BOOM! Newest ABC natl poll: Trump 48% Crooked Hillary 46%!!

Whites will. YOu know. The largest single ethnic group. THe majority of the country.

And white women will.

And the poll shows a lot more dems planning to cross party lines that republicans.

Guy, Romney got 60% of the white vote and STILL lost. Trump would have to get 66% of the White vote in order to win. ain't gonna happen.
I dont see why we even vote in this country. With a national treasure such as yourself, you should just tell us would win and we can skip all the bullshit and just put that person in office.

Yeah, I imagine Trump does very well when it's just MEN that are polled-and when you eliminate the largest voting block in this country WOMEN. Trump has a 73% unfavorable rating with women. Even half of Republican women will not cast a vote for him.
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump

Trump groups in ABC/Post poll:

Men: Trump 56-34%
Inds: Trump 48-35%
No grad: Trump 52-38%
Whites: Trump 57-33%

This poll is so bad it doesn't even tell if it was 10 or 100 men they polled--LOL
This is just another reason that NO one should be paying any attention to National polling data. This poll is a media bite, to get the Trump supporters to wet their pants over. National polling data has turned into a world wide train wreck. No one picks up on unknown callers anymore, we all have cell phones that pollsters have no access too. Online polls are a joke, as in many of them 1 participant can vote several times for the same candidate, and the majority will not participate in them because they're associated with donation sites. Text polls are the worst, because you can vote a 100 times for the same candidate.
Flaws in Polling Data Exposed as U.S. Campaign Season Heats Up

So IGNORE these polls
, unless you're like me and actually READ the internals of them so you can get a good laugh.

ufonotcomingback.jpg

Wow, we all better listen to you! Because you've been so accurate this election cycle.......

:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

You have to read the internals, not the headlines--and yes I have been accurate, but I don't depend on polling data. I use the makeup of the national electorate, election history and MATH.

Your methodology and "MATH" have been dead wrong.

Your heroine "Carly" shit the bed despite possessing (gasp) a vagina!
Your back up plan , Lyin' Ted Cruz crapped out despite being a "real" conservative.
Trump, by contrast, just keeps winning and climbing the polls.

Seems to me that your methodology is little more than your own opinion.

Good luck with that!

:thup:

Carly Fiorina was the only candidate in this race that could have gone toe to toe with Hillary Clinton. Her biggest mistake--she fell on the abortion sword and that was it for her. She was DONE at that point.

What you morons fail to realize is that the FIRST woman Presidential nominee is running in this nation's history, and WOMEN are largest voting block in this country. What you fail to realize is that Republicans have a very sour history with women. What you have failed to realize, is that YES Latino's vote, and the Republican party has needed at least 40% of this block since Reagan to win the White House. And what you never knew is that Republicans are the minority party in this country. But you act like you're the majority.
Why Romney Lost And Republicans Keep Losing
The GOP's woman problem goes beyond Trump
GOP Win Will Need More Than 40 Percent Of Latino 2016 Vote, Says Study
Gender Gap in 2012 Vote Is Largest in Gallup's History
Latino conservatives: If Donald Trump is the nominee, we will not work to elect him
Poll: 8 in 10 Hispanics don’t like Trump

You've killed yourselves, and frankly you deserve everything you're going to get.

Clearly you live in an alternate reality.. :rofl:

Carly Fiorina is a lousy candidate who never got over 3% in any poll. Her magic "vagina" didn't help her and hiLIARy's"vagina" will not help her either.

There you go with the polls again. On this Washington ABC poll, you're looking at a poll that is inclusive of only men, and you're wetting your pants over it.

Trump groups in ABC/Post poll:

Men: Trump 56-34%
Inds: Trump 48-35%
No grad: Trump 52-38%
Whites: Trump 57-33%

This is exactly what happened to Republicans this year. 16 candidates entered this race, they had to divide them into 2 different debate stages. What did they use? The POLLS. 1st time in history they had to do that. Pollsters even warned the Republican party not to do that. Who has 100% name recognition? Donald Trump, so he was kept front and center stage all through out the debates. The problem? Votes were flying all over the place between several candidates and it was fairly easy to see that the majority of Republicans were not voting for Donald Trump. He was simply the benefactor of too many Republican candidates in this race.
Pollsters: Don't trust us to winnow GOP field

Now he's your prick and you're stuck with him--LOL You're going to get a vagina for POTUS, but it won't be the one you would approve of--LOL
Poll: Nearly half of Republican women wouldn't vote for Trump
I’ll Take Hillary Clinton Over Donald Trump
Mac Stipanovich: An open letter to my fellow Republicans
73 percent of women voters have an 'unfavorable' view of Donald Trump

635730056916765487-2015.07.20.trumponmccain-v2.jpg

Last edited:
BREAKING POLL: Trump Gains 11 Points on Clinton Since March=> Now Leads Crooked Hillary 46-44

He's winning in Rasmussen and Fox polls. Now...he's winning in the ABC national poll......Trump 48% Crooked Hillary 46%.

Crooked Hillary is tanking. Prepare yourself libs for the might and magnificent President Donald Trump!!!!

View attachment 75624
Once Sanders is out of the race, Clinton will surge forward.

You need a cattle prod to get that cow to surge.
Trump was behind Clinton until he became the presumptive nominee. This is always the pattern. Once a candidate becomes the presumptive nominee, they surge in the polls.

So it will be for Clinton once she puts Sanders to bed.
Zander

You tagged my post with a Funny tag.

Still laughing, Zander?

BuckToothMoron

Looks like someone found a cattle prod, BTM.

Clinton surged, exactly as I said would happen:

vys1lh.jpg

Forum List

Back