Border Patrol Deputy Special Agent Says Biden Catch-and-Bus to US Cities Policy Bringing Scabies, TB, COVID, "Full-Blown AIDS" and Other Disease

You mean Biden is doing the Abbott Republican gov. Of Texas policy of bussing immigrants to US cities. Wonder if Abbott gave those people he bussed to D.C a full medical exam.

I bet not.
It's the job of the federal government to secure the border. Xiden admin is doing just the opposite and sending them all over. Of course you know this but considering you are raving anti American leftist lunatic you pretend otherwise. You should be locked up somewhere.

The left and their puppet Joe Biden want America to become a third world country that slowly breaks up into many. These people are traitors.

Not really. The grand scheme is to make whites a minority as soon as possible. Once they achieve that, they will have a single-party government forever. That's why the Democrat party is the anti-white party.

You mean Biden is doing the Abbott Republican gov. Of Texas policy of bussing immigrants to US cities. Wonder if Abbott gave those people he bussed to D.C a full medical exam.

I bet not.

I bet not too, because that's not his responsibility. His responsibility is to his people of Texas. That's why he's sending them to the commie areas.

Not really. The grand scheme is to make whites a minority as soon as possible. Once they achieve that, they will have a single-party government forever. That's why the Democrat party is the anti-white party.

I don't know if the fact that they are non-white is as important as the fact that they are uneducated, illiterate, don't speak English, and have no background culture of freedom, US Constitution, and inherent rights. They will simply do whatever they are told. Legal immigrants know more about the Constitution than most natives, because they have to study it and pass a test. That's how it should be.

I don't know if the fact that they are non-white is as important as the fact that they are uneducated, illiterate, don't speak English, and have no background culture of freedom, US Constitution, and inherent rights. They will simply do whatever they are told. Legal immigrants know more about the Constitution than most natives, because they have to study it and pass a test. That's how it should be.

Just going by statistics is all. All groups outside of whites usually vote Democrat. Asian Americans vote a majority Democrat, Middle-east people vote Democrat, Jewish Americans vote majority Democrat, Hispanics (the most important one in this conversation) vote heavily Democrat, and the blacks, forget about it.

We whites are stopping them from a single-party government. Get us out of the way and at least according to statistics, Republicans will never have leadership again.

Make sure that you mention who the grand schemer's are, because after the Buffalo shooting, the Democrat leftist tried everything they could to try and pin that sort of talk on the republican's, when in fact it was them that were constantly spewing the replacement theory over the year's, and not the Republican's.

Any chance monkeypox gets through this way?

Remarks on health crisis start at 2:00 minutes in. Starts out about Biden disrespecting BP agents in Uvalde but the much bigger story comes after Former US Border Patrol Deputy Special Agent John Carroll says media ignoring a crisis on top of historically unprecedented Biden open border "catch and release" policy, now about 40,000 crossings a week estimated. Bussing illegals to city of their choice. No reporting on Border Patrol centers recently shut down due to scabies outbreaks, a very nasty parasite. You do not want it.

But the demrats want them on the voter rolls as Ds so who should care if they are sick? Being sarcastic of course.

I bet not too, because that's not his responsibility. His responsibility is to his people of Texas. That's why he's sending them to the commie areas.
Just one actually and the appropriate one, DC.

I wish we could ship 10,000 or so every week up there. Wouldn't take long for people to notice.

I wish we could ship 10,000 or so every week up there. Wouldn't take long for people to notice.
They could if Abbott followed my plan. You can't ship them over state lines without their consent, so I would bus every last one of them way North of Amarillo, drop them in the desert, and say "Good luck"! And when reality set in I would already have consent forms for them to sign to take them to DC.

They would all sign in a matter of seconds, then off to VeggieJoeLand.

Amarillo, TX 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

tag153993
tag110934
tag153993
tag110934

They could if Abbott followed my plan. You can't ship them over state lines without their consent, so I would bus every last one of them way North of Amarillo, drop them in the desert, and say "Good luck"! And when reality set in I would already have consent forms for them to sign to take them to DC.

They would all sign in a matter of seconds, then off to VeggieJoeLand.

Amarillo, TX 10-Day Weather Forecast - The Weather Channel | Weather.com

tag153993
tag110934
tag153993
tag110934
With all the feedlots and packing houses in that part of the state and over in NM that area has been a major travel destination for illegals for decades.

The PH isn't a desert, semi arid yes but not a desert.

If you control a man's housing, pay, job, how he raises his kids and healthcare you own him.

Actually all the government needs to do to have total control over us is to have total control over energy and healthcare. To accomplish that make them both unaffordable to a lot of Americans.

They'd just use your hardworking tax dollars to send them right back.... Remember that they have an unending amount of your's and my tax dollars coming in, and they will use it to fund any bull crap they want to fund, and they don't give a dam what you and I have to say about it. That's why they have got to be beaten in November (shortening their hell upon us), and then humiliated, and then run out of Washington on a rail.

Actually all the government needs to do to have total control over us is to have total control over energy and healthcare. To accomplish that make them both unaffordable to a lot of Americans.
Shoot they've figured out now that they only need to use "energy" against us, and well whatta ya know, they've done it.

Forum List

Back