Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

The vaccine was much, much faster & safer than Novel Covid until fake propaganda scared people away from vaccinations.

So now the rapidly spreading delta variant in our fully open country will rapidly infect the remaining population who already refused the readily available vaccine.
Honey, listen CAREFULLY....the vaccines, which aren't vaccines, aren't fully (or long TERM TESTED)----you have no clue whether they are safer or not.

Covid boosters, from I have read will only boost the profits of the drug companies. I will not comment on vaccinating the unvacinnated as that is an individual choice. But with regard to Covid boosters, I have to agree with Care4all they will not have a significant impact on reducing hospitalization and IMO are all about drug company profits.

o1-a1-2-jpg.524789

Or we can all get exposed to covid (which we will all do) and wind up in the same place just FASTER.
Faster, without killing millions, is BETTER than FASTER, with killing millions.

Doing it naturally KILLS 3 million people, at a 1% death rate...

Doing it via vaccine, does not kill off 3 million in the spreading of covid and the developing of antibody process.....

and does not jam pack our hospitals and does not kill off all the people needing medical care for other ailments, with no where to go,

and does not cause a mass exodus of nurses, doctors, and therapists and technologists because they just can't handle seeing so many unnecessary deaths....

WHY WOULD YOU WANT to do it your way, without vaccination and go back to the middle and dark ages instead of using the brains and gifts of medicine, that God gave us to use, so that we would not kill off 3 million?

That's just cold, calculated, murder/suicide...when we have the ability to give us the same result....close to herd immunity, and done in two months, without the 3 million plus deaths?

Last edited:
I still haven’t seen anyone offer me anything I want that would be sufficient to make me get the vaccine.

cone on folks… if it’s that important offer me something I just can’t refuse.

Faster, without killing millions, is BETTER than FASTER, with killing millions.

Doing it naturally KILLS 3 million people, at a 1% death rate...

Doing it via vaccine, does not kill off 3 million in the spreading of covid and the developing of antibody process.....

and does not jam pack our hospitals and does not kill off all the people needing medical care for other ailments, with no where to go,

and does not cause a mass exodus of nurses, doctors, and therapists and technologists because they just can't handle seeing so many unnecessary deaths....

WHY WOULD YOU WANT to do it your way, without vaccination and go back to the middle and dark ages instead of using the brains and gifts of medicine, that God gave us to use, so that we would not kill off 3 million?

That's just cold, calculated, murder/suicide...when we have the ability to give us the same result....close to herd immunity, and done in two months, without the 3 million plus deaths?
In your calculation of the three million that might die have you all added in those that can not have a procedure that might save their life because the Medical system is overwhelmed that they can not do the procedure?

The part that many miss is the fact yes you can survive Covid if the medicine is there and our medical community is not overwhelmed with mass amounts of people sicken by the virus, but if the Medical system is overwhelmed with patients then many could die…

Occasionally? What world do you live in? The death rate from Covid is less then the flu remind me did we wear masks for that?
The average influenza virus kills 35,000 people a year Sgt, the corona virus has killed 630,000 the past year and a half.

Granted, we have a vaccination for the flu, thus much less death.... But we could have a similar result with the Corona virus vaccines....

I don't want to force people to get vaccinated....that's up to you.

I want people to get the vaccination, because they know its the right thing to do, for them, their families and the nation.

The average influenza virus kills 35,000 people a year Sgt, the corona virus has killed 630,000 the past year and a half.

Granted, we have a vaccination for the flu, thus much less death.... But we could have a similar result with the Corona virus vaccines....

I don't want to force people to get vaccinated....that's up to you.

I want people to get the vaccination, because they know its the right thing to do, for them, their families and the nation.
Bullshit everyone that died has been labeled a covid death, ask for the yearly death rate before covid and the yearly death rate last year.

Ohh look it is nearly the same....https://www.bing.com/search?q=world+death+rate+2019&cvid=e5437d8311d94a9ba2bbb8b17a99e885&aqs=edge.8.0l9.13228j0j1&pglt=43&FORM=ANNTA1&PC=HCTS
Not sure why it wont show link search world death rate 2017 or later

Last edited:
Honey, listen CAREFULLY....the vaccines, which aren't vaccines, aren't fully (or long TERM TESTED)----you have no clue whether they are safer or not.
:auiqs.jpg: So covid-19 has been "long TERM TESTED" & approved? :cuckoo:

Ambulances Waiting 8 Hours to unload Patients in Republican Ron DeSantis Hell Hole!!!

Well what ever happend to 15 days to flatten the curve, because science?

There's smething scwewy going on here. :45:

pied-piper.gif
It worked....the cases came down, the hospitals got a breather....

Having the whole nation do it, in hindsight was a mistake....when there were areas without covid....but at the time, we didn't know who had covid, and where it was spreading or where a hotspot was located until they started dying and hospitals filled, because we did not have enough Covid tests, to know such, early on.

There were mistakes all around, but it was new virus, we knew nothing about, so they get a Mulligan!

Hopefully the next novel virus that turns to an epidemic, we'll do better....hopefully we will do an extensive post mortem, and learn from our mistakes.

I said somewhat normal! :)

YES, ABSOLUTELY!

If enough of us, do our part, we can live with this, like we
live with influenza, which continually mutates.
You know, most Demonrats on here aren’t dumb. They know everything they spew on here is crap. They’re just evil satanic pieces of scum.

You on the other hand, I think you’re just really naive and dumb

But nevertheless, you should stop complaining and TAKE YOUR BOOSTER SHOT AND SHUT UP!

Last edited:
Remember when men were men, and they didn't whine about having to occasionally wear a mask?
If the men from previous generations were around, we wouldn’t still be in lockdown.

They would have told the government to fuck off and go on with their lives. Maybe they would have actually done a real insurrection

There were mistakes all around, but it was new virus, we knew nothing about, so they get a Mulligan!

They've taken so many mulligans that now they're placing ankle bracelets on school students.

I'd hate to imagine what life in America is going to be like if we give these tyrants an entire 18 holes worth of mulligans.

The fact that people are just okay with all of this is disturbing.

They've taken so many mulligans that now they're placing ankle bracelets on school students.

I'd hate to imagine what life in America is going to be like if we give these tyrants an entire 18 holes worth of mulligans.

The fact that people are just okay with all of this is disturbing.
Yeah, and that's ridiculous and wrong....!!! I agree!

Forum List

Back