Fauci strongly endorses COVID treatment that the media tried to criticize Ron DeSantis for supporting!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
Despite going head-to-head throughout the pandemic over coronavirus safety measures, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Dr. Anthony Fauci seem to agree when it comes to the use of monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19.

As DeSantis has ramped up the opening of monoclonal antibody sites in Florida this month, the governor was joined by the nation's top infectious disease expert in recommending the treatment on Tuesday.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

Despite going head-to-head throughout the pandemic over coronavirus safety measures, Florida Governor Ron DeSantis and Dr. Anthony Fauci seem to agree when it comes to the use of monoclonal antibody treatment for COVID-19.

As DeSantis has ramped up the opening of monoclonal antibody sites in Florida this month, the governor was joined by the nation's top infectious disease expert in recommending the treatment on Tuesday.

He endorses prevention more than treatment.

Fauci, the left wing and the CDC are starting to get twisted up in their own lies. When this is all exposed, I want BLOOD, LOTS OF BLOOD. MAKE THE FRENCH REVOLUTION LOOK LIKE A WALK IN THE PARK. THESE BASTARDS HAVE TO BE MADE TO PAY.

Make sure you take the white man's booster

Promise!
Sorry. I took the vax the Black woman developed. Love her and get to know her name.

Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett

d41586-021-00338-y_18848346.jpg

Prevention can be as simple is listerine gargle, saline nose rinse ,and washing your hands...

So seeez the science
Sorry. I took the vax the Black woman developed. Love her and get to know her name.

Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett

Roflmao holy shit even worse
Instead of a genocidal white man's vaxxx we got a low iq affirmative action vaxx

No wonder the white people approved it so fast ....its Killin mofos faster than a ghetto boy with a glock

:auiqs.jpg: There ain't nearly enough doctors to give the infected people hours of IV infusions of monoclonal antibody treatment. :cuckoo:

A ml of vaccine prevention is worth way more than pounds of cure that you won't get as you suffer in the streets as hospitals have already been turning away every kind of injured & infected people.

I spent the past 2 weeks in lying Florida Governor Ron DeSantis hell hole. His numbers are fake as hell. 4 unvaccinated Broward county teachers died in one day while I was there, yet his data shows ZERO deaths in that county for months.

Florida accident victims are turned away from covid overcrowded Hospital ER's & left to suffer in silence & leave the state for treatment as my wife & I had to because of an auto accident there. Only fools believe anything from DeSantis.

Last edited:
:auiqs.jpg: There ain't nearly enough doctors to give the infected people hours of IV infusions of monoclonal antibody treatment. :cuckoo:

A ml of vaccine prevention is worth way more than pounds of cure that you won't get as you suffer in the streets as hospitals have already been turning away every kind of injured & infected people.

I spent the past 2 weeks in lying Florida Governor Ron DeSantis hell hole. His numbers are fake as hell. 4 unvaccinated Broward county teachers died in one day while I was there, yet his data shows ZERO deaths in that county for months.

Florida accident victims are turned away from covid overcrowded Hospital ER's & left to suffer in silence & leave the state for treatment as my wife & I had to because of an auto accident there. Only fools believe anything from DeSantis.

And the hospital ships are over flowing reeeeeeee

Why are thier fat people on the stretchers in your video ?
whats with only 16 % lol
And you got into a fender bender with a minor boo boo? And had to drive to another state cmon

Dr. Kizzmekia Corbett

Corbett is a member of Ralph Baric’s Clan at Chapel Hill. So wild pigs introduced into North Carolina in 1912 from Germany should also be included in any analysis.

Here Baric and Wuhan bat lady Zheng-li Shi, get together to talk about dangerous viruses:

2015 Baric and Shi on Bat Coronaviruses
’Here we examine the disease potential of SARS-like virus, RsSHC014-CoV, which is currently circulating in Chinese horseshoe bat populations.’

Forum List

Back