Boogaloo: The Real Violent Extremist Threat That’s Growing During Nationwide Protests

From the OP:

At least 125 Boogaloo groups with tens of thousands of followers could be found on Facebook as of April, according to a review by advocacy group Tech Transparency Project. Facebook restricted the use of Boogaloo when used alongside violent images or calls to action on May 1, but experts say the movement simply shifted terminology and the policy has had little effect.

In the past week, Facebook announced additional steps to limit the growth of Boogaloo groups on the platform and that it would no longer recommend them to users with similar interests. But these groups are still largely out in plain view and available for public consumption, even if Facebook is no longer steering people directly to them.
Three more linked to the right wing Boogaloo movement were arrested on Federal Charges related to terrorism in Las Vegas, inciting riot there, using improvised explosive and posting instructions on "how to" online.
3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests

• Three self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were held on domestic terrorism charges after federal prosecutors accused them of trying to spark violence during police brutality protests in Las Vegas.
  • The "boogaloo" movement was defined in the charging document as "a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The three men previously served in the US Navy, Army, and Air Force, according to the filing.
  • Each defendant was charged with conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.
  • According to the filing, the men in late May discussed "causing an incident to incite chaos and possibly a riot" in response to George Floyd's death.
Taking that at face value, that's three.....THREE, out of how many scores of thousands of rioters across the nation?

View attachment 349744
Not exactly an unswerving arrow point to the only prime suspects of stirring the violence, but certainly not mentioned in the (presidential?) government rhetoric on who is to blame. If FBI knew and DOJ knew, did they just keep it from trump? Doubt it. Like his supporters often speak of non-reporting on the left, just did not fit the narrative ANTIFA, ANTIFA, ANTIFA?
Three guys.

THREE......................FUCKING.................... GUYS

vs.

Dozens of Pantifa and BLM groups that were freely using social media to organize and spur on the rioting.

You leftbats seriously need to readjust your tin foil hats and get a grip.
As I said, not a straight arrow pointing to single group mainly responsible, but not mentioned at all, as the president picks and chooses, and I first started to see these reports the day he singled out this ANTIFA bunch and then DOJ and Pompeo and FBI refused to name ANTIFA specifically on the Sunday news shows when asked. Have not seen charging document on ANTIFA members yet. I assume they are out there, just have not seen them. Some people just want to stir up trouble and paint all the violent radicals with the one can of paint, either left wing or right wing, but I suspect many of both sides, with nobody controlling their worst elements.

From the OP:

At least 125 Boogaloo groups with tens of thousands of followers could be found on Facebook as of April, according to a review by advocacy group Tech Transparency Project. Facebook restricted the use of Boogaloo when used alongside violent images or calls to action on May 1, but experts say the movement simply shifted terminology and the policy has had little effect.

In the past week, Facebook announced additional steps to limit the growth of Boogaloo groups on the platform and that it would no longer recommend them to users with similar interests. But these groups are still largely out in plain view and available for public consumption, even if Facebook is no longer steering people directly to them.
Three more linked to the right wing Boogaloo movement were arrested on Federal Charges related to terrorism in Las Vegas, inciting riot there, using improvised explosive and posting instructions on "how to" online.
3 self-proclaimed members of the far-right 'boogaloo' movement were arrested on domestic terrorism charges for trying to spark violence during protests

• Three self-proclaimed members of the far-right "boogaloo" movement were held on domestic terrorism charges after federal prosecutors accused them of trying to spark violence during police brutality protests in Las Vegas.
  • The "boogaloo" movement was defined in the charging document as "a term used by extremists to signify coming civil war and/or fall of civilization." The three men previously served in the US Navy, Army, and Air Force, according to the filing.
  • Each defendant was charged with conspiracy to damage and destroy by using fire and explosives, and possession of an unregistered firearm.
  • According to the filing, the men in late May discussed "causing an incident to incite chaos and possibly a riot" in response to George Floyd's death.
Taking that at face value, that's three.....THREE, out of how many scores of thousands of rioters across the nation?

