Bodybuilding for Women

Some of the girl bodybuilders are

rabid left wingers
lesbians who hate men

but not all, perhaps not even a majority.

This one actually has a male husband...

Renne Toney, la mujer con los músculos más grandes del mundo

Renne Toney: La mujer con los músculos más grandes del mundo [FOTOS ...

So, which one of you little guys has the courage to fuck me???

She, Renne Toney, did "over do it" a bit...

Great wrestler, I had no chance...
WYEHO?

One thing I've noticed about women body builders, they don't look like that UNTIL they pump up just before a competition....unlike men. They look like they are in good shape but not bulged up like that.
They don't have front butts like you, amirite? :D

Wrestlers do that too.
A quote from a body building prep periodical.
“One thing you’ll often see in the lead-up to a bodybuilding competition is dehydration. You see this a lot in Hollywood; actors who look absolutely ripped on film often reach a dangerous level of dehydration to look that way prior to filming. A famous example is Hugh Jackman in Wolverine; he would dehydrate himself for 36 hours to shed water weight prior to filming.”

Be very, VERY careful if you try to do this. You can shed a lot of weight before a competition, but dehydration is also very bad for your body. If you keep it up too long, it can even be deadly. The last thing you need is to pass out on stage!

Last edited:

Renne was working out in a gym in LA maybe 20 years ago, benching 300+ pounds.

Someone asked her if she was an "athlete" and she boasted she could wrestle. One thing led to another. Renne is cool. Like her. About 6 of us were pinned very quickly.

Someone asked her if she was an "athlete" and she boasted she could wrestle. One thing led to another. Renne is cool. Like her. About 6 of us were pinned very quickly.
Exactly. A friend‘s son who was a very successful body builder had four friends on the football team at his camp. It was funny watching him throw them off the float one at a time. Two were line men who out weighed him by 50 plus lBS. Successful Body builders are very strong and have a well rounded programs.

Probably a lot of that is she knew how to wrestle.

I got a cousin that won state in wrestling, so ofc we're always messin' around.

I think I hurt my back last time I went to pick him up.

Back in the day it was hip tosses yur mammy!

As someone said, serious female bodybuilders are usually basically transsexuals already since they’re injecting themselves with testosterone just like actual trannies do.

Silly girls, test is for boys.

As someone said, serious female bodybuilders are usually basically transsexuals already since they’re injecting themselves with testosterone just like actual trannies do.

Yes, some women do use testosterone for competitive events. Most women bodybuilders don't do that.

With major exceptions.
Both BNBF and Musclemania are 100% natural bodybuilding competitions. They conduct several random tests throughout the year.

Despite what some folks think females are able to increase muscle mass without steroids.

Women bodybuilders that use steroids have enlarged clits.

Forum List

Back