Bolsonaro supporters storm Brazilian Congress

These courageous people know how to take their country back. They're going to install their duly elected leader who was cheated out of office.

MORE FROM BRAZIL – “Protesters” Have Entered in the Facilities Where Brazil’s Congress and Supreme Court Meet​

BREAKING: ENORMOUS CROWD – TENS OF THOUSANDS of Brazilians Descend on Brasilia, Storm Congress – SHOTS FIRED (VIDEO)​

This is what MAGAts want for America, folks. :heehee:

That’s the problem. The CT folks don’t have proof. Months ago I took the challenge. I went through the database of all Fraud proof that was practically the signature line for the CT folks. In the end, after spending hours, I was able to take each claim and find where it had been disproven or debunked.

I spent hours reading. Hours doing searches. And I spent the time checking and double checking.

In Riverside County California the people who believe the Fraud reported 1,000 incidents of Fraud to investigators. From double voting to dead people voting. Actual investigators went and examined every claim. They poked the people with sticks and held mirrors under their noses to confirm they were actually alive.

In the incidents where “double voting” took place here is what happened. The voter filled out their absentee ballot and sent it in. Their own names and signatures. A couple weeks later another ballot arrived. They assumed that there was a problem with their first submission. They assumed a mistake had been made and they were told to do it over. So they filled out the ballot and resubmitted it. Only one ballot was ever counted.

Now. Having been told that I’ve made a mistake and had to do the form over again before. I consider that an honest mistake. And since the names were exactly the same and it wasn’t someone trying to get a ballot in their dogs name I don’t consider this fraud.

An honest mistake. If your wife asks where the keys are to the car and you say in the bowl by the door. Because you honestly believe the keys are there. That is a mistake. It isn’t a lie. It is a mistake. I tend to be forgiving for honest mistakes.

Out of a thousand claims, only one was found to be actual Fraud. That was a man who had registered in two locations using false birthdays to be able to vote twice.

Now that means the actual fraud to crime rate is .1%. Yes. You read that right. One tenth of a percent. That is virtually fraud free.

This goes with all the other complaints filed by CT nuts. A little smoke that is usually them rubbing their hands together.
Sav,

We have been saying this for years now...

There is no fraud and they know it, ignore the evidence or just playing dumb... They will look at media sources and not the courts, they will come here and bitch and complain about CNN or MSNBC while they are being fed a diet of lies...

They can seem to tell the difference between
they are both corrupt…”leftist regimes all are
So you are saying Denmark is corrupt

Look at those countries, dominated by social democracies...

The real question is, what does Xiden do now...Bolsonaro is in the United States and has been since he lost the election.

The real question is, what does Xiden do now...Bolsonaro is in the United States and has been since he lost the election.
Pretty simple... Nothing...

If he doesn't break laws like over staying visa... Then whats the problem...

If Brazil apply for extradition then that case is left to the judges..

Nothing to do with Biden..

We're they taking selfies and posting them to the internet like our dumbfuck Ensure-a-Recksonist did?

Sav,

We have been saying this for years now...

There is no fraud and they know it, ignore the evidence or just playing dumb... They will look at media sources and not the courts, they will come here and bitch and complain about CNN or MSNBC while they are being fed a diet of lies...

They can seem to tell the difference between

So you are saying Denmark is corrupt

Look at those countries, dominated by social democracies...
Denmark has followed the Nortic model on SS, and turned to privatization, as the leftist model is corrupt and not substaniable. Good for them

Pretty simple... Nothing...

If he doesn't break laws like over staying visa... Then whats the problem...

If Brazil apply for extradition then that case is left to the judges..

Nothing to do with Biden..
The State Department certainly has a role in his Status in the United States.

The Mexicans let the Cartel get away with stealing an election back in the 1980s.

The idiots in the US let the Democrats get away with stealing an election in 2020.

Looks like the Brazilians have courage and ain't gonna let the Leftest get away with it.

What is keeping you and all who approve what you say from going right ahead and taking action? Or are you just all cowardly talk?
They have – the right’s war on democracy is ongoing.

Conservatives attack America’s democracy with conspiracy theories and lies about non-existent ‘fraud’ and ‘stolen’ elections.

Conservatives attack our democratic institutions with efforts to suppress the right to vote – such as opposing early voting, opposing voting by mail, and closing voting venues in minority communities thus disenfranchising voters of color.

Conservatives won’t resort to treasonous acts of domestic terrorism alone to destroy democracy, as the did on 1/6; they’ll continue to propagate their conspiracy theories and lies, with another act of rightwing domestic terrorism always a possibility.

Denmark has followed the Nortic model on SS, and turned to privatization, as the leftist model is corrupt and not substaniable. Good for them
Are you trying to state Denmark isn't a social democracy?

Denmark Social Security is run by the Government just like everywhere else Europe...

The Nordic model (as you put it) is considerably more to the left than US...

This is Denmark max security prison:

Did ever visit these countries, they ordered societies...

The liberal caught a magic Goldfish and the fish says to him: "Let me go and I will fulfill your wish":
- I want to be a participant in such a protest that would bring real Prosperity and Development to the country! ...
The fish waved its tail, and ...
Тhe liberal found himself on Tiananmen Square on June 4, 1989..

Forum List

Back