranking Republican Member Davis was briefed in advance of January 6th about security preparedness, but took no action to address any security concerns that he might have had,” he concluded.
........................................................................................

So, there is that.

AOC lying about her near-death experience in the Capitol Riots.....when she wasn't even in the Capitol.

Really?
I have not seen that in reportage.
Can the poster Chic provide us with credible sourcing?
Substantive vetting?

Now that we have seen the humungous efforts the Wehrmacht has put into hiding their year-long never-ending series of riots and assaults on America, and the huge propaganda effort designed to hide their assaults behind one single riot, the one at the Capitol…..pulling at out heartstrings with poor little AOC fearing for her life……

….let’s remind all that every single thing the Democrats/Left portrays is a bald-faced lie…..

“AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riot

Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez was in the Cannon office building, across from the Capitol​

…claims she made about the Jan. 6 Capitol riot, with many noting that she wasn't even in the Capitol when it occurred.

The controversy erupted after the New York congresswoman posted a video in which she described a confrontation with Capitol police at her office, which is located on the larger Capitol complex. But it is not in the Capitol itself — which includes the dome, the House, and the Senate — and was where many rioters stormed in and were seen breaking windows. AOC faces backlash as critics point out she wasn't in Capitol building during riot

Poor, poor Ocasio.....fearful that she would die in the Capitol Riots!!!!

Of course......there is a problem: she wasn't in the Capitol.

“Ocasio-Cortez said that the officer was “looking at me with all this anger and hostility. At first, in my brain and in my mind, I just came from this super intense experience just now, maybe I’m reading into this, right?

She compared this experience to “so many other communities in this country where you don’t know if you’re safe or not.” The officer told her where to go, and she said “we’re just so rattled in that moment, and the situation felt so volatile with the officer that I run over, I grab my bag, and we just start running over to that building.”

A person can access the Cannon Building via a tunnel. But no one made it past the Capitol.” AOC wasn't in the Capitol Building at the time of the Jan. 6 riot—she was in another building entirely

AOC Tale of Her Capitol Hill Riot Experience Turns Out to be Mostly Fake News

“In a heartbreaking Instagram live video, the congresswoman described how she came to terms with the fact that she would be killed during the Capitol riot.”

1612477483283.png

Paul Ryan in the Cannon Tunnel
untappedcities.com

The Underground Tunnels Beneath the U.S Capitol and Library of Congress - Untapped New York
Capitol Hill in Washington D.C. is connected underground by tunnels and subways, offering all the things you would need from the outside world.
untappedcities.com

Pretty scary, huh?????

AOC probably has PTSD now!!!

1614527020108.png

Now don't forget.....I'm never wrong.

Ummm, did AOC say she was in the House chamber? or in the Dome?

You remind me of nothing so much as Confederate General Wise, chased by Union General Cox, referring to his retreat a 'retrograde movement' of his troops.

Nice retrograde movement you made there.

humungous efforts the Wehrmacht has put into hiding their year-long never-ending series of riots and assaults on America, and the huge propaganda effort designed to hide their assaults behind one single riot, the one at the Capitol

"Wermacht"?
"never ending riots and assaults"?
"lie about everything"?

Ummm, poster, this may just be me, but........but I'm kinda trending towards the suggestion that your posts above say far more about you than it does AOC, or the Dems.

Look up 'measured" and 'considered' and 'thoughtful' in your Funk&Wagnalls.

Just sayin'.

humungous efforts the Wehrmacht has put into hiding their year-long never-ending series of riots and assaults on America, and the huge propaganda effort designed to hide their assaults behind one single riot, the one at the Capitol

"Wermacht"?
"never ending riots and assaults"?
"lie about everything"?

Ummm, poster, this may just be me, but........but I'm kinda trending towards the suggestion that your posts above say far more about you than it does AOC, or the Dems.

Look up 'measured" and 'considered' and 'thoughtful' in your Funk&Wagnalls.

Just sayin'.

I didn't say the Democrats are the Wehrmacht.......

......the Wehrmacht said it.

The difference between you Democrats and the actual Nazis is hardly 1° different.

Did you know that the Nazis claimed to have used the Democrat Party as its model?

It's a fact

• 1. Know what else the Nazis learned from the Progressives/Democrats?

“…history of laws against miscegenation—interracial marriage or procreation—in the United States.

Under the influence of Darwinism, racial science and an associated eugenics movement emerged in the late nineteenth century, grew with the Progressive movement, peaked in the 1920s, and disappeared during World War II. (Its enthusiastic embrace by Hitler did not help it…” The Race Against Race

“The Germanic inhabitant of the American continent, who has remained racially pure and unmixed, rose to be master of the continent; he will remain the master as long as he does not fall a victim to defilement of the blood.”
    Adolph Hitler
    Untitled Document

• 2. “At Nuremberg, the Nazis sought to preserve Nordic racial purity by outlawing racial intermarriage with Jews in much the same manner that Democratic anti-miscegenation laws outlawed racial intermarriage with blacks.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

3. Guess were Adolph got the idea for sterilization of ‘undesirables’???
“…Hitler learned from progressive sterilization laws that had been enacted in America through the influence of activists like Margaret Sanger, the founder of Planned Parenthood. “I have studied with great interest the laws of several American states concerning prevention of reproduction by people whose progeny would in all probability be of no value or be injurious to the racial stock.”

