Border Agents cleared

Thinker101

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2017
The border patrol agents at the center of the “whipping” photos that caused outrage even in the White House last year have been cleared of criminal wrongdoing, but the coverage of this has been a blip compared to the original story. What a surprise, these fricken liberals can't do anything but make up BS stories.

Border Patrol Agents in Viral ‘Whipping’ Images Cleared While Media Ignores

Screw the left, it was clear within days the agents did nothing wrong.

When it comes to protecting the border, there is no wrong an agent can do, when illegally sneaking into a foreign country, the perp has no rights! You wanna try to invade our country, all bets are off, I got my border patrol agent's backs!

Now if only Joe and Harry did.

When it comes to protecting the border, there is no wrong an agent can do, when illegally sneaking into a foreign country, the perp has no rights! You wanna try to invade our country, all bets are off, I got my border patrol agent's backs!

Don't get me started on what I would do.

Are you suggesting that main stream "news" outlets aren't really interested in telling truths so much as grabbing ratings/clicks/views/etc by pushing sensationalist hysteria?

If we could do that I'd bet there would be a lot less people trying to get in.

In 2019 Trump reduced border crossings by 90% proving once again that a strong enough deterrent works. His policies made it virtually impossible to get into this country using legal loopholes put in place by the Communists. Of course Dementia reversed most of those successful policies and immediately stopped wall construction and that's why we have the problems we have today. Now with Title 42 gone it will be getting even worse by the later part of next month when it goes into effect.

If we could do that I'd bet there would be a lot less people trying to get in.
Even a child could see that so you know that these cucks in Washington do all this INTENTIONALLY.

In 2019 Trump reduced border crossings by 90% proving once again that a strong enough deterrent works.
90% reduction with an uncompleted wall that the Left screamed over and over that walls don't work. They seem to work well enough when you don't have a complete jackass ASSHOLE in the WH.

His policies made it virtually impossible to get into this country using legal loopholes put in place by the Communists. Of course Dementia reversed most of those successful policies and immediately stopped wall construction and that's why we have the problems we have today. Now with Title 42 gone it will be getting even worse by the later part of next month when it goes into effect.
If Trump could get back in and get past all the PC in this country, I wish he would take all the captured illegals, separate the men and launch them back at the hordes coming with some sort of meat launcher so they get hit with the screaming bodies of those who preceded them! Whomever that still isn't enough to get the idea and turn back, start hitting them with napalm--- all on Mexico's side. Let the pile of bodies build up that these people must walk around then the Mex government must clean up.

I guarandamntee you that within a few months, illegal crossings would all but stop and legal filings for immigration would go up! Then Trump can beef up the centers for processing applications to be fair so we can weed out the good people and let them through.

Forum List

Back