Border Resident Said She Never Felt Unsafe Until Gods Army Convoy Showed Up

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Residents of a small Texas border town are feeling uneasy after a right-wing convoy showed up to protest immigration policies.

"I've always felt very safe here, so I would say it's a good place to raise your children," the woman explained. "Today, downtown, was the first day that I felt unsafe just walking down the street in broad daylight."

The part of the story that never gets told.

Residents of a small Texas border town are feeling uneasy after a right-wing convoy showed up to protest immigration policies.

"I've always felt very safe here, so I would say it's a good place to raise your children," the woman explained. "Today, downtown, was the first day that I felt unsafe just walking down the street in broad daylight."

Another steaming load of shit from "rawstory" the least credible leftwing rag on the internet.. No border resident would ever say that. Of course that's skewey's prime source of "information".

Would anyone feel safe when their town is overrun by a bunch of wackos? Hell no.

lyjylr8lzmgc1.jpeg

From a mexican liberal no doubt.

That is a very small sample size, one person. I've seen a few TV interviews lately with local residents, and not one was happy with the flood of immigrants crossing.

True, trucks are super scary. :cuckoo:

Another steaming load of shit from "rawstory" the least credible leftwing rag on the internet.. No border resident would ever say that. Of course that's skewey's prime source of "information".
You've never been out of the county you were born in how would you know?

Dial #2 for English

LOL!

Fakety-fake-fake.

This person doesn't even exist.

Forum List

Back