Boston has a few more inches of Global Warming

Its a new record for snow in Boston.

You got to give these pinheads credit. They blame global warning for all the snow. If it doesn't snow enough, its global warming; and if it snows too much, its still global warming.

Meanwhile, a new story is breaking about some of the measurements used to "prove" global warming are fraudulent. I hope it will get some air time, but Obama is making such an ass out of himself right now...well thats the news right now.

They are freezing tonight at Harvard, but the chaps at Harvard more worried about how to work the Government for more money to study Global Warming.
Weather for Billings, MT 59101
- Featured Result
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/-/-/-/id/59101
  • Today

46° | 27°
  • Wed

46° | 32°
  • Thu

62° | 37°
  • Fri

61° | 34°
  • Sat

56° | 38°
  • Right Now
    47°F | °C
    Cloudy
    Humidity: 52%
    Winds: W 13mph

So, Boston is getting cold and snow. And, meanwhile, in Montana, this looks like April weather.

The scientists have never stated that it was going to be warmer everwhere all the time. What has been stated is that the global warming will create a climate change where the weather swings will be wider and wilder, with an overall warming. And that is exactly what we are seeing.

i thought that global warming was going to be the end of all snow! just rain during the winter months and never ending tornados and hurricanes all summer.
You thought? No, you did not think at all. You never have put the slightest effort into thinking about the subject. You just regurgitated the shit the rightwingnuts fed you. You want any credibility, how about actually researching the subject.

Its a new record for snow in Boston.

You got to give these pinheads credit. They blame global warning for all the snow. If it doesn't snow enough, its global warming; and if it snows too much, its still global warming.

Meanwhile, a new story is breaking about some of the measurements used to "prove" global warming are fraudulent. I hope it will get some air time, but Obama is making such an ass out of himself right now...well thats the news right now.

They are freezing tonight at Harvard, but the chaps at Harvard more worried about how to work the Government for more money to study Global Warming.
Weather for Billings, MT 59101
- Featured Result
weather.aol.com/forecast/todays/-/-/-/id/59101
  • Today

46° | 27°
  • Wed

46° | 32°
  • Thu

62° | 37°
  • Fri

61° | 34°
  • Sat

56° | 38°
  • Right Now
    47°F | °C
    Cloudy
    Humidity: 52%
    Winds: W 13mph

So, Boston is getting cold and snow. And, meanwhile, in Montana, this looks like April weather.

The scientists have never stated that it was going to be warmer everwhere all the time. What has been stated is that the global warming will create a climate change where the weather swings will be wider and wilder, with an overall warming. And that is exactly what we are seeing.

And the AGW cult propaganda continues to roll on. Next thing the AGW cult will be blaming AGW for killing off the dinosaurs. OH wait!!....

i thought that global warming was going to be the end of all snow! just rain during the winter months and never ending tornados and hurricanes all summer.
You thought? No, you did not think at all. You never have put the slightest effort into thinking about the subject. You just regurgitated the shit the rightwingnuts fed you. You want any credibility, how about actually researching the subject.

This from the AGW cult that uses programmed religious dogma as their "facts" not connected anywhere close to real science.

Won't be any Democrat presidential candidates from Taxachusetts this year.

Several tried to stand on high ground and order the snow away.

Every one failed the "Newest Messiah" test.

They shoulda demand their old one play a course out by Pittsfield and wave a club in the air to save their sorry asses.

If He could.

Just as NASA and the IPCC warned, Boston got record amounts of snow. I can not find the prediction and warnings though, does anyone know where the global warming propagandists predicting this extreme weather?

If you were not busy flapping yap with no basis you would know what the people that study climate have been saying. And, yes, they did predict exactly what is happening right now in the US. The extreme warmth, for Monatan and the west, and extreme cold and record snows for the east are exactly what is predicted. Next year, the areas may be reversed, the center may be too warm or cold, while the coasts are the opposite. All the basic information is in this video.

Just as NASA and the IPCC warned, Boston got record amounts of snow. I can not find the prediction and warnings though, does anyone know where the global warming propagandists predicting this extreme weather?

NASA?

When did NASA start doing Boston weather forecasts?

Luddly, I assume that's you in your avatar, and you look just like I expected.

Here's the deal. The average American does not trust a bunch of pinheaded scientists in New England and London to tell us what the climate is going to do, when we know damn well it is money in their pocket if they find problems to be dealt with...and no money for them if everything is cool.

See Al Gore. Why would any rational person trust Al Gore or any climate shyster he hires?

Fuck Al Gore and all the similar frauds who are trying make money off a climate scare. They are all liars, and one of the punishments a liar must endure, is not being believed even if he happens to tell the truth.

Riiiight because the way to make money off climate is certainly not anything remotely resembling hiring tobacco deniers to spread rhetorical shit like this across the internets so you can continue spewing industrial shit into the environment.

I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess you're not an economist. Amirite?
strawman

If you were not busy flapping yap with no basis you would know what the people that study climate have been saying. And, yes, they did predict exactly what is happening right now in the US. The extreme warmth, for Monatan and the west, and extreme cold and record snows for the east are exactly what is predicted. Next year, the areas may be reversed, the center may be too warm or cold, while the coasts are the opposite. All the basic information is in this video.

this again, we had this discussion on this video before. wrong!!!

Here's the deal. The average American does not trust a bunch of pinheaded scientists in New England and London to tell us what the climate is going to do, when we know damn well it is money in their pocket if they find problems to be dealt with...and no money for them if everything is cool.

See Al Gore. Why would any rational person trust Al Gore or any climate shyster he hires?

Fuck Al Gore and all the similar frauds who are trying make money off a climate scare. They are all liars, and one of the punishments a liar must endure, is not being believed even if he happens to tell the truth.

Riiiight because the way to make money off climate is certainly not anything remotely resembling hiring tobacco deniers to spread rhetorical shit like this across the internets so you can continue spewing industrial shit into the environment.

strawman

That's called "Satire".

A strawman isn't the same thing as satire just because they both begin with the letter S.

Deep huh?

Boston's First Church of Global Warming, Algore Synod, has a fund raising campaign built around selling long-lasting snow shovels. I'd link you to their website but that would be an unpaid commercial.

strawman

That's called "Satire".

A strawman isn't the same thing as satire just because they both begin with the letter S.

Deep huh?
strawman. You use one often in here.

NASA?
When did NASA start doing Boston weather forecasts?

While you were sleeping? I guess Democrats really do not know a thing about Global Warming, they do not even know the basics about who is "investigating" and "reporting" the weather. Got to check the weather to enter the numbers into the global warming computer models, and you people think you understand science?

Google
  • Weather Forecast Data and Information Website ... National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology · Canadian and World Weather Forecasts From The Weather ...
  • NASA - More Extreme Weather Events Forecast
    www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/.../climate_assessment_2012.htmlNASA

Jan 16, 2013 - Get ready for more extreme weather and increasingly serious impacts on health, the economy and the environment, courtesy global climate ...

It seems there is a split in the Global Warming Pinhead Community.

One bunch of Pinheads claims the severe cold and snow that New England has been experiencing for a couple of years now IS the effect of Global warming.

But, another bunch of these pompous asshole Pinheads says that's it IS NOT Global Warming---just weather, not climate. New England has having a run of cold bad weather, and its hot everywhere else.

No wonder it confuses us Southern boys. We like our weather just fine, like our climate just fine...except it is drawing too damn many repellent Yankees who are tired of freezing their ass off from Global Warming, or tired of cold shitty weather....whichever one you Pinheads finally decide to go with.

Forum List

Back