Bodybuilding for Women

Blaster

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2022
More women are becoming bodybuilders.

images

I frequent a Whole Foods store that is right next to a fitness center for women.

Most of the time when I go to the store I see women that have working out that stop by to pick up a few things before going home. I also see them in the parking lot.

The women run the gambit of everything. Fatties trying to slim down. MILFs trying to stay in shape. Serious body builders, etc.

The more attractive ones are the women that look like they simply trying to stay in shape. The women that look to be serious bodybuilders never seem to be that attractive.

Meh, I have a good friend that got into that. We'd get drunk and she'd rip her shirt off Hulkster style and then we'd put her to bed.

Her arms may have been almost the size of mine, but women just are not as strong as men.

It's fine by me as long as they aren't all 'roided up.

I frequent a Whole Foods store that is right next to a fitness center for women.

Most of the time when I go to the store I see women that have working out that stop by to pick up a few things before going home. I also see them in the parking lot.

The women run the gambit of everything. Fatties trying to slim down. MILFs trying to stay in shape. Serious body builders, etc.

The more attractive ones are the women that look like they simply trying to stay in shape. The women that look to be serious bodybuilders never seem to be that attractive.
They could do as I did and get a job that allows them to work out and earn dough.

Meh, I have a good friend that got into that. We'd get drunk and she'd rip her shirt off Hulkster style and then we'd put her to bed.

Her arms may have been almost the size of mine, but women just are not as strong as men.

It's fine by me as long as they aren't all 'roided up.
How many kids did you carry to term?

My girlfriend spends at least five days per week lifting weights. She eats healthy foods and we spend quality time together in the evenings.

Looks like a Tranny

It actually is a first stage tranny.

Girls are fine lifting weights and keeping fit.

Taking MALE HORMONES is a disaster. Many of the girl bodybuilders from the 1990s committed suicide when they realized their facial hair and deep voice were permanent.

The late Joanie Lauer, wrestler CHYNA, should be a reminder that girls taking steroids is a DISASTER that can result in severe health and mental issues.

Forum List

Back