View attachment 349744
Not exactly an unswerving arrow point to the only prime suspects of stirring the violence, but certainly not mentioned in the (presidential?) government rhetoric on who is to blame. If FBI knew and DOJ knew, did they just keep it from trump? Doubt it. Like his supporters often speak of non-reporting on the left, just did not fit the narrative ANTIFA, ANTIFA, ANTIFA?
Three guys.

vs.

Dozens of Pantifa and BLM groups that were freely using social media to organize and spur on the rioting.

As I said, not a straight arrow pointing to single group mainly responsible, but not mentioned at all, as the president picks and chooses, and I first started to see these reports the day he singled out this ANTIFA bunch and then DOJ and Pompeo and FBI refused to name ANTIFA specifically on the Sunday news shows when asked. Have not seen charging document on ANTIFA members yet. I assume they are out there, just have not seen them. Some people just want to stir up trouble and paint all the violent radicals with the one can of paint, either left wing or right wing, but I suspect many of both sides, with nobody controlling their worst elements.
There are straight arrows pointing at both Pantifa and BLM....But hacks like you refuse to accept the facts staring you right in the face.

From the OP:

"unregistered firearm", WTF, the feds don't have a firearms registry, neither does NV.

Suspect more disturbed by improvised explosives, but since it was taken, because the officers did not wish to be shot with it, by the right wing anti-government terrorists, they charged them with it.

That makes no sense and doesn't address what I said.

Some weapons can be illegal accept for class III gun dealers or other situations. Weapon was not identified (that I remembered) in three different report I read, but I did read of molotov cocktail and other improvised explosive devices, parts and plans distributed. Suspect if the had found what was left of a joint in an ash tray they would have charged with that also, although not what brought the suspects to the attention of the authorities. Kind of figure it was the "how to" posted in a chatroom.

Perhaps you should get your ESL teacher to explain what "unregistered", "firearm" and "accept" mean. Then get back to me.

From the OP:

View attachment 349744
Three guys.

vs.

But those three guys were wearing shirts with flowers. How about that? You know how dangerous flowers are.

From the OP:

View attachment 349744
Three guys.

vs.

There are straight arrows pointing at both Pantifa and BLM....But hacks like you refuse to accept the facts staring you right in the face.
Pantifa? Another right wing euphemism or is this another group I have to look up?

From the OP:

"unregistered firearm", WTF, the feds don't have a firearms registry, neither does NV.

Suspect more disturbed by improvised explosives, but since it was taken, because the officers did not wish to be shot with it, by the right wing anti-government terrorists, they charged them with it.

Some weapons can be illegal accept for class III gun dealers or other situations. Weapon was not identified (that I remembered) in three different report I read, but I did read of molotov cocktail and other improvised explosive devices, parts and plans distributed. Suspect if the had found what was left of a joint in an ash tray they would have charged with that also, although not what brought the suspects to the attention of the authorities. Kind of figure it was the "how to" posted in a chatroom.

Perhaps you should get your ESL teacher to explain what "unregistered", "firearm" and "accept" mean. Then get back to me.

Don't hold your breath. Had to look up ESL just to respond. Rockwell Torrey (a former teacher) has been on my ass for 6 months now on this board. You got my point.

From the OP:

Good for boogaloo.

View attachment 349620
A member of the far-right movement Boogaloo walks next to protestors outside a police station in Charlotte, North Carolina, on May 29.

As Donald Trump warns of antifa, far-right extremists linked to the Boogaloo movement have been repeatedly charged with attacks.

President Donald Trump has warned repeatedly that antifa, a favorite bogeyman, is behind the violence during recent waves of protest. But while scant evidence supports Trump’s claims, another loosely organized movement has become a prominent sideshow at nationwide demonstrations and been linked with attacks and plots to create chaos.

Adherents of the far-right movement known as Boogaloo have shown up at various protests sparked by the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, attempting to use the demonstrations to further their own cause and in some cases carrying rifles.

