Both GISS and NOAA reports that March was the second hottest in recorded history

How many more thermometers have they moved into the towns and cities to fool the Gullibles ?

Do you really listen to a word spewed out by NASA ? A CIA department .

Do you really imagine they would be allowed to run up anything not supporting the Climate Change False Flag ?

Guarenteed crap .

Bit like the Fake IPCC with not a single climatologist involved and their Fake "Hockey Stick" graph and data .

Ours came in like hot and muggy and went out like hot and muggy. The climate here lacks all imagination.
Ours had too much damned imagination in West Tennessee. There, in the, beginning wet and cool, then close to record setting warmth with storms and tornadoes and cool again on what seemed like a 4-5 day swing, repeated. One way or another, a shitty month to get out and get anything done.

Last edited:
How many more thermometers have they moved into the towns and cities to fool the Gullibles ?
Are you familiar with the Berkely Earth project. They thought that the UHI effect was responsible for a lot of the observed warming. They launched a large, international study about it all, completely independent of NASA and NOAA and Hadley and JMA and everyone else you could think of. Guess what they discovered?

Do you really listen to a word spewed out by NASA ? A CIA department .
Yes. And NASA is not a department of the CIA.
Do you really imagine they would be allowed to run up anything not supporting the Climate Change False Flag?
False Flag? Would you like to explain that or should I just jump to the obvious conclusion?
Guarenteed crap .
GuarAnteed crap.
Bit like the Fake IPCC with not a single climatologist involved and their Fake "Hockey Stick" graph and data .
No climatologists involved? Ooohh, it's getting hard not to jump to that conclusion. I just posted some names. Let me see if I can find them. This is post #286 from my thread "There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause".
Open up any chapter within "The Physical Science Basis" and go to its end. There you will find a REFERENCES section listing the published science on which that chapter's material and conclusions are based. There is a reference section at the end of every chapter. For Chapter 7 (referenced recently for its discussion on ECS and TCR) the reference section goes from pg 1,026 to 1,054, 28 pages with roughly 40 listings on each page. Here is a sample page:

View attachment 775866

Open up "The Physical Science Basis" and go to Annex IX at page 2268. The next 19 pages, at roughly 40 names per page, list the names, employers and nationality of the Contributors to The Physical Science Basis. Here is a sample page:

View attachment 775863

Open up "The Physical Science Basis" and go to Annex X at page 2,287. The next 50 pages, at roughly 40 names per page, list the names, employers and nationality of the Expert Reviewers of the document. Here is a sample page:

View attachment 775860

Now... WHAT were you saying? Oh yeah. You said "No, the IPCC does not consist of scientists. Sorry bubba."

Well, sorry Bubba, but you got that about as wrong as something can be.

Are you familiar with the Berkely Earth project. They thought that the UHI effect was responsible for a lot of the observed warming. They launched a large, international study about it all, completely independent of NASA and NOAA and Hadley and JMA and everyone else you could think of. Guess what they discovered?

False Flag? Would you like to explain that or should I just jump to the obvious conclusion?

GuarAnteed crap.

No climatologists involved? Ooohh, it's getting hard not to jump to that conclusion. I just posted some names. Let me see if I can find them. This is post #286 from my thread "There is unequivocal evidence that Earth is warming at an unprecedented rate. Human activity is the principal cause".
The atmosphere has been around a lot longer than 1880, cultist.

NOAA reports that March was the second hottest in recorded history​

Oddly, mine was cool. Wasted the whole month waiting for a day warm enough to even go out to throw some grass seed. Now next week, they are forecasting a chance for snow.

Frankly, I don't think NOAA can find their ass from a hole in the ground. Typical government agency.

Oddly, mine was cool. Wasted the whole month waiting for a day warm enough to even go out to throw some grass seed. Now next week, they are forecasting a chance for snow.

Frankly, I don't think NOAA can find their ass from a hole in the ground. Typical government agency.
That is weather that is dictated by the jet stream and short term weather patterns. Global climate is global in nature so it is the heat - the cold = the heat ruled out. Sure, our area is cold but other areas more then make up for it.

GuarAnteed crap.

And out of the 4.5 billion years of the earth's history, you figure that 140 years of records is significant? LMAO!

This is second hottest after 2016 super elnino!!! 1.21c.

This year could be a top 3 if el nino develops. 2016 and 2020 are the two years that will probably be quite hard to beat but we will see. If a very strong nino forms then 2024 could be the topper.

NOAA has zero credibility. They have been caught lying and creating fraudulent data about climate change several times.

Fake news on whatever they say.

This is second hottest after 2016 super elnino!!! 1.21c.

This year could be a top 3 if el nino develops. 2016 and 2020 are the two years that will probably be quite hard to beat but we will see. If a very strong nino forms then 2024 could be the topper.

While the State of Utah recorded the most snow pack in the State in recorded history. I live in southern Utah and woke up to 32° temps this morning. This Global Cooling has GOT to stop.

Forum List

Back