Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

Occasionally? What world do you live in?
So you wear a mask even when you don't have to?

Why? Do you just love wearing a mask that much?

I don't like stopping at red lights, but I see the necessity of it, so I don't complain. Same with wearing masks. It's an adult thing.

The death rate from Covid is less then the flu
So who feeds you this nonsense, and why do you fall for it?

All of those were not covid. To suggest that they were is just dishonest. That is the type of disingenuous political propaganda that has led to vaccine hesitancy in the first place.
"You normal people wouldn't accept our delusional conspiracy theories, so you're to blame for us not getting vaccinated!".

Trump cultists are just pathologically incapable of taking responsibility for their own decisions. In their minds, the awful liberals always somehow made them do whatever stupid thing they just did.

On the bright side, at least they're admitting they should be taking the vaccine, so that's progress.

And no, I don't care if I just triggered a snowflake into rejecting the vaccine. If someone is that delicate, they're incapable of surviving in the modern world, and something other than COVID would kill them soon anyways, so it makes no difference.

You think we're EVER going back to normal?

That's adorable.

booster.jpg

Because it's a novel virus, we didn't know the dose amount
Thank you, first I've ever seen you admit that. If you don't know, why are you promoting this experiment. They don't have a clue as to the long term effects of the shot. I will not be their guinea pig to find out since I have had it and have not experienced any of the ill effects that have been reported. Vaccinated people contract and spread the virus. Masks do not work. Those two items are TRUTH.

Interesting, the "ISIS" attacks hours ago in Afghanistan is a booster to the PNAC, neocon wars that had nothing to do with the safety of American citizens in the same way Fauci Flu jabs and booster(s) have nothing to do with the safety of American citizens.

The fact is the jab make the recipient a mini Fauci lab in which mutations of diseases can occur. Hilariously and unscientifically, fake news and fake government say the opposite.

Did they include the statistics on the "unvaccinated" who might have had the virus and recovered with a better immunity than some of the drugs that could cause anything from instant death to blood clots and loss of limbs and eyesight?

Covid is no threat, the FACT is no evidence exists that Covid killed millions. I have already linked to the world wide death rate for every year up to 2021. the number is almost the same in 2020 as 2019 same with 2021.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!
The vaccinated are getting the variant and not dying.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!

This is incorrect based on the empirical evidence.

The vaccinated are getting the variant and not dying.
Yes, SOME are getting the variant delta, but so far.... MOST vaccinated, are not getting breakthrough cases of delta covid...and as you said the ones that do get it, will likely not be hospitalized... compared to the unvaccinated.

Some vaccinated are protected from catching it and spreading it, is what the article said....

some have no issues with the vaccine protection from infection and severe illness....some vaccinated have both....! Likely those who are healthier, with stronger immune systems, or those most recently vaccinated is my guess on who.....??

Yes, SOME are getting the variant delta, but so far.... MOST vaccinated, are not getting breakthrough cases of delta covid...and as you said the ones that do get it, will likely not be hospitalized... compared to the unvaccinated.

Some vaccinated are protected from catching it and spreading it, is what the article said....

some have no issues with the vaccine protection from infection and severe illness....some vaccinated have both....! Likely those who are healthier, with stronger immune systems, or those most recently vaccinated is my guess on who.....??
You are so wrong it's pathetic.
The variant is booming in Florida amongst the vaccinated.
You hypnotize yourself that 99% of Floridians are unvaccinated while nothing can be further from the truth.
I have family down there and hundreds of the vaccinated are getting the variant and recovering within days.
They are being shoved into ICUs so the people who own the hospitals can bill for the beds, nothing more, nothing less.

This is incorrect based on the empirical evidence.

That is correct, the article goes in to it.... Ipthe booster will help us, individually, be more protected....

But even with delta, we the vaccinated have been less likely to get really sick and taking up a hospital bed....the booster will just continue to keep that up, only at a little higher rate of protection....

In the USA, we vaccinated are not filling the ICUs in hospitals or taking up beds as it is...

So, the way to stop the hospitals from being over crowded with covid patients, is to vaccinate... the unvaccinated with no protection at all.

The article explains it so much better than I can possibly do!!! Read it through....it makes sense.

Last edited:
You are so wrong it's pathetic.
The variant is booming in Florida amongst the vaccinated.
You hypnotize yourself that 99% of Floridians are unvaccinated while nothing can be further from the truth.
I have family down there and hundreds of the vaccinated are getting the variant and recovering within days.
They are being shoved into ICUs so the people who own the hospitals can bill for the beds, nothing more, nothing less.
Huh...?
Nope, never said 99% of Floridians are unvaccinated, or 99% of infections are being spread by the unvaccinated???

Some of the vaccinated, those who do get infected, are spreading infection just as fast and to as many people as the unvaccinated....!!!

The problem of hospitals at the brink of collapse due to overload of the very sick, cant be solved with booster shots to those who already are unlikely to be hospitalized....

It may reduce a few more vaccinated already, from being hospitalized.... Which won't reduce hospitalizations enough to bring the hospitals overwhelmed, under control.

The premise of the article, is that it would take more of the unvaccinated, getting vaccinated, to reduce hospitalizations. Please read the full article.

Gee doc, if I get the vaccine will I be immune? Doc--maybe yes, maybe no. Me--Will I be able to spread it? Doc--maybe yes, maybe no. Me--Hey Doc, I got it and was not hospitalized, nor medicated and I have the immunities from natural anti-bodies, why would I get an experimental, ineffective, unproven vaccine? Doc---?????

That is correct, the article goes in to it.... Ipthe booster will help us, individually, be more protected....

But even with delta, we the vaccinated have been less likely to get really sick and taking up a hospital bed....the booster wikk just continue to keep that up, only at a little higher rate of protection....

In the USA, we vaccinated are not filling the ICUs in hospitals or taking up beds as it is...

So, the way to stop the hospitals from being over crowded with covid patients, is to vaccinate... the unvaccinated with no protection at all.

The article explains it so much better than I can possibly do!!! Read it through....it makes sense.
Do you have any idea what the hospitalization rate is? Vax’d or Unvax’d?

Forum List

Back