Booster shots will not help much, getting the unvaccinated, vaccinated ...will help!

Problems people are still going to continue to stop their feet and act like babies. Threads like these just give people an excuse to do just that

I repeat ... adorable.
Ar you really mocking someone who just wants things to go back to normal?

Are you stupid? Do you like all this pandemic stuff? You think masks and shutdowns are fun?

Wtf is wrong with you people?

best thing to do is ignore antivaxxers. Obviously reasoning with them is an exercise in futility

Well what ever happened to 15 days to flatten the curve, because science?

There's something scwewy going on here. :45:

pied-piper.gif

Problems people are still going to continue to stop their feet and act like babies. Threads like these just give people an excuse to do just that
That's a real shame! First time in our history that something like this has become so political....that we're willing to bring our nation down 6ft in to the earth....because of primarily scary, fake news being spread on the internet, likely initiated by our foreign enemies, who are happy as can be, to see us, brought down and happy seeing their plan to pit us, against one another, has worked.

The article is worth the read, regarding why boosters are not mathematically, the solution to getting us out of this mess....it takes more people who have zero protection now, getting vaccinated.

Yeah, and that's ridiculous and wrong....!!! I agree!

Apologies for the delay in responding. What had happen were it was one of those moments where the person disagreeing with me actually agreed with me and I was like, wait, wut.

It's the derndest thing.

I'm still a bit dumbfounded.

But I believe that you are sincere.

So many in the modern political environment are neither serious or sincere in these end days.

Over and above population growth by percentage?

. . . nah, not really.

1629906569384-png.530535
Your chart is not accurate.... And does not include all of 2020.

1629983300667.png

Your chart is not accurate.... And does not include all of 2020.

View attachment 530900

My link is world wide and does NOT show 4 million deaths over and above previous years and some claim more then 4 million deaths.

My link is world wide and does NOT show 4 million deaths over and above previous years and some claim more then 4 million deaths.
I know nothing about the world's figures and don't want to take the time to fact check world figures right now. I'm concerned with us, you know, America first! What has and will, happen here!

Because it's a novel virus, we didn't know the dose amount....for the vaccine to give us the protection needed for the delta variant.

Yep, much like influenza virus, it will take yearly vaccines, or more....

But to me, that's better than the alternative...
Excuses, excuses, excuses, excuses....The goalposts have been moved so many times that you're going to need to get United Van Lines on retainer.

Coronaviruses are cold and flu bugs....People keep getting colds and the flu because the viruses mutate....That's what they do....The FauxiFlu is here to stay, and no amount of your BigPharm snake juice is going to change that.

Last edited:
I know nothing about the world's figures and don't want to take the time to fact check world figures right now. I'm concerned with us, you know, America first! What has and will, happen here!
In other words you don't care about the fact that the claims of 600 thousands deaths are unproven. That there has been no great increase in deaths across the world.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!

Saying "booster shots won't help" will get you banned from Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. If you don't believe me, just try it.

It worked....the cases came down, the hospitals got a breather....

Having the whole nation do it, in hindsight was a mistake....when there were areas without covid....but at the time, we didn't know who had covid, and where it was spreading or where a hotspot was located until they started dying and hospitals filled, because we did not have enough Covid tests, to know such, early on.

There were mistakes all around, but it was new virus, we knew nothing about, so they get a Mulligan!

Hopefully the next novel virus that turns to an epidemic, we'll do better....hopefully we will do an extensive post mortem, and learn from our mistakes.
We're doing just fine. Don't worry one call that dies down Chinese will release another one. You really don't get it do you?

In other words you don't care about the fact that the claims of 600 thousands deaths are unproven. That there has been no great increase in deaths across the world.
What they care about is grabbing power.... Absolute power. This injection drive is just a practice run for the next set of mandates that will have nothing to do with the virus and everything to do with politics. They're hiding behind the pandemic as a training control tool.

This is an extremely in depth article I just found, that explains why, mathematically tied to science, booster shots won't help in slowing the spread of covid and will not lower hospital beds in use for covid.

It's really worth reading.

Basically, the rate of infection spread of covid can not be reduced enough by giving the vaccinated a 95%+ protection rate with a booster shot, instead of the 83% protection it is running now with Delta....

Vs. Getting 25% more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated, with the 83% protection....which will reduce infection spread and hospitals capping out with patients.

The focus has to be on getting more of the unvaccinated, vaccinated...so we all can have a near normal, lifestyle again and be able to live with covid.

(those who already have had covid don't count... they have some protection like the vaccinated.... It's getting those with no protection at all, vaccinated, that will help the most, to bring us to some resemblance of normal.)

It's fine to get a booster, it just won't help society on the whole, enough.

Please read the article, and go through the whole exercise.

I'm heading to the sack, will respond tomorrow!
The left need to accept reality and quit with the fantasies. We will never get ahead of this virus with the left not accepting reality. The most highly vaccinated countries is the world at 80% are experiencing surges with Delta. So, trick question here, what happens if we can turn the US into one of those most highly vaccinated countries on the Earth at 80%?

Answer: Delta will be surging in the US. And, since we will never get the US even to that 80% figure, why don't we formulate some kind of a plan that will actually work and is based on reality, not fantasy?

Forum List

Back