Low Energy Trump Seen Falling Asleep During Trial

The leftwing media as well as all the little Soros-paid chat trolls have been instructed to minimize Biden's Alzheimer's condition by attempting to draw an equivalence with Trump. laughable as it is.

While he has never been seen as a towering intellect, many have nonetheless viewed former President Donald Trump as a shrewd, cynical operator. Behind all the rants and outbursts is a certain logic and, for a time, you couldn’t argue with the results: a stint in the White House and the evasion of all consequences for acts that might have landed someone else behind bars.

I did not mention any words about the end justifying the means and you knew that was a false accusation against me, didn't you.
So apparently you misunderstood what I said as well. And FYI, I have attended services in mainstream Christian churches Iin beautiful America for my entire life. NEVER did I ever hear a one of our members call somebody a "piece of shit," which is an inappropriate term for public use whether in a holy building dedicated to doing God's blessings with good will to other people regardless of poverty, illness, incarceration in prison, nor of harming anybody else. Such blistering misuse of language should not appear online anywhere in my humble opinion.

President Trump prospered all Americans who had a market interest, and or a business booming economy. During President' Trump's term, people could afford the gasoline to travel halfway across the Continent because he prospered the oil and gas laborers and administrators of oil companies to lower gas prices to under $2.former gallon for everyday parents to take their kids to any of our National Parks to inhale crispy clean air at Yellowstone, the Grand Canyonlands, Maine's National Park at their beautiful Coast of nature's many areas of eye candy up there.

Good night all. I have been fighting neural pain for several weeks and a good night's sleep helps reduce its sometimes shocking pains. Love and happiness to all who post here, from all political view points. May God help our country help various parts of the world where poverty and pandemics make life unbearable and Healthcare that is not available to the impoverished. Stay well.

Trump had nothing to do with the oil business. He reason gas was $2 is because of COVID-19.

While he has never been seen as a towering intellect, many have nonetheless viewed former President Donald Trump as a shrewd, cynical operator. Behind all the rants and outbursts is a certain logic and, for a time, you couldn’t argue with the results: a stint in the White House and the evasion of all consequences for acts that might have landed someone else behind bars.

Don’t see Biden falling asleep during a trial

Oh wait….. Biden is not on trial
That would be Crooked Donnie
biden won't even make it to a trial. First off he is protected by the swamp, and secondly he wouldn't make it out of bed.

Republicans have held the House and investigating Biden for over a year

What is taking so long ?
They don't hold the house by a big enough margin, duh. That and a high percentage of repubs are swamp creatures, who have gone out of their way to protect fellow swamp creatures. I know you are too stupid to understands, but the rest of the population isn't.

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent
Drowsy don

Trump had nothing to do with the oil business. He reason gas was $2 is because of COVID-19.

I have oil friends in high places. And you have dear little proof of anything you spoke of about Trump except for lies your Marxist- headed disaster in leftist desires, but the DNC high leadership keeps regurgitating fibbies they create to make good guy Trump look dishonest when his reputation as a straight shooter has always been the edge of his dealings that benefit all in the industrial and good business parameter of this energy-blessed nation. DJT is an honest dynamo who loves his fellow Americans and worked hard for all of us in his four year fight to make America as great as he could (and did!) He stuck with his Constitutional obligations and prospered many Americans on both aisles with good fiscal results and pride for all Americans. Lies against leaders who benefit all are not appreciated. Use proof instead of the runaround strategies that drain the Treasury but do not feed America's families with kids to support and educate. May God bless America and help us cut the crap down to nothing and may he help us to get along better in the future lest we lose our freedom to an atheistic, Marxist hell.

I have oil friends in high places. And you have dear little proof of anything you spoke of about Trump except for lies your Marxist- headed disaster in leftist desires, but the DNC high leadership keeps regurgitating fibbies they create to make good guy Trump look dishonest when his reputation as a straight shooter has always been the edge of his dealings that benefit all in the industrial and good business parameter of this energy-blessed nation. He is an honest dynamo who loves his fellow Americans and worked hard for all of us in his four year fight to make America as great as he could (and did!) He stuck with his Constitutional obligations and prospered many Americans on both aisles with good fiscal results and pride for all Americans. Lies against leaders who benefit all are not appreciated. Use proof instead of the runaround strategies that drain the Treasury but do not feed America's families with kids to support and educate. May God bless America and help us cut the crap down to nothing and may he help us to get along better in the future lest we lose our freedom to an atheistic, Marxist hell.
Paragraphs are your friend

I have oil friends in high places. And you have dear little proof of anything you spoke of about Trump except for lies your Marxist- headed disaster in leftist desires, but the DNC high leadership keeps regurgitating fibbies they create to make good guy Trump look dishonest when his reputation as a straight shooter has always been the edge of his dealings that benefit all in the industrial and good business parameter of this energy-blessed nation. DJT is an honest dynamo who loves his fellow Americans and worked hard for all of us in his four year fight to make America as great as he could (and did!) He stuck with his Constitutional obligations and prospered many Americans on both aisles with good fiscal results and pride for all Americans. Lies against leaders who benefit all are not appreciated. Use proof instead of the runaround strategies that drain the Treasury but do not feed America's families with kids to support and educate. May God bless America and help us cut the crap down to nothing and may he help us to get along better in the future lest we lose our freedom to an atheistic, Marxist hell.
I got friends in high positions too bitch.

We just better at it than you.

Those trying to illustrate that Trump’s cognition is worse than Biden’s are comical.

No one believes you over their own fucking eyes and ears.

Biden is a global joke, from Italy to Australia.

Are they all MAGA TRUMPTARDS?

You fucking TDS clowns are something else.

Yeah, I kept winning gold medals in the State Interscholastic League competitions years ago in public schools and university straight A's in the last century. Thanks for the kindest words I've ever seen you say.
Then prove it by showing it.

Yeah, I kept winning gold medals in the State Interscholastic League competitions years ago in public schools and university straight A's in the last century. Thanks for the kindest words I've ever seen you say.

While you were getting Straight A’s, did they ever teach you about run-on sentences like…..

“And you have dear little proof of anything you spoke of about Trump except for lies your Marxist- headed disaster in leftist desires, but the DNC high leadership keeps regurgitating fibbies they create to make good guy Trump look dishonest when his reputation as a straight shooter has always been the edge of his dealings that benefit all in the industrial and good business parameter of this energy-blessed nation.”

Former President Donald Trump was seen apparently "nodding off" during his hush money trial for allegedly covering up a sex scandal.

"Tough to see the screen in the overflow room, but I swear Trump is nodding off at the defense table," reporter Erik Uebelacker agreed. "His chin just hit his chest, then his head shot back up. We've all been there."

Low energy criminal defendent

Poor little commie, the trial doesn't start till Monday, 4/22.

Forum List

Back