Boogaloo devotees have also carried out violent attacks against police. This week, a California district attorney said that Steven Carrillo, charged with the ambush shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in California’s Santa Cruz County on June 6, had ties to the Boogaloo. Carrillo had written some of its slogans in blood on the hood of a nearby car before his arrest. Authorities are reportedly looking into whether Carrillo was connected to the May 29 shooting death of a security officer at the federal building in Oakland, California ― a shooting that occurred during a large protest in that city over Floyd’s killing.

The Boogaloo movement is a somewhat amorphous anti-government community that under its umbrella includes militias, gun rights activists, libertarians and white supremacists. What they share is a core set of symbols, terms and ideology centered on the belief a second civil war is coming to the U.S., as well as a fervent opposition to the state that extends to law enforcement. Some in the Boogaloo movement have expressed admiration for Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, and David Koresh, the religious cult leader whose standoff with authorities led to a violent confrontation in Waco, Texas.

Multiple movement supporters have been charged with plotting mass violence or linked to violent assaults. Federal prosecutors in Nevada charged three men associated with Boogaloo with terrorism offenses last week, after authorities broke up a plot to cause mass violence and hijack a Black Lives Matter demonstration using Molotov cocktails and explosives.

Much more...

This sounds like a very dangerous far-right movement. What do you think?
The Prog channels would be showing this 24 hours a day. Don't worry though. the Prog TV police show dramas will show us all the white terrorist groups there are. Never a minority one showed. Unless they show them doing justice to another person of questionable character.

From the OP:

Don't hold your breath. Had to look up ESL just to respond. Rockwell Torrey (a former teacher) has been on my ass for 6 months now on this board. You got my point.

Yeah, and I'm still waiting for a coherent reply to the post you originally responded to.

These same three people in Las Vegas get mentioned every time one of these "Hey! Watch Out For
The Coming Boogaloo Apocalypse" threads is brought back.
Not very convincing. The Klan and these other racist specters are always trotted out to counter balance any
mention of the leftist revolutionaries we see tearing up Minneapolis, NY, Seattle, ect.

And the NY Times always comes in claiming "no evidence" that Antifa is involved at all in violent riots.

Good to see a sleazy leftist rag like the Times, mouthpiece for the commies, hasn't lost their sense of humor.
The stupidity of the couple of people that keep these threads coming back is demonstrable.

From the OP:

Yeah, and I'm still waiting for a coherent reply to the post you originally responded to.

Oh. Thought your were wanting something more specific about the "unregistered" fire arm in the article by the Business Insider about the charges from Department of Justice. As I do not write for them, I had no further info. Feel free to join the Rock and kick my ass if you can locate me on the grammar, vocabulary, usage and spelling things.

From the OP:

Oh. Thought your were wanting something more specific about the "unregistered" fire arm in the article by the Business Insider about the charges from Department of Justice. As I do not write for them, I had no further info. Feel free to join the Rock and kick my ass if you can locate me on the grammar, vocabulary, usage and spelling things.

Since your ignorance of the language seems to be impeding your understanding of what I said, let me clarify. How can they be charged for an "unregistered firearm" when there is no registration regime in place, either Federal or State.

From the OP:

Since your ignorance of the language seems to be impeding your understanding of what I said, let me clarify. How can they be charged for an "unregistered firearm" when there is no registration regime in place, either Federal or State.

