Mass graves being dug for victims of Climate change.

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Oh no!!!!!

Mass Graves Being Dug for Climate Change Corpses - The Ring of Fire Network

We have known for quite some time that those most affected by extreme climate change would be those in low-income nation like Pakistan, India, Iran, and others. These areas located near the equator suffer some of the most extreme temperatures in the world, even without the effects of climate change.

The rising temperatures globally are concentrated in the most deadly levels in places like Pakistan which is trying to prepare itself for another deadly summer season.

Last year, Pakistan was not as prepared, and a deadly heat wave killed thousands. Now, the nation is attempting to prepare by digging thousands of mass graves, just waiting for the latest victims of climate change.

Pakistan and was part of an ancient Indian culture until modern times and today it has nuclear capability but most of it's people still live in abject poverty. The USA is only about 250 years old and we are the last super power and the greatest Country on earth. Instead of protecting it's people from the effects of drought and heat, Pakistan prefers to dig graves and the left wing "ring of fire network" (aka the blame-America network) apparently thinks it's a good idea. No surprises here.

there are answers. smart people should get together to create -----A PROTOCOL for the care of populations in a big time heat wave. Most important is SHADE, REST and WATER-----lots of water. Well-hydrated, shaded people ----generally do not die of heat-- ---------electrolytes are important too. ------big storage of water----some with electrolytes---------

Oh no!!!!!

Mass Graves Being Dug for Climate Change Corpses - The Ring of Fire Network

We have known for quite some time that those most affected by extreme climate change would be those in low-income nation like Pakistan, India, Iran, and others. These areas located near the equator suffer some of the most extreme temperatures in the world, even without the effects of climate change.

The rising temperatures globally are concentrated in the most deadly levels in places like Pakistan which is trying to prepare itself for another deadly summer season.

Last year, Pakistan was not as prepared, and a deadly heat wave killed thousands. Now, the nation is attempting to prepare by digging thousands of mass graves, just waiting for the latest victims of climate change.

In other words, more AGW hysteria based on nothing.

Drill/mine baby drill/mine... Why Fix what isn't broken??

Simple...burn coal....produce electricity...turn on the AC.

Trump would never be such a stupid schmuck as are YOU

Where did I go wrong? I didn't look it up first, but I was pretty sure coal produces electricity and electricity runs AC. I may have been wrong. Oh, and there was the fact that it was a joke. Asshat.

where did you go wrong?------at the birth canal of mom's pelvic bone-----you should have turned around and STAYED IN THERE. There are many parts of india that are simply not WIRED ----you jerk -----and just who and what machinery is going after what coal? People dying ----dried up under a hot sun is not a JOKE---you schmuck

Global warming kills muslims. See there IS an up side to everything.

don't be cynical-----hindus are dying too.

One of the key Hindu beliefs is that that the universe undergoes endless cycles of creation, preservation and dissolution. Climate change seems to fit right into their beliefs.

yes----you could say----SHIVA IS DAMNED ANNOYED------(or---"will of allah" )-----
but right now it is a problem----like an epidemic or a famine

Global warming kills muslims. See there IS an up side to everything.

don't be cynical-----hindus are dying too.

One of the key Hindu beliefs is that that the universe undergoes endless cycles of creation, preservation and dissolution. Climate change seems to fit right into their beliefs.

yes----you could say----SHIVA IS DAMNED ANNOYED------(or---"will of allah" )-----
but right now it is a problem----like an epidemic or a famine

I would say that their governments and societal structure is probably more responsible than a few degrees increase in temp, but OK. See how your solution works for those people dying.

Where did I go wrong? I didn't look it up first, but I was pretty sure coal produces electricity and electricity runs AC. I may have been wrong. Oh, and there was the fact that it was a joke. Asshat.

where did you go wrong?------at the birth canal of mom's pelvic bone-----you should have turned around and STAYED IN THERE. There are many parts of india that are simply not WIRED ----you jerk -----and just who and what machinery is going after what coal? People dying ----dried up under a hot sun is not a JOKE---you schmuck

Oh gotcha. Thanks for bringing up that memory.

They have had how many years to develop basic standards and REFUSED because their way is better? Well they sowed and now they reap.

Forum List

Back