Body Language Expert reveals what Nancy Pelosi is Doing with her Hands

Not a Monkeys Uncle

Diamond Member
Jan 25, 2022
Body Language Expert reveals what Nancy Pelosi is doing with her hands

Body language expert Gregory Hartley examines the movements of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. - via Newsmax's STINCHFIELD

OP: She is a disgusting liar, and mentally unfit. Her mental problems do not get enough attention in fact.

How much of a concrete science is body language study? With how much certainty can you say this stuff?

Body Language Expert reveals what Nancy Pelosi is doing with her hands

Body language expert Gregory Hartley examines the movements of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. - via Newsmax's STINCHFIELD

OP: She is a disgusting liar, and mentally unfit. Her mental problems do not get enough attention in fact.

That’s pseudoscience on a par with “lie detectors”.

• Banned
How much of a concrete science is body language study? With how much certainty can you say this stuff?

Its better science than a man saying he's a woman.

1644672342311.png

That’s pseudoscience on a par with “lie detectors”.

Says the idiot who sides with the other idiots who say that transgenderism is real science.

We really didn't need body language to know Nancy is an evil, lying bitch who puts herself above everyone. And WTF is with that phony NY accent?

That is true. LOL. But it was entertaining. Remember the body language gal who Bill O'Reilly use to have on? That was interesting.

It’s sad that you think of yourself as a peasant!

We think of you as a dickhead.

Why do courts not convict based on body language evidence?

You are setting up a straw man argument. I said body language is helpful and is used by law enforcement. And it is. You are trying to get me to say its not an exact science. But I never said it was. It is useful and helpful and often correct, but it falls short of being an exact science.

Now, what the fuck has that got to do with the OP? Did I ever say it was an exact science? Good grief.

Future straw men arguments will be ignored.

All you leftists who buy into transgenderism need to shut your Marxist pieholes when it comes to science. You are anti-science morons with no credibility.

You are setting up a straw man argument. I said body language is helpful and is used by law enforcement. And it is. You are trying to get me to say its not an exact science. But I never said it was. It is useful and helpful and often correct, but it falls short of being an exact science.

Now, what the fuck has that got to do with the OP? Did I ever say it was an exact science? Good grief.

Future straw men arguments will be ignored.
If we agree that it's not an extremely reliable science then there's no issue. I don't like Pelosi at all.

Forum List

Back