Understood your question perfectly. I just did not and do not have an answer as I did not write the article or the charging document itself. I am aware that I can and do own a variety of weapons, but there are some I cannot have, but would be able to, if I had the required level of license. This may or may not have something to do with the situation you inquire about. When you made you comment, I did a quick search for the DOJ document (to see if it was more specific as actual charging documents often are) that I had seen a week ago, but could not locate it. It is possible to speculate endlessly what the writer was referring to, but unlikely to get clarification without the DOJ charging document. If your goal is to get information, or clarification that is one thing. If your goal is to just try to be insulting, it will not be productive or effective. As I said, get in line behind Rock. At least he does have points he supports and makes, and I am familiar with him. You? Not so much. :argue:

From the OP:

Understood your question perfectly. I just did not and do not have an answer as I did not write the article or the charging document itself. I am aware that I can and do own a variety of weapons, but there are some I cannot have, but would be able to, if I had the required level of license. This may or may not have something to do with the situation you inquire about. When you made you comment, I did a quick search for the DOJ document (to see if it was more specific as actual charging documents often are) that I had seen a week ago, but could not locate it. It is possible to speculate endlessly what the writer was referring to, but unlikely to get clarification without the DOJ charging document. If your goal is to get information, or clarification that is one thing. If your goal is to just try to be insulting, it will not be productive or effective. As I said, get in line behind Rock. At least he does have points he supports and makes, and I am familiar with him. You? Not so much. :argue:

I asked a simple question, if you didn't have an answer, why did you respond with a ton of strawmen?

View attachment 349620
A member of the far-right movement Boogaloo walks next to protestors outside a police station in Charlotte, North Carolina, on May 29.

As Donald Trump warns of antifa, far-right extremists linked to the Boogaloo movement have been repeatedly charged with attacks.

President Donald Trump has warned repeatedly that antifa, a favorite bogeyman, is behind the violence during recent waves of protest. But while scant evidence supports Trump’s claims, another loosely organized movement has become a prominent sideshow at nationwide demonstrations and been linked with attacks and plots to create chaos.

Adherents of the far-right movement known as Boogaloo have shown up at various protests sparked by the police killing of George Floyd in Minneapolis, attempting to use the demonstrations to further their own cause and in some cases carrying rifles.

Boogaloo devotees have also carried out violent attacks against police. This week, a California district attorney said that Steven Carrillo, charged with the ambush shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in California’s Santa Cruz County on June 6, had ties to the Boogaloo. Carrillo had written some of its slogans in blood on the hood of a nearby car before his arrest. Authorities are reportedly looking into whether Carrillo was connected to the May 29 shooting death of a security officer at the federal building in Oakland, California ― a shooting that occurred during a large protest in that city over Floyd’s killing.

The Boogaloo movement is a somewhat amorphous anti-government community that under its umbrella includes militias, gun rights activists, libertarians and white supremacists. What they share is a core set of symbols, terms and ideology centered on the belief a second civil war is coming to the U.S., as well as a fervent opposition to the state that extends to law enforcement. Some in the Boogaloo movement have expressed admiration for Timothy McVeigh, the Oklahoma City bomber, and David Koresh, the religious cult leader whose standoff with authorities led to a violent confrontation in Waco, Texas.

Multiple movement supporters have been charged with plotting mass violence or linked to violent assaults. Federal prosecutors in Nevada charged three men associated with Boogaloo with terrorism offenses last week, after authorities broke up a plot to cause mass violence and hijack a Black Lives Matter demonstration using Molotov cocktails and explosives.

Much more...

This sounds like a very dangerous far-right movement. What do you think?

Really? You watched cities burn as the democrat party terrorist groups, antifa and black lives matter burned, looted and killed for almost two weeks...yet it is the guys who didn't do any of that that are the threat.......?

"Three More" is a lie. These are the only three...danastein was whining about these three a week ago. While black lives matters burns cities down you have these three...who were maybe possibly thinking of "wearing Hawaiian shirts" and "encouraging people". According to an informant.

Boogiemenloo is more appropriate. And your communist propaganda continues.

"Three More" is a lie. These are the only three...danastein was whining about these three a week ago. While black lives matters burns cities down you have these three...who were maybe possibly thinking of "wearing Hawaiian shirts" and "encouraging people". According to an informant.

