Boom! Secret Service finds Hunter Biden gun probe documents it denied having

Thats what weve been discussing.
If you didnt know that what the fuck are you butting in for?
I know exactly what I’m butting in for, you to explain your statements which you can’t do. Instead you dodge and post lies about things I’ve said. But you can easily prove me wrong by posting a quote of me arguing that Hunter is not a drug addict like you claimed. I’d love to see that.

WTF is the matter with you Republicans?

You do the same thing with wild voter fraud claims thinking a fuzzy video will be accepted in court.

To convict someone of drugs, you need actual possession, lab tests showing it is an illegal drug……a picture of someone using drugs won’t cut it.
Everybody reasonably sane individual in this country knows that Hunter Biden is a seriously flawed, drug-addicted, lying, conniving POS. And this fool, along with all the other left-wing idiots have the balls to try and defend him. Any wonder, this country is failing fast.

Everybody reasonably sane individual in this country knows that Hunter Biden is a seriously flawed, drug-addicted, lying, conniving POS. And this fool, along with all the other left-wing idiots have the balls to try and defend him. Any wonder, this country is failing fast.
So are many of us

Why do Republicans care other than wanting to punish the President?

Here you go dipchit!. This is from CNN, Read it and weep.------https://www.cnn.com/2021/04/02/politics/hunter-biden-book-memoir-addiction/index.html
Hmmm….and you have a point?

What is prosecutable?

If the BIG Guy was indeed, getting 10% of Hunter's actions, he should be punished. Do you really have a problem with that?

If you can prove it, I have no problem

But you have absolutely no proof. Biden is clean

Laughable, you are still trying to defend the mutt. You are scared to death that he will take down your sorry-ass idol, Joe Biden.

What is to defend?
Millions of Americans have addiction problems. It is generally handled with compassion rather than a partisan witch hunt

None of which has anything to do with the President

Actually under the Fed Regs if he is busted for drug abuse like Hunter was and then lies on the ATF Form 4473 then he has committed a Federal felony.

If it is illegal for a E-3 Sailor to lie on the Form then why isn't it Illegal for the President's son?

If it was up to me we would do away with all background checks. They are a waste of time as we see with Hunter. They are also a violation of Constitutional rights. You shouldn't have to get permission from the government to enjoy a right protected in the Constitution.

However, it is not up to me. It is up to the Feds and Hunter clearly violated the law.

If the Feds are not going to prosecute him for violation of gun laws then under equal protection then they shouldn't prosecute anybody, right?

Or do you believe that being President Potatohead's son carries immunity from the law, like in a Royal family?

This Hunter Biden is a world class scumbag, just like his father. He has got away with massive corruption with influence peddling. He has got rich from corruption with the Chinese, Ukrainians, Russian and only god knows who else. He will never be prosecuted for those crimes but he is guilty of the firearm violation crime. It is blatant.

Justice needs to be served. He ain't special under the law.
For all that, almost no one gets prosecuted for that

Interesting.

"The Secret Service has found hundreds of documents it previously denied having in relation to the probe into Hunter Biden’s alleged gun violations, conservative watchdog Judicial Watch revealed Thursday.

Judicial Watch has been investigating if the Secret Service protected Hunter from scrutiny after the president’s son revealed in a 2019 text message the FBI got involved in the case of a missing firearm tossed in a Delaware dumpster by Hunter’s former sister-in-law-turned-lover. Nobody was charged with wrongdoing, according to reports.

Text messages purportedly from Hunter reveal what appears to be a contradiction in an official Secret Service statement, which claims the agency had “no involvement” in an alleged case involving Hallie Biden finding a gun “inside of Hunter Biden’s pickup” and tossing “it in a trash can behind a grocery store where they frequently shopped.” Yet Hunter’s text messages say “the police the FBI the Secret Service came on the scene.”

The gun store owner who sold the weapon to Hunter reportedly refused to supply the paperwork to the Secret Service when they allegedly sought to retrieve it at the time of the incident, suspecting the agency’s officers would keep the documents away from scrutiny.

Hunter has also allegedly made false statements on a gun purchase background check ATF form 4473. Conveying false inflation to ATF on form 4473 carries a fine of up to $250,000 and up to ten years in prison."

Report: Secret Service Finds Hunter's Gun Probe Docs It Denied Having
Let's not protect Hunter Biden. Let's not protect Donald Trump. They are citizens like all of us. They need to be held accountable.
Also, don't protect Donald Trump's children who are being investigated for fraud and tax evasion.
Why did Secret Service delete texts on Jan 6th? They are equal opportunity in their actions.

Let's not protect Hunter Biden. Let's not protect Donald Trump. They are citizens like all of us. They need to be held accountable.
Also, don't protect Donald Trump's children who are being investigated for fraud and tax evasion.
Why did Secret Service delete texts on Jan 6th? They are equal opportunity in their actions.

Your post is a joke.
The left has been trying to get something on Trump for 6 years and have come up empty handed everytime.
The same goes with Trumps children. Ya got nothing.
WTF are you talking about with the text bullshit?
How about the 40k hours of video the J 6th refuses to release?

I deleted nothing, you lying Troll.

You really don’t know how stupid you look claiming Crackhead wasn’t a drug addict, do you?

Crackhead describes in his autobiography his drug addiction.

Do you ever get tired of being made the board fool?

Because there are sections in the book when you describe that you would be ensconced for weeks in hotel suites, cooking and doing crack, while your dealers would clear out the minibar, order room service all on your tab. How did you afford that?

Well, I had a successful business beyond Burisma. And the fact of the matter is that addiction hits hard and fast. And if I hadn't of pulled out of my tailspin, I wouldn't have been able to continue. But it wasn't just hotel suites. I spent a lot more time in $39-a-night motel rooms up and down I-95.

:crickets: from the troll rightwinger

They won't because of his criminal connections to his criminal son. Taking money from a foreign government is considered a crime by morally correct people.

Hunter Biden didn't register under the federal Foreign Agents Registration Act of 1938 either. He could face up to five years behind bars and a $250,000 fine for that one.

Your post is a joke.
The left has been trying to get something on Trump for 6 years and have come up empty handed everytime.
The same goes with Trumps children. Ya got nothing.
WTF are you talking about with the text bullshit?
How about the 40k hours of video the J 6th refuses to release?
You appear to be a very fair and balanced Trump cult member.

Forum List

Back