Border Patrol Saves 3 Little Girls Abandoned At Border - Why Aren't Democrats Angry?

Remember when Trump was locking up kids in dog kennels?

always-S.jpg

Lets not forget why this surge at the border is happening in the first place. Biden and his admin encouraged it. Trump on the other hand discouraged migrants from swarming to the border... and for that he was called inhumane. I would argue that Biden's encouragement to millions throughout Latin America... to send their children through one of the most dangerous regions on planet earth.... where Drug Cartels can do ..whatever they want to them..... is the cruelest of things, disguised as charity. Making him about the worst president in U.S. history on that issue alone.

Assylum seekers need to apply at the embassy in their home country and have it approved, not make a dangerous trek for a thousand miles.

Right, because that changes everything.

Doing things because you have to is much different than doing things because you want to. Having to put unattended kids in the pokey is one thing. Wanting to is another.

You'd have to have a brain to understand the difference....so I'm not surprised you do not.

(Wondering how my 'Personal Content' got stripped from the original thread...)

Recently Democrats all voted to deny life-saving medical treatment to babies fighting to survive outside the womb after a failed abortion, proving they do not value the lives of children very much.

Then in the news today is the story of the US BP saving 3 little girls fighting to survive after being discarded at the border by cartel traffickers.

Why aren't Democrats upset, demanding life-saving medical and otherwise treatment be denied these 3 children who were unwanted / discarded?

It seems Democrats' morals, ethics, and value of human life / children's lives resembles an a la carte menu, not apied evenly across the board.

Do you even bother to read your links, or is randomly spewing bullshit your stock in trade? Even in the post above that I quoted, it's readily apparent to even the most casual observer that you don't read your links. You said that it was the US Border Patrol who saved those little girls.

No..............it wasn't...................

It was the MEXICAN authorities who rescued the little girls, and the MEXICAN NATIONAL GUARD who put out the alert for those 3 girls, who, interestingly enough, were rescued in MEXICO.

Wanna explain how the Democrats of the USA have any authority over Mexican authorities or national guard in Mexico?

Forum List

Back