Lakota had posted: Boogaloo devotees have also carried out violent attacks against police. This week, a California district attorney said that Steven Carrillo, charged with the ambush shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in California’s Santa Cruz County on June 6, had ties to the Boogaloo. Carrillo had written some of its slogans in blood on the hood of a nearby car before his arrest. Authorities are reportedly looking into whether Carrillo was connected to the May 29 shooting death of a security officer at the federal building in Oakland, California ― a shooting that occurred during a large protest in that city over Floyd’s killing.
I replied about the DOJ charging in Las Vegas. Did not realized Las Vegas was in Santa Cruz County, California. Has it moved?

From the OP:

I love Electric Boogaloo!!!

You also love penis.

Speak for yourself Aaron. :lol:

Sausages_large.jpg

Those peni... um... sausages look tasty.

They really do. And I say that in a completely
From the OP:

I love Electric Boogaloo!!!

You're just an ignorant troll with no concern for thread content. Mods should zap you.

~~~~~~
What recent riot did the "Boogaloo" cause arson, looting, injuring of citizens and police? Are you claiming they just took over 6 blocks in Seattle, burned down Target, CVS and stormed a precinct in Minneaplois too?
If it's "Boogaloo" it's more a dance. You people are delerious and creating a fantasy group, like your utopia and farting flying unicorns.... If there is an anti-government movement I'm sure it's connected to Open Society Intitute.....

The Boogaloo isn't a "fantasy." They're out there. Extremists on both ends of the spectrum hate government authority because they're crackpots who incite violence. They're all willing to join protests to stir things up. Probably no more Boogaloo's in the mix recently than Antifa. They're opportunists, far left and far right. They all deserve to be watched and get arrested if they get up to their tricks.

We have differnet opinions about many things politically, but you are a fair person. I say that very sincerely. :thup:

Lakota had posted: Boogaloo devotees have also carried out violent attacks against police. This week, a California district attorney said that Steven Carrillo, charged with the ambush shooting death of a sheriff’s deputy in California’s Santa Cruz County on June 6, had ties to the Boogaloo. Carrillo had written some of its slogans in blood on the hood of a nearby car before his arrest. Authorities are reportedly looking into whether Carrillo was connected to the May 29 shooting death of a security officer at the federal building in Oakland, California ― a shooting that occurred during a large protest in that city over Floyd’s killing.
I replied about the DOJ charging in Las Vegas. Did not realized Las Vegas was in Santa Cruz County, California. Has it moved?

You replied "three more charged". A lie.

You are the victim of a hoax. A hoax which, in true communist fashion, is not just a little lie but on 180 degrees from the truth.

By the way the boogiemanloo phrases scrawled on a car include "Stop the duopoly" according to the media.

"Carrillo also wrote the phrase “Stop the duopoly” in blood on the car hood. “Stop the duopoly” is an otherwise nonviolent political slogan frequently pushed by third party and libertarian candidates."
Man accused in deputy ambush scrawled extremist 'Boogaloo' phrases in blood

As always they will eventually turn on you. do a search for "duopoly" here and see who the boogiemenloo are...they are next.

Next ask yourself why you never heard of these boogymen before. Never. You can do a search for that as well. They just sprang up out of the earth just in time!

You replied "three more charged". A lie.

You are the victim of a hoax. A hoax which, in true communist fashion, is not just a little lie but on 180 degrees from the truth.

By the way the boogiemanloo phrases scrawled on a car include "Stop the duopoly" according to the media.

"Carrillo also wrote the phrase “Stop the duopoly” in blood on the car hood. “Stop the duopoly” is an otherwise nonviolent political slogan frequently pushed by third party and libertarian candidates."
Man accused in deputy ambush scrawled extremist 'Boogaloo' phrases in blood

As always they will eventually turn on you. do a search for "duopoly" here and see who the boogiemenloo are...they are next.

Next ask yourself why you never heard of these boogymen before. Never. You can do a search for that as well. They just sprang up out of the earth just in time!
I thought Carrillo was the Boogaloo guy that shot a deputy in California. Are you saying he is one of the three on DOJ terrorism charges in Las Vegas?

Forum List

Back