Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

If it wasn't actual crack, why was he smoking it? STFU, you fuckin' retard!

You can smoke a lot of things

If you want to convict someone for smoking crack, you need lab tests to show it was actually crack

Courts are funny that way.

Hopefully this results in Hunter going to prison -- which by law would mean Joe would also have to go to prison..because reasons...
Hunter's hookers and blow are a non-issue. Biden selling his office to China and Ukraine is an issue.

That's how Hunter was financing his hookers and blow. ;)

Riding around on Air Force 2 on your dime. Dipshits.

No, actually it look more like the BATF has grounds to indict the President's son for lying on the Form 4473 to purchase a handgun while being a drug user.
[Rhetorical] Are you and others on the right so desperate and delusional as to believe that a voter won’t vote to reelect President Biden because of his son’s actions.

Hunter's hookers and blow are a non-issue. Biden selling his office to China and Ukraine is an issue.

In that case, this will be the coping mechanism to make right-wingers feel good about being incompetent...
You can always believe Biden is guilty of selling influence forever -- no charges needed...

However, you should never in your fucking life get your panties in a bunch when people point out how Jared received 2 billion from the Saudis and hundreds of millions from the Qataris -- AFTER HIS DADDY -N-LAW got elected...that is documented on more than someone's laptop

Oh yea, how much did Ukraine pay Biden again?? I am sure you have the numbers

Once you answer that, tell me why your cult leader was too much of a bitch to do anything about it but whine

Oh…..so you have evidence of Biden actually receiving cash from China or Ukraine and giving them special treatment?

I would like to see it

I've met three different women who told me stories about having thrown a gun owned by a boyfriend or an ex-boyfriend in the trash. All three were BS crazy. That makes sense, when you try to imagine the sequence of events or the mindset that would lead a woman to do that.

Hunter's lying on the ATF Form and government officials covering that up is very serious, and I get why the Democrats want to cover up the cover up. Democrats have assured us that all the hoops that law-abiding gun purchasers must jump through, and the privacy we must give up in order to be "allowed" to exercise the constitutional right to own a firearm will keep us safe from gun violence. But of course, it is easy for criminals to lie on these forms, so we are giving up our privacy and wasting our time for nothing.

News that there is no penalty for lying on the form, even if the law provides for one, will encourage more illegal purchases.

Leftists are only interested in gun crimes when they can sensationalize them to get votes. Otherwise, shrug.

That'll fix inflation, crime, the border alright! :heehee:

LOL....It just kills you and your ilk that dem .gov malfeasance is coming to light and being laid out for all to see doesn't it? :laughing0301:

No amount of leftist deflection is going to tamp it down either.

What, do you think anyone believes that you slags are now suddenly concerned about inflation, crime, the border?

Another day, another thread where Rightdingleberry makes a fool of himself. What a hack that clown is.
Have any evidence of what I have said is incorrect?

I didn’t think so

LOL....It just kills you and your ilk that dem .gov malfeasance is coming to light and being laid out for all to see doesn't it? :laughing0301:

No amount of leftist deflection is going to tamp it down either.

What, do you think anyone believes that you slags are now suddenly concerned about inflation, crime, the border?

Which malfeasance?

It is a big word, I imagine you have any actual evidence
How are the actions of an adult son of the President malfeasance of the left?

Oh…..so you have evidence of Biden actually receiving cash from China or Ukraine and giving them special treatment?

I would like to see it

It's all readily available in the public domain IF you wanna look.

I bet you don't don't even know who Devon Archer or DeLaRoche are, or Hunter's Chinese business partner that's in prison right now and their e-mail chains all have "10% to the big guy". Stupid fuck!

It's all readily available in the public domain IF you wanna look.
Hunter Biden?
Assorted family members?

What does that have to do with our President?
When are you going to post something our President actually did?

Forum List

Back