Hottest July in recorded history says Giss

Hottest July in 170 years!?! HOLY SHIT
I think i saw a big chunk of the sky falling yesterday

It isn't true either. There is still skiiing in resorts usually closed by May.

Personally, in Los Angeles this is the coolest summer in my memory. We had a few hot days. It's supposed to be in the 70s by next week.

Hottest July in recorded history says Giss with a global temp of .83c. Fucking mind blowing.

Amazing as here we are having an incredibly COOL and WET summer! What is fucking mind blowing is that never in any of your posts is there ever even a smattering of any "science," but lots and lots of rocks.

We're still second hottest year at .94 for the first seven months within the Giss record.

Second hottest year ever is now looking pretty likely. This is about what we'd need to get down to tying 2015 for second.

August-.81 for second
Sept-.75 ties for 5th
Oct-.77 for 4th
Nov-78 ties 3rd
Dec-80 for 3rd
=.875
I think it is pretty likely that we have more then one more second place in the next 5 months.

Last edited:
Hottest July in recorded history says Giss with a global temp of .83c. Fucking mind blowing.

Amazing as here we are having an incredibly COOL and WET summer! What is fucking mind blowing is that never in any of your posts is there ever even a smattering of any "science," but lots and lots of rocks.

WTF? You're so stupid you don't realize that local conditions that are dictated by "weather" patterns(LONG WAVE TROUGH) isn't what I am talking about at all. Please retake the fucking 5th grade so you can start to grasp the science I am talking about. Idiot.

The east coast of the united states probably makes up(I'll make a guess at %) 3% of the fucking world. You're not considering Africa, most of Europe, parts of Russia, India or the middle east within your idiocy.

WTF? You're so stupid you don't realize that local conditions that are dictated by "weather" patterns(LONG WAVE TROUGH) isn't what I am talking about at all. Please retake the fucking 5th grade so you can start to grasp the science I am talking about. Idiot.

The east coast of the united states probably makes up(I'll make a guess at %) 3% of the fucking world. You're not considering Africa, most of Europe, parts of Russia, India or the middle east within your idiocy.

Yep there goes the typical LW Meathead co-called "educated" jibber jabber response. Every other word is:

You're so stupid
retake the fucking 5th grade
Idiot
the fucking world
within your idiocy.

You can tell where such a snowflake got their "higher" education! They are SO FAR ahead of the rest of the world it is an honor for them to even talk to us!

You were probably one of the pollsters who determined last year's election was a shoe-in for Hillary, too.

Yes.

Cooling, globally

Data Analyses Show Rapid Global Surface Cooling, Growing Arctic Ice Thickness

Freezing, actually
Drastic cooling in North Atlantic beyond worst fears, scientists warn

Predicted in 2015, right on schedule.

GLOBAL FREEZING: 15-year ICE AGE to hit in just 4 years as the sun prepares to 'HIBERNATE'

Global warming now exists only in the mind of Al Gore

170 years isn't even a hiccup on the earth's timeline

Yawn
Dumb ass, 170 years is 8 and 1/2 human generations. And what have already done with the GHGs we have put into the atmosphere is going to very negatively affect our descendants that far down the road.

Dumbass the weather in Earth has been going on for oh...about 4.5 BILLION years....you're being played like the old fool you are

Yawn
Dumb ass, 170 years is 8 and 1/2 human generations. And what have already done with the GHGs we have put into the atmosphere is going to very negatively affect our descendants that far down the road.

HEY JACKASS, SHOW ME 170 YEARS ON THIS CHART
global_temp2L.jpg

Yep there goes the typical LW Meathead co-called "educated" jibber jabber response. Every other word is:

You're so stupid
retake the fucking 5th grade
Idiot
the fucking world
within your idiocy.

You can tell where such a snowflake got their "higher" education! They are SO FAR ahead of the rest of the world it is an honor for them to even talk to us!

You were probably one of the pollsters who determined last year's election was a shoe-in for Hillary, too.
There is no reason to call people like you anything else but stupid and willfully ignorant. Every Scientific Society, every National Academy of Science, and every major University in the world states that AGW is real and a clear and present danger. There are thousands of scientific papers showing evidence for this.

Yawn

HEY JACKASS, SHOW ME 170 YEARS ON THIS CHART
View attachment 143845

And you think the experts can't see down to that time frame within the ice cores or some other proxy? I've watched "reports" of them doing exactly that. You're the one that is the jackass as you're clueless of the subject yet feel you're the expert. You're a coward.

NASA shocker: Last month was hottest July, and hottest month, on record
It's the first time we've seen such a record month in the absence of an El Niño boost.
Joe Romm
Aug 15, 2017, 4:30 pm

NASA shocker: Last month was hottest July, and hottest month, on record
july2017hottest.jpg

July 2017 has narrowly topped July 2016 as the hottest July on record, according to a shocking analysis by scientists at NASA’s Goddard Institute for Space Studies (GISS) released Tuesday. As a result, July 2017 is statistically tied with August 2016 (and July 2016) as the hottest month on record.
What’s so surprising here is that records for warmest month or year almost invariably occur when the underlying human-caused global warming trend gets a temporary boost from an El Niño’s enhanced warming in the tropical Pacific.

Forum List

Back