Hitler’s views—which closely parallel Sanger’s—provided the basis for the Nazi sterilization laws of 1933 which began by targeting “imbeciles” and the mentally retarded, and later expanded to cover Jews, gypsies, and other social undesirables.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

• Hitler wrote to the president of the American Eugenics Society to ask for a copy of his “The Case for Sterilization.”
    (Margaret Sanger and Sterilization)

German race science stood on American progressive’s shoulders.

• 4. The Nazi Nuremberg Laws were taken nearly wholly from the Jim Crow Laws of the Democrat controlled South.
    In “Hitler's American Model: The United States and the Making of Nazi Race Law ,” by James Whitman, he shows how the Nazis took the Democrats’ Jim Crow Laws, simply changed the word ‘black’ and inserted the word ‘Jew.’
“Let’s remember that every segregation law in the South was passed by a Democratic legislature, signed by a Democratic governor, and enforced by Democratic officials. The Nuremberg team carefully studied these laws that were mainly aimed at blacks and used them to formulate their own racist legislation mainly aimed at Jews.” Dinesh D’Souza: What Hitler Learned from the Democrats

• 5. From the LATimes:
  • “At a crucial 1934 planning meeting for the Nuremberg system, the Minister of Justice presented a memorandum on American law. According to a transcript, he led a detailed discussion of miscegenation statutes from all over the United States. Moreover it is clear that the most radical Nazis were the most eager advocates of American practices. Roland Freisler, who would become president of the Nazi People's Court, declared that American jurisprudence "would suit us perfectly."
    When the Nazis wrote the Nuremberg laws, they looked to racist American statutes

Have you ever read a book, you dolt???????

Did you know that the Nazis claimed to have used the Democrat Party as its model?

No, I did not know that. Nor do I know it "is a fact".

Regardless, I'm challenged in my understanding of how 101 years ago, a Political Party, which by their nature, are always reactive to the perceived-in-the-moment social and economic realities of their times is of instructive value for the real world reality of today's America.

Be our sherpa on that one, poster Chic.
Is the American Democratic Party of 1920.........the same as that party in 2021?

And then, you wish to call today's American Democratic Party the "Wermacht"?

To call 'em the "Wermacht" diminishes and trivializes all those Americans ....Democrat and Republican ..... who died or were injured in fighting against the real Wermacht in 1944 and 1945.

Regardless, I'm challenged in my understanding of how 101 years ago, a Political Party, which by their nature, are always reactive to the perceived-in-the-moment social and economic realities of their times is of instructive value for the real world reality of today's America.

Is the American Democratic Party of 1920.........the same as that party in 2021?

To call 'em the "Wermacht" diminishes and trivializes all those Americans ....Democrat and Republican ..... who died or were injured in fighting against the real Wermacht in 1944 and 1945.

You asked me to prove what I said about AOC lying about being in the Capitol during the riot.

That's when you should have said 'thank you.'

Instead you went on to another subject, on which I schooled you, as well.

What has been revealed is a character flaw of yours, and not a pretty one.

Is that due to poor upbringing?

I'm happy to have put you in your place.....perhaps you'll learn from it.

"Regardless, I'm challenged in my understanding of how 101 years ago, a Political Party, which by their nature, are always reactive to the perceived-in-the-moment social and economic realities of their times is of instructive value for the real world reality of today's America."

Let's continue with your remedial education:

1. The Democrats are, and have always been, the party of slavery, segregation, and second-class citizenship, the party that stood in schoolhouse doors to block black school children….until Republicans sent in the 101st airborne

2. It is the party of Jefferson Davis, of Nathan Bedford Forrest and the Knights of the KKK, Planned Parenthood, concentration camps for American citizens, and restrictions on free speech.

3. It is the party of Mao ornaments on the White House Christmas tree, and of James Hodgkinson, and of Communist Bernie Sanders, of pretend genders.

4. The Democrat Party is the oldest racist organization in America, the trail of tears, the author of Jim Crow and the bigotry of low expectations, filibustered against women getting the vote and killed every anti-lynching bill to get to Congress

5. The Democrat Party is the number one funder of the Islamic Revolution in Tehran….to the tune of $100 billion to the Ayatollahs….and gave Hezbollah the go-ahead to sell cocaine in America.

6. It is the party of anti-Semitism and Louis Farrakhan, and of the first Cabinet member ever to be held in contempt of Congress.

7. It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote.

8. It is the party that couldn't suck up to the Castro Brothers enough, and treats the Bill of Rights like a Chinese menu..

