Bombshells are falling

Anyone just watch Newsmax with Powell ?

Looks like its over now, but there is a LOT more evidence coming out soon.
71mglRoZBKL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

quicksilver-front.png

At least they are not claiming to be fair and balanced like Fox did awhile back. Now that Fox is actually trying to be fair and balanced the hard core loonies are flocking to Newsmax where they don't put up with that nonsense.

At least they are not claiming to be fair and balanced like Fox did awhile back. Now that Fox is actually trying to be fair and balanced the hard core loonies are flocking to Newsmax where they don't put up with that nonsense.

Censorship is fair and balanced? How do you figure?
Because you can't tell what is true and what is false. They have to tell you.....spoon feed you. Just shut the fuck up and do what they say. If they want your opinion, they will give it to you.

Because you can't tell what is true and what is false. They have to tell you.....spoon feed you. Just shut the fuck up and do what they say. If they want your opinion, they will give it to you.
LOL!!

Would you be offended if Fox News told you that the moon is not, in fact, made of cheese? Of course not. The only reason Fox News is on the shit list is because they refused to entertain the loony tunes crazy conspiracy stuff coming out of Trump and his supporters.

I do know that the MSM outlets were wrong by calling the states prematurely, and that now includes Fox.
Has news outlets done this in years past ?- probably, but I bet they are much more careful next time.

"Censorship"? What "censorship"?

See that Hoss?
I axe this kernel the simplest most basic questions and he runs away. Last night it was what state he lives in. He still has no idea.

Would you be offended if Fox News told you that the moon is not, in fact, made of cheese? Of course not. The only reason Fox News is on the shit list is because they refused to entertain the loony tunes crazy conspiracy stuff coming out of Trump and his supporters.
No...Fox News betrayed the people that counted on them to be straight with them.
The problem is the simple fact that most Fox viewers are more informed than your average viewer.
CNN has a limited audience of mind-numb liberals.
MSNBC isn't much better.
Fox has been lying to us for years...and it has gotten worse the last couple of years.
I spotted it years ago...when they tried to bushwack Trump in one of the debates.
On election night they dropped the facade/trousers completely and exposed themselves as the liberal tools they have become.
Hiring Donna Brazil was the final straw for me.
Stab your viewers in the back....don't expect to be around much longer.
Just ask Megan Kelley.

Last edited:
In the Trump cult world, failing to repeat their batshit crazy claims is "censorship". The whole planet is now censoring them, the poor little victims.

That's why they're all proudly announcing a total retreat from reality, reality being just too painful for them now. They're going into their cult SafeSpaces, and they're never coming back out to where reality can hurt them.

No...Fox News betrayed the people that counted on them to be straight with them.
CNN has a limited audience.
MSNBC isn't much better.
Fox has been lying to us for years.
I spotted it years ago.
On election night they dropped the facade/trousers completely and exposed themselves as the liberal tools they have become.
Hiring Donna Brazil was the final straw for me.
Stab your viewers in the back....don't expect to be around much longer.
Just ask Megan Kelley.
Fox News told you the truth and you didn't like it.

Trump lost.

In the Trump cult world, failing to repeat their batshit crazy claims is "censorship". The whole planet is now censoring them, the poor little victims.

That's why they're all proudly announcing a total retreat from reality, reality being just too painful for them now. They're going into their cult SafeSpaces, and they're never coming back out to where reality can hurt them.

Here is another rubber room poster to keep Ben company.lol

Forum List

Back