Both sad and ridiculous

Democrats don't believe in AGW
Seriously. So you just rewrote the democratic platform. You guys just go through life making shit up.,

Notice you cut the rest of my post where I explained why I said that ...

Clearly you don't believe in AGW. You don't claim AGW will be a catastrophe then oppose the only two real things we can do about it right now. That's retarded

Seriously. So you just rewrote the democratic platform. You guys just go through life making shit up.,

Clearly you don't believe in AGW. You don't claim AGW will be a catastrophe then oppose the only two real things we can do about it right now. That's retarded
You’re retarded . You think you and not every research facility in the world know how to do anything about AGW. Thats idiotic. You’re that smart ? Doubtful.

Last edited:
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.

No, we KNOW the voter registration rolls are wrong.
No, we KNOW the voter registration rolls are wrong
LOL...
No you don't. You imagine they are and that any inaccuracies result in fraud and that fraud is perpetrated by and for the benefit of Dems only.

You have nothing but dopey suppositions and paranoid delusions.
We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
six ballots shoved into one mail box.
if those 6 ballots all had the same address then thats where they go...
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So you have no problem if someone fills out two, three or more ballots?
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
but it never happens right?
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
it is not mass mailed offsome outdated voter registration form.
For one an absentee ballot is requested by a person. That person gives an address where to send it.
A distinction without a difference. You're assuming the voter rolls are not accurate and that any inaccuacies will end with fraud. IOW.....you're imagining a problem that you don't know exists.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
Like I said. It's in your imagimation.
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
Yes. In your imagination.
Your "report" didn't identify a single instance of fraud.
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
So you want voter fraud? Voter Fraud Map: Election Fraud Database | The Heritage Foundation
theses are only the cases that have been prosecuted. Actual numbers are that are not caught or not prosecuted are higher
LOL...
You just admitted and documented there is no fraud of consequence. Good job, loser.
I take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
it is no where near complete. And you can bet that only some of the instances are never found and some that are found out are probably never prosecute.
take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
it is no where near complete. And you can bet that only some of the instances are never found and some that are found out are probably never prosecute.

Even a number 10x what you posted would be inconsequential.

You still have nothing.
Most would say that even one instance is too much but of course the left sees nothing wrong in cheating. They know they have no other choice.
Most would say that even one instance is too much but of course the left sees nothing wrong in cheating. They know they have no other choice.
I certainly don't see millions of illegals voting illegally.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it. But when things don’t go the lefts way no matter whether they cheat or not. They go crazy, claim Russia and try every underhanded thing they can to erase the election because they can’t accept it.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it
Umm....yeah. You're not cool with a clean election?
You seem to have the problem with a clean election. You are the one that doesn’t mind cheating. But I understand that, the left knows the need to cheat and understand that they need to win any way they can
You seem to have the problem with a clean election. You are the one that doesn’t mind cheating. But I understand that, the left knows the need to cheat and understand that they need to win any way they can
I don't see a problem with the 1200 or so you cited. If that's all that could be found out of hundreds of millions of ballots, then any fraud that does exist is not game changing.
“But I guess you think cheating is perfectly okay.”
About as much as you think it’s not cheating COLLUDING with Russia, screwing up the mail delivery and lying every fking day of the week about the virus. Somehow, pretending that black and brown people should be discriminated agaisnt so your kkk friends can all gov a country with a white minority excusses supporting the biggest imbecile and traitor this country has ever known....is fine.,
Man are you still holding on to all those disproved conspiracy theories? Well I guess they don’t allow any thing but in China.
“Disproven” by Trump and lackey Barr. And, Only because his followers are ignorant. Everyone else with half a brain knows Trump is a Russian asset and Putin Butt boy. Trump is a traitor to the US constitution and our govt, in general. The gop in general is guilty by association and right at the door as well.
Yeah you run with that uneducated view of the real world. I got to hand it to you the Chinese must be able to see the handwriting on the wall. They see that Trump is going to be elected again.Go back and tell your masters that no on in the U.S. is falling for their scare tactics.

