Boston has a few more inches of Global Warming

NASA?
When did NASA start doing Boston weather forecasts?

While you were sleeping? I guess Democrats really do not know a thing about Global Warming, they do not even know the basics about who is "investigating" and "reporting" the weather. Got to check the weather to enter the numbers into the global warming computer models, and you people think you understand science?

Google
  • Weather Forecast Data and Information Website ... National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology · Canadian and World Weather Forecasts From The Weather ...
  • NASA - More Extreme Weather Events Forecast
    www.nasa.gov/centers/langley/.../climate_assessment_2012.htmlNASA

Jan 16, 2013 - Get ready for more extreme weather and increasingly serious impacts on health, the economy and the environment, courtesy global climate ...

I don't know about "Democrats" or what that has to do with weather, but your first link only goes to a link page of other people's pages, outside NASA. The second one is an article about geoclimate.

Neither one is NASA doing weather forecases -- for Boston or anywhere else. NASA doesn't do that. The NWS does that, and that's one of their links. But NWS is not NASA.

I don't know about "Democrats" or what that has to do with weather, but your first link only goes to a link page of other people's pages, outside NASA. The second one is an article about geoclimate.

Neither one is NASA doing weather forecases -- for Boston or anywhere else. NASA doesn't do that. The NWS does that, and that's one of their links. But NWS is not NASA.

I gave one link, to GOOGLE. Google

You stated that NASA does not do weather forecasts. A simple Google search has the answer to your question, sorry I did not hold your hand and step you through, how to figure out what you are reading or seeing, but I will take the time, now. Just for you, everyone else is able to cipher out the answer on their own.

NASA?

If you follow the Google search it does not lead to, "other people's pages, outside NASA".

From the above Google link, it gives thousands of results, but the first two links are NASA links.

Weather Forecast Data and Information Website
NASA - More Extreme Weather Events Forecast

Notice the nasa.gov, that literally means NASA, not, "other people's pages".

From the Second NASA link we can see that NASA is indeed using the world Weather, and forecast.
NASA is deeply involved in weather research, we could say Obama turned NASA into weather forecasters.

You want to continue down the road, that NASA does not forecast weather? I guess then we must talk about the National Hurricane Center, NASA's use of the terms Weather and Forecast, NASA's weather satellites, etc..

I would say by now, POGO, you have kind of proven yourself to be a bit more than a dope, in defending your ridiculous posts.

You stated that NASA does not do weather forecasts. A simple Google search has the answer to your question, sorry I did not hold your hand and step you through, how to figure out what you are reading or seeing, but I will take the time, now. Just for you, everyone else is able to cipher out the answer on their own.

NASA?

If you follow the Google search it does not lead to, "other people's pages, outside NASA".

From the above Google link, it gives thousands of results, but the first two links are NASA links.

From the Second NASA link we can see that NASA is indeed using the world Weather, and forecast.
NASA is deeply involved in weather research, we could say Obama turned NASA into weather forecasters.

You want to continue down the road, that NASA does not forecast weather? I guess then we must talk about the National Hurricane Center, NASA's use of the terms Weather and Forecast, NASA's weather satellites, etc..

I would say by now, POGO, you have kind of proven yourself to be a bit more than a dope, in defending your ridiculous posts.

Firstly, my name does not appear in ALL CAPS. That would be obnoxious.

Second, your first link is just the same page of external links over again. Your second link refers to a NASA guy who's part of the National Climate Assessment -- which in their words "was established under the Department of Commerce in December 2010 and is supported through the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). It is a federal advisory committee established as per the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972."

And in any case he's talking about climate --- not weather.

NASA studies earth sciences in the execution of its explorations of the universe. It doesn't dabble in weather forecasting. That's already done by the NWS, which is also part of NOAA, under the Commerce Department. They're unrelated.

Sorry your little hissyfit didn't work out. :smiliehug:

Its a new record for snow in Boston.

You got to give these pinheads credit. They blame global warning for all the snow. If it doesn't snow enough, its global warming; and if it snows too much, its still global warming.

Meanwhile, a new story is breaking about some of the measurements used to "prove" global warming are fraudulent. I hope it will get some air time, but Obama is making such an ass out of himself right now...well thats the news right now.

They are freezing tonight at Harvard, but the chaps at Harvard more worried about how to work the Government for more money to study Global Warming.
Its the polar ice caps that are warming not Boston stupid ****.

NASA?

Firstly, my name does not appear in ALL CAPS. That would be obnoxious.

Second, your first link is just the same page of external links over again. Your second link refers to a NASA guy who's part of the National Climate Assessment -- which in their words "was established under the Department of Commerce in December 2010 and is supported through the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA). It is a federal advisory committee established as per the Federal Advisory Committee Act of 1972."

And in any case he's talking about climate --- not weather.

NASA studies earth sciences in the execution of its explorations of the universe. It doesn't dabble in weather forecasting. That's already done by the NWS, which is also part of NOAA, under the Commerce Department. They're unrelated.

Sorry your little hissyfit didn't work out. :smiliehug:
Lies, lies, and lies. I linked to NASA websites, nothing more nothing less. I can do it again, I will search NASA Weather, and here is the result.
How come NASA is not using the term, "Climate".

You best call NASA and straighten them out, they disagree with your idea that they, do not dabble in weather forecasting.

Interactive Weather Satellite Imagery Viewers from NASA GHCC

GOES weather satellite imagery courtesy of the Earth Science Office at NASA Marshall Space Flight in Huntsville, Alabama

Short-term Prediction Research and Transition Center SPoRT

SPoRT is a NASA project to transition unique observations and research capabilities to the operational weather community to improve short-term forecasts on a regional scale.

Huntsville Alabama Weather Conditions

Weather Links

Conditions at 2/15/15 9:55pm

vws742.jpg

vws758.jpg

vws737.jpg

vws738.jpg

vws736.jpg

vws857.jpg

Temperature 30.8°F
Dew Point
11.0 °F
Humidity
43 %
Barometer
30.25 in
SteadyRate 0.002 in/hr
Wind Direction
N
Wind Speed
2 mph
Heat Index
31.0 °F
Wind Chill
29.7 °F
Rainfall for Today
0.00 in
Rainfall Rate
0.000 in/hr
Yearly Total Rainfall
2.88 in
Today's Extremes
High Temperature
32.0 °F at 3:39pm
Low Temperature
16.8 °F at 6:26am
High Heat Index
31.7 °F at 4:36pm
Low Wind Chill
0.1 °F at 4:56am
Peak Wind Gust
24 mph at 12:00am
Astronomical Data

vws1157.jpg

Sunrise 6:30am
Sunset
5:27pm
Moonrise
3:28am
Moonset
2:07pm
Updated Automatically by Ambient Software's Virtual Weather Station V14.01

Responsible Official: Dr. James L. Smoot ([email protected])
Page Curator: Paul J. Meyer ([email protected])
Layout Up

SPoRT is a NASA project to transition unique observations and research capabilities to the operational weather community to improve short-term forecasts on a regional scale.

In other words, NASA is feeding data to the weather community so they can make more accurate forecasts. Elektra, you have to be one of the dumbest posters on this board. Are you older than 13?

In other words, NASA is feeding data to the weather community so they can make more accurate forecasts. Elektra, you have to be one of the dumbest posters on this board. Are you older than 13?
link

if your definition of accurate is 'failed' yep you're right. predicted 7 inches of snow in Nashville, they got... a dusting.

Forum List

Back