9. The Democrats got us into the Civil War…Jefferson Davis .... Woodrow Wilson, WWI….FDR, WWII……Truman, Korean War….VietNam, JFK and LBJ…..yet they want to weaken our military.

10. The Democrats are the party that looks at the mayhem their gun laws have produced in Chicago, ……and this is their model for the nation.

11. I should mention that the Democrat Party was used as a model by Adolph Hitler and the Nazi Party….another ‘feather’ in the party’s cap?

12. The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism.

13. It's the party of felons over law-abiding actual citizens

14. No shared values, not an American party…they oppose free speech, the second amendment, and the free practice of one’s religion.

15. Recent development prove the Democrats to be, as well, the party of rioters, arsonists, murderers, and anarchists.

Democrats: Bull Connor, George Wallace, Orval Faubus, Lester Maddox, Al Gore, Sr., Bill Clinton….all racists, all Democrats.

Here is where you attempt to shield your ignorance with "No, I did not know that. Nor do I know it "is a fact".

Government school grad?

Whew!!!
I'm guessing those posts above (#34 & $35) were cathartic for poor avataree, Chic.
Or, some might say......a keyboard enema.
Tho, I would not be one to say such.

Poster Chic said in those long screeds, this:
You asked me to prove what I said about AOC lying about being in the Capitol during the riot.
Well, if the reportage is true ....Representative Ocasio-Cortez was not in the Capitol 'building' during the Trump insurrection.
And if the reportage offered by poster Chic is also true ......AOC did not say she was.
Hence, what's up with his accusation she lied?

It appears, poster Chic seemingly believes he's got her cornered in a perjury trap.
I, personally, think he is trying too hard and overthinking his desire to be an ace investigator.

I'd suggest he settle down.
Let the game come to you, PChic.
Don't chase it. In short, settle down, son.
.........................................................................................

I am so cool with learning new stuff.

But this stuff.....the stuff Chic offers us about Democrats, well, it seemingly comes straight from the Bizzarro Desk:
  • It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote............The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism
See?
Nutsocrazo QAnon nutjobbery....squared!

Other than that, I kinda like avataree PoliticalChic's postings.
They offer a peek into the Twilight Zone of the fringie RightField.

And we all wanna be 'schooled' in that. No?

Whew!!!
I'm guessing those posts above (#34 & $35) were cathartic for poor avataree, Chic.
Or, some might say......a keyboard enema.
Tho, I would not be one to say such.

Poster Chic said in those long screeds, this:
Well, if the reportage is true ....Representative Ocasio-Cortez was not in the Capitol 'building' during the Trump insurrection.
And if the reportage offered by poster Chic is also true ......AOC did not say she was.
Hence, what's up with his accusation she lied?

It appears, poster Chic seemingly believes he's got her cornered in a perjury trap.
I, personally, think he is trying too hard and overthinking his desire to be an ace investigator.

I'd suggest he settle down.
Let the game come to you, PChic.
Don't chase it. In short, settle down, son.
.........................................................................................

I am so cool with learning new stuff.

But this stuff.....the stuff Chic offers us about Democrats, well, it seemingly comes straight from the Bizzarro Desk:
  • It is the party that admits its future depends on flooding the country with illegal aliens, and telling them to vote............The Democrat Party is now running on full-blown anti-white racism
See?
Nutsocrazo QAnon nutjobbery....squared!

Other than that, I kinda like avataree PoliticalChic's postings.
They offer a peek into the Twilight Zone of the fringie RightField.

And we all wanna be 'schooled' in that. No?

It appears that the prime directive instituted in Leftists....you.....is the requirement of ignoring truth.

In the remedial education that I provided for you, you were unable to find a single error...

As usual for the Left's slaves, you simply shrug.

In the remedial education that I provided for you, you were unable to find a single error...

Ah, mon ami, go back. Re-read.
Our respected and alert Representative A.Ocasio-Cortez seemingly never said she was in the House Chamber, the Senate Chamber, nor the Dome. At least, I didn't observe her stating such in the very video clip poor avatar, PoliticalChic, worked so hard to offer us.

Why she didn't say that.... I dunno. Maybe because that's not where she was?
Why poster PolChic offered it to us......I dunno.
It certainly does not 'prove' his point.

But hey, we all have our own personalized way in the struggle to make a point. Some are more successful than others.

It is what it is.
Bigly.

Ah, mon ami, go back. Re-read.
Our respected and alert Representative A.Ocasio-Cortez seemingly never said she was in the House Chamber, the Senate Chamber, nor the Dome. At least, I didn't observe her stating such in the very video clip poor avatar, PoliticalChic, worked so hard to offer us.

Why she didn't say that.... I dunno. Maybe because that's not where she was?
Why poster PolChic offered it to us......I dunno.
It certainly does not 'prove' his point.

But hey, we all have our own personalized way in the struggle to make a point. Some are more successful than others.

It is what it is.
Bigly.

Democrats and their apologists....you....lie about everything.

Forum List

Back