Boebert Calls For Sex-Ed To Be Removed From Schools Entirely

They never had sex education when I went to school but yet when the time came I somehow knew how to fuck a girl.
I thought I did too, until she told me I didn't have the slightest idea what I was doing. At that point, I finally realized how important a good education can be.

I thought I did too, until she told me I didn't have the slightest idea what I was doing. At that point, I finally realized how important a good education can be.

Not knowing and not being good at it are 2 different things. Just saying.

Also, teaching your kids how to give blowjobs and how to f* should not be part of sex ed.

Teaching your kids to lie to mommy and daddy while they groom your kids shouldn't be either.

I've actually thought that might be a good idea for a long time. At least, sex-ed should only be about the sperm and the egg, and possibly STD's and birth control. NO SOCIAL CONDITIONING WHATSOEVER!

That's pretty much how it was in my day (mid-80's) anyway. Sex-ed was simply just a topic covered in basic health class. It lasted a few days and then they went on to other health topics like drug abuse, diet, hygiene, etc. Just facts that people need to know to stay biologically healthy. There was no social or sexual identity indoctrination or conditioning WHATSOEVER!

When I was in school, many a moon ago, sex education was pretty basic.

Films were shown to us warning us about VD as well as homosexuals who might seek to recruit young guys.

The priests and the brothers advised us of the points of negativity as far as our eternal souls.

Teaching people to do it or to experiment with sodomy, just isn't the job of the schools.

What percent of educators are sexually abusing children?

How does this number compare to the percent of clergy that are sexually abusing children?
Way more.

Your child is far more likely to be abused in schools and I was also surprised to learn this.

This report on Title IX requirements claims 10 percent. That is a MASSIVE figure. Likely overstated IMHO as I think most of these things are but still massively higher than it should be.

Sex abuse in schools is a real problem and the education system seems to be set up with the same problems that the priesthood has, namely they operate in a manner that covers this shit up rather than rooting it out.

Yet another issue fully addressed by Thomas Sowell back in 1993. The difference is the numbers of dumbed down yoofs is far higher now than ever.

Way more.

Your child is far more likely to be abused in schools and I was also surprised to learn this.

This report on Title IX requirements claims 10 percent. That is a MASSIVE figure. Likely overstated IMHO as I think most of these things are but still massively higher than it should be.

Sex abuse in schools is a real problem and the education system seems to be set up with the same problems that the priesthood has, namely they operate in a manner that covers this shit up rather than rooting it out.

Thanks for the link. I will check it out.

Sex-ed should be taught at home.

It's called incest.
How can a kid learn anything at home if they do not have parents or at least a good enough guardian to go home to? Kids like them are the reason why certain school classes may be necessary. Them classes may be the only way for certain kids to learn anything.

God bless you and them kids always!!!

Holly

"United States Congresswoman Lauren Boebert (R-Colorado) called for totally abolishing sex education during an interview at this weekend's Conservative Political Action Conference in National Harbor, Maryland. "Yeah, I mean, they have comprehensive sex ed. They're teaching kids how to have and enjoy sex, and even same-sex sex, how to pleasure themselves. This is not something elementary students should learn, nor any student in a public school," she continued."

So she brings up an interesting point.....why teach sex education at all? I mean, isn't that in and of itself, grooming? How did we ever trust public school teachers to discuss a subject like that with us as children?? I remember when I was in high school (the 90's), we had sex education..we called it "Health" class -- I definitely have not had any sex ed classes in elementary school....and I definitely didn't know that they are teaching elementary kids about how to enjoy sex......it would have been real helpful if Boebert could have named these schools and teachers who are teaching elementary kids about how to enjoy sex......

Maybe that can be the reason why Boebert is becoming a grandmother at the age of 36...because her son knocked a girl up at 17.....One can argue if these woke-left teachers in his schools hadn't taught him to how to have sex, he would have abstained from having children until marriage and not while still in high school... like his mother - oh wait! She was also a casualty of these woke left Sex ed classes.....now this all makes sense.

Yeah, I never had sex ed --- I agree with her. School should be for reading, writing, and arithmetic and let them figure out everything else themselves like everyone has to: it's called Life.

Forum List

Back