Boston Marathon Bomber gets Death Penalty REINSTATED by Supreme Court

Sleepy Joe is against the electric chair. As long as the libs are in charge, Tsarnaev doesn't have to worry about being asked to take a seat in it.

I remember watching the news coverage of Watertown, MA when they found him hiding in a boat in some neighbor's yard.
I watched it live, too.

I keep thinking, when his brother said, let's make some bombs and blow up the Boston Marathon, what happened to the word "No"? Why didn't he just say "No."? Hard to understand why someone would go along with that.

Last edited:

Breaking News as the Boston Marathon Bomber will be going back to death row in a huge SCOTUS decision

I am surprised it was the Biden Administration that asked for the SCOTUS to look at this

Not surprising. Victoria Nuland was trained in a neo-nazi camp based on Ukrainian camps such as Avov Battalion, Kiev Rus, Pravvy Sector, Aidar, etc. and Putin's Chechen assistants are about to take on CIA operatives around their strongholds at Kiev and Lviv. You did know that JoeXi is a CIA puppet, right?

In a 6-3 vote, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 28, was ordered back on to death row as the court agreed with the Biden administration's call to execute Tsarnaev over the April 2013 terror attack that killed three and maimed 255 others.

In a statement following the court's ruling, Pressley, a hard-left Massachusetts Democrat who represents part of Boston, said the decision was 'deeply disappointing but unsurprising for this far-right majority Court that has shown time and again its contempt for the people.'

Joe Biden's attorney general, Merrick Garland, had since imposed a moratorium on federal executions, meaning Tsarnaev will languish on death row for at least the duration of Biden's presidency....

Ayanna Pressley condemns reinstatement of Boston bomber death penalty

• Banned
EDIT: This post got cut and pasted from a different topic that was merged and is now just sitting here with a link to this very topic.

So uhh....yeah...changed to a BUMP!

Last edited:
There were 3 votes in the Supreme Court against punishing Mr. Tsarnaev for his crime. This is what make the Supreme Court nomination of Ms. Jackson so important.

We need justices that have at least a minimum amount of legal brains on the court, and apparently 3 currently sitting are imbeciles.

In a 6-3 vote, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 28, was ordered back on to death row as the court agreed with the Biden administration's call to execute Tsarnaev over the April 2013 terror attack that killed three and maimed 255 others.

In a statement following the court's ruling, Pressley, a hard-left Massachusetts Democrat who represents part of Boston, said the decision was 'deeply disappointing but unsurprising for this far-right majority Court that has shown time and again its contempt for the people.'

Joe Biden's attorney general, Merrick Garland, had since imposed a moratorium on federal executions, meaning Tsarnaev will languish on death row for at least the duration of Biden's presidency....

Ayanna Pressley condemns reinstatement of Boston bomber death penalty

Ayanna Pressley is a Holocaust denier. One of several the DemoKKKrats have elected to Congress recently.

I almost jumped for joy when I heard the news this morning. I remember that day. I remember the following days, as the police searched for those assholes.

This fucker should have been shot in that boat. it’s what he deserved. The families of the wounded and dead deserved that. When the appeals court changed the sentence I was livid. He deserves to DIE. He deserves to die a horrible death. The death he will receive is far too good for him.

There is no way in hell, IMHO, that Brandon will ever sit this fellow in the electric chair as he so richly deserves.

The real reason is that it will bring attention to the case and to the Tsarnaev brothers. Vlad Putin gave Obama a call and personally reminded the Kenyan that the Tsarnaevs were up to no good and to keep an eye on them.

B. Hussein O ignored the warning and instead gave them citizenship status, the rest is history.

Breaking News as the Boston Marathon Bomber will be going back to death row in a huge SCOTUS decision

I am surprised it was the Biden Administration that asked for the SCOTUS to look at this

Its an easy way to look strong on crime, without pissing off black voters.

Forum List

Back