LOL...
No you don't. You imagine they are and that any inaccuracies result in fraud and that fraud is perpetrated by and for the benefit of Dems only.

We have already seen the disaster that mail in voting can be. It has been tried and failed. There was even a news crew that tried it with fake ballots. In one instance 3% were lost in the mail, even though the news crew mailed them. In another instance almost all disappeared.
those wanting mail in voting obviously have never dealt with the post office or have a plan to cheat. Nothing like having votes disappear or having six ballots shoved into one mail box.
Yeah right. In a single family apartment with only two people living there. Damn do you ever stop? You do realize that people move right or don’t they explain thing like that in Beijing?
well then the carrier will forward the ones who dont live there....dont you ever stop with your bullshit?...try making up more scenarios you are good at it....
So where does he forward them to if no forwarding address or they have died Kreskin?
they get returned to sender with an explanation .....you live here and i have to explain that to you?...geezus....
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there? They know that any ballot that is addressed to a certain address is only for those at that address? When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman. So If that person decides to fill out that ballot that is ok with you right? If the post office does not get your vote in in time to be counted that is fine with you? If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that? If your ballot gets lost your fine with that?
So your claim is every post office employee knows that the people listed on that ballot is living there?
not every employee....the carrier of that route.....i knew every name on my route and if it was one i wasnt sure of, i put a question mark on it and let them tell me,if they didnt know they usually wrote "not here" on it and it would be returned to sender unknown.....
When a piece of mail is returned it usually returned by the person at the address not by the postman.
with political mail like ballots,federal law says if you are not sure you have to attempt delivery,which i described above.....if the person does what you think everyone does with mail that is not theirs that isnt on me, i did what i am obligated to do, i attempted it.....its up to the register of voters to keep up with their voter rolls....not the PO....
If the postman does not feel like completing their rounds that day your fine with that?
lol....it dont work that way.....you think this is like that guy on cheers?...we could not just say "im done for today i will do the rest of the route tomorrow."..when you are done with the route is when you come back to the office....if for some reason you cant get done,like a vehical break down,they will send carriers out to help you get it done......
if your ballot got lost it wasnt because of me,if i have it when i leave the office you will get it that day.....but if it isnt in my hands i have no control over it....once i deliver it i did my part....
So you think no one has every delivered mail to a wrong address? I have gotten mail many times in my box that was for someone that I have never heard of, for someone three blocks over.
So here is just one of many Postal carrier hoarded 40,000 pieces of undelivered mail
I take it you have never worked behind the counter at a post office nor have you ever had a letter or package mysteriously go missing from the time it is mailed by the time it is supposed to be delivered.
]I plan to. Vote by mail is OK for people that have to contend with long, long lines due all the closed polling places done away with by republicans to control the vote or people that worried of standing in long, long lines during a pandemic that has already killed over 171,000 Americans, just as vote by mail is used regularly by Donny himself. I vote early and at time of my convenience and have for years. I will mask, glove and shield or even wear a disposable protective suit if necessary to vote early, in person and make sure my vote for the Biden/Harris ticket counts to put an end to trump's subversion of our government.

No. Vote by mail is fine ONLY for those who medically cannot reach the polling place or who are truly out of town... Like the POTUS, who maintains a permanent residence in FL.

COVID-19 and long lines are NOT acceptable reasons. I will walk into my polling place with no mask or any other “protective” device other than my knife. Then I’ll go to the range and the dojo I train at before returning home to prepare for the Revolutionary Conservative Resistance.
If good enough for trump, who thinks nothing of jetting down to his home for golf, it is good enough for everybody that wants to vote that way, unless trump sabotages the mail just in time for election.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same.
You do understand that he is doing absentee ballot and not mass mailing? you seem to be under the impression that they are one and the same
LOL...
They're the same ballot and they're processed and counted in the exact same way. What do you imagine is different?
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded.
no what I am imagining is that millions of ballots will be lost, considered not eligible or otherwise not counted. Some will indeed create fraud with mail in ballots just has been done in the past. We have had people for years that have indeed been prosecuted for voter fraud. If you think that voter rolls are up to date you are seriously deluded
yeah in my imagination, that’s why it is written about by news organizations and shown in the news. Millions of mail-in ballots went missing in 2018: Report

yeah in my imagination
LOL...
You just admitted and documented there is no fraud of consequence. Good job, loser.
I take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .
take it you need to have someone read for you. The web page I pointed you to, the very first word is a ” sampling” .

