Both GISS and NOAA reports that March was the second hottest in recorded history

Because it's about more than global warming. Acidification of the oceans, and changes in weather patterns, for example.

How can you right wing goobers be so dumb? Anyone can look this stuff up.
If you can call the approaching summer "global warming" then I get to call the approaching winter "global cooling." What's good for the goose is good for the gander (you old goose, you).

Nobody has to give any time to these low IQ white wing fantasies.

Haha, you think that, because there was a lot of snow it Utah, global warming is fake.

Hahahahahah

So stupid
You ended your last "ha" with an "h." I tried sounding that out, but it didn't work out well.

You are aware that in the 70s the Demwits were warning us about a new Ice Age -- aren't you? Then not all that long ago ... Al Gore said there would be not more ice in the arctic regions. The earth was on the cusp of ending in 2012. Oops! Then your goddess, Greta (The Nut Job) Thunberg said that the earth was going to end this year. She even removed her Tweet when it didn't happen.

Greta Thunberg deletes 2018 tweet saying that climate change would 'wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels by 2023'​

68722493-11862361-image-a-20_1678872925559.jpg

Oopsy daisy! Another blunder!

All fearmongering in the name of big bucks.

If you can call the approaching summer "global warming" then I get to call the approaching winter "global cooling." What's good for the goose is good for the gander (you old goose, you).

In the 1970s the theory was Global COOLING, that pollution particles were blocking out the sun and making Earth colder...

The Vikings on Greenland were one of the talking points, frozen off in the 1400s after farming there for centuries...

You ended your last "ha" with an "h." I tried sounding that out, but it didn't work out well.

You are aware that in the 70s the Demwits were warning us about a new Ice Age -- aren't you? Then not all that long ago ... Al Gore said there would be not more ice in the arctic regions. The earth was on the cusp of ending in 2012. Oops! Then your goddess, Greta (The Nut Job) Thunberg said that the earth was going to end this year. She even removed her Tweet when it didn't happen.

Greta Thunberg deletes 2018 tweet saying that climate change would 'wipe out all of humanity unless we stop using fossil fuels by 2023'​

68722493-11862361-image-a-20_1678872925559.jpg

Oopsy daisy! Another blunder!

All fearmongering in the name of big bucks.

Definition of "top scientist" = taxpayer funded left wing fudgebaking liar

This is not the approaching summer, it is the approaching permanent summer
GlobalAverage_2018.png

Look at your own map. It's cooler in the Western United States...and hotter than F**k over China.

What does that tell you?
Exactly. The SW. (Arizona) Set a record for lonest “winter” ever recorded. Not reaching 85F in PHX until mid-April.

location location location. GW? shup horse-head kerry.

GlobalAverage_2018.png

normal “cycles”. You show snippet. Look over millions of yrs.

This is second hottest after 2016 super elnino!!! 1.21c.

This year could be a top 3 if el nino develops. 2016 and 2020 are the two years that will probably be quite hard to beat but we will see. If a very strong nino forms then 2024 could be the topper.

May I see your 1951 data? ... this was before satellites ... I'd like to know how this information was obtained ...

Why do you think 1ºC is more than the 20ºC increase in March during the Permian Epoch? ...

The rate of warming at present is 7 to 10 times as fast as any warming that has taken place in the last million years.

May I see your 1951 data ... this was before satellites ... I'd like to know how this information was obtained ...

Why do you think 1ºC is more than the 20ºC increase in March during the Permian Epoch? ...

GISS wasn't established until 1961 ...

GlobalAverage_2018.png

Saudi Arabia got snow for the first time in a century.

Hollywood got snow.

Venice is not sinking, it is RISING...

LMFAO!@!!

FUDGE vs REALITY

Lying NOAA

Back when The Worthless Negro was in charge. Same thing now with Joe Potatohead.

NOAA Scientists Falsify Data to Dupe World Leaders on Climate Change

Scientific sleight-of-hand pushed economy-hobbling Paris Agreement​

This is Jared Kushner's Observer, yes? Good source for science news. That probably explains how they got this wrong. I STRONGLY suggest you give this a quick read

'Bates told the AP on Feb. 6 that there was “no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious” involved with his colleagues’ study. “It’s not trumped up data in any way shape or form,” he said.'

This is Jared Kushner's Observer, yes? Good source for science news. That probably explains how they got this wrong. I STRONGLY suggest you give this a quick read

'Bates told the AP on Feb. 6 that there was “no data tampering, no data changing, nothing malicious” involved with his colleagues’ study. “It’s not trumped up data in any way shape or form,” he said.'

Fact Check is a homO Chris Wray operation....

Ask if Michelle Obama is a man or a woman...

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back