You still have nothing.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it. But when things don’t go the lefts way no matter whether they cheat or not. They go crazy, claim Russia and try every underhanded thing they can to erase the election because they can’t accept it.
Oh as long as millions are not voting illegally or millions of ballots are not being changed you are fine with it
I don't see a problem with the 1200 or so you cited. If that's all that could be found out of hundreds of millions of ballots, then any fraud that does exist is not game changing.
About as much as you think it’s not cheating COLLUDING with Russia, screwing up the mail delivery and lying every fking day of the week about the virus. Somehow, pretending that black and brown people should be discriminated agaisnt so your kkk friends can all gov a country with a white minority excusses supporting the biggest imbecile and traitor this country has ever known....is fine.,
Man are you still holding on to all those disproved conspiracy theories? Well I guess they don’t allow any thing but in China.
“Disproven” by Trump and lackey Barr. And, Only because his followers are ignorant. Everyone else with half a brain knows Trump is a Russian asset and Putin Butt boy. Trump is a traitor to the US constitution and our govt, in general. The gop in general is guilty by association and right at the door as well.
Yeah you run with that uneducated view of the real world. I got to hand it to you the Chinese must be able to see the handwriting on the wall. They see that Trump is going to be elected again.Go back and tell your masters that no on in the U.S. is falling for their scare tactics.
Burp !

You’re retarded . You think you and not every research facility in the world know how to do anything about AGW. Thats idiotic. You’re that smart ? Doubtful.

Then why can't you address my points?

The only two things we could do right now today that would have a major impact on emissions without harming the economy are nuclear and fracking for natural gas and Democrats oppose both of them.

We waste hundreds of billions of dollars on so called green energy that barely slows down the rate of increase in carbon fuel power plant power required. Green energy on a large scale is not within our current technical capability.

Do you know anything about this or you're just parroting the DNC?

I am voting by mail. I should not have to expose myself to health risks. Deny me this and stuff hits the fan. Put the mailboxes back while you are at it.

So you're planning to spend the rest of your existence - can't call it a life - in a hermetically-sealed box, because you "shouldn't have to expose yourself to health risks", ever, in any fashion? And the entire world is supposed to accommodate your extreme hypochondria? Oh, and we're also supposed to spend huge amounts of money on mailboxes that serve very little real purpose for being there, just so you can "feelz" that everything is okay?

I have a better plan. How about you deal with your own fucking insanity and accept that YOU don't have the right to deny US a functioning nation just because you're non-functioning? Demand to be the center of the universe, and stuff hits the fan.

Once again it is a partial list. Do you understand the word partial?
I would prefer an election with not one ballot not counted, one ballot not changed. No cheating at all. But I guess you think cheating is perfectly okay.
I would prefer voter ID. I know the left claims that minorities are not smart enough to get or keep on. But I know minoritieshave and keep driver’s license, social security, ACA some even have SNAP and other forms of assistance.
I would like voters rolls to be merged into a national database so we know that John Doe has not crossed county or state lines to vote numerous times. I would like to know that Jos Guatemala that was smuggled across the border last week is not voting.

You say there was not enough to matter I am sure you don’t remember the 2000 election.
LOL I remember 2000 election well ...I voted for GWB ,my last republican vote

And so your story changes ... again ...

You never voted for a Republican in your life. Be honest

Now, now. It's entirely possible he sustained a traumatic brain injury at some point. In fact, I wouldn't be at all surprised.

Anyone who believes eddiew was ever a Republican has a traumatic brain injury

I tend to doubt it myself. That level of stupid tends to be lifelong.
Since when is it considered being stupid to believe in science and facts. The stupid people are those who pray for a good job instead of getting a better education and working for it.

The last thing Democrats pay attention to are science or facts. For you it's all about ...

And more specifically, all you care is about how YOU feel. You don't care about other people even when you destroy them as long as you can feel smug and superior while you do it

Seriously, you believe in AGW as a Democrat does ? . Cause if you don’t you don’t know science.

Democrats don't believe in AGW. There are two things we could do today that would have a major impact on reducing emissions without harming our economy. Those are nuclear power and fracking for natural gas.

Democrats oppose both of those.

It's a political hammer to them. So if you actually do believe in AGW, you're not like the Democrats

no, I believe in science. AGW is real, not a political hammer. That you pretend you‘re smarter then everyother govt. major Corp or university and climate research facility is hilarious. Pick another science topic and not AGW to doubt. It makes you a fool.

Not at all, you morons simply say "nuh uh" to everypost showing Scientific disagreement.

The only two things we could do right now today that would have a major impact on emissions without harming the economy are nuclear and fracking for natural gas and Democrats oppose both of them.
The only two things ? First, nuclear energy is for producing on demand electricity and produces hazardous waste we still have no way of dealing with and natural gas is only an interim step to replace coal. Nat gas still produces CO2 . There are more people working in solar industry then oil and coal and they need. electrical storage to be more workable.....not more nukeS .

Also, nuclear energy and natural gas still don’t address huge pollutants like jet travel And long haul. There are many things that need to be addressed. One of the biggest is the development of electrical storage so all the absolutely free energy during sunlight, wind turbine can be stored for high demand hours.
Neither nat gas or nuke addresses either.

The only two things ? First, nuclear energy is for producing on demand electricity and produces hazardous waste we still have no way of dealing with and natural gas is only an interim step to replace coal. Nat gas still produces CO2 . There are more people working in solar industry then oil and coal and they need. electrical storage to be more workable.....not more nukeS .

Also, nuclear energy and natural gas still don’t address huge pollutants like jet travel And long haul. There are many things that need to be addressed. One of the biggest is the development of electrical storage so all the absolutely free energy during sunlight, wind turbine can be stored for high demand hours.

Nuclear: We built Yucca Mountain to store nuclear waste. This is how lame Democrats are. You predict global catastrophe from AGW, then you come up with lame excuses why we can't use energy you don't want to use. Nuclear is the ONLY fully zero emissions energy production method we have that produces large scale energy with current technology. And nuclear is several generations technologically past the last plants that were built

And natural gas produces a FRACTION the emissions of coal. And we have nothing else that does that. I'd say you want perfect (zero emissions), but you rejected that too (nuclear).

You're just a partisan hack. AGW is just a hammer to get socialism. You don't believe it's a problem, not at all

Nuclear: We built Yucca Mountain to store nuclear waste. This is how lame Democrats are. You predict global catastrophe from AGW, then you come up with lame excuses why we can't use energy you don't want to use. Nuclear is the ONLY fully zero emissions energy production method we have that produces large scale energy with current technology. And nuclear is several generations technologically past the last plants that were built

And natural gas produces a FRACTION the emissions of coal. And we have nothing else that does that. I'd say you want perfect (zero emissions), but you rejected that too (nuclear).

You're just a partisan hack. AGW is just a hammer to get socialism. You don't believe it's a problem, not at all

No cars, no trains, no planes just horse and buggy. No cows because they fart. These people are idiots.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
is that whats going through your mind as your pals loot businesses and burn the American flag and scream about how evil America and capitalism is ?

NOT if they're all to the SAME PERSON. I believe this kind of crap is already happening, and most likely heavily favors Democrats.

LOL...

LOL...

yeah in my imagination
LOL...

You still have nothing.
Every burned building, looted business, beaten body is more votes for Trump. There is nothing driving votes to Biden. The first time Burn Loot Murder attacks a private home Trump will be reelected.

NOT if they're all to the SAME PERSON. I believe this kind of crap is already happening, and most likely heavily favors Democrats.
yes even if they are to the same person.....the carriers job is to deliver good as addressed mail.....

Forum List

Back