Body Language Expert reveals what Nancy Pelosi is Doing with her Hands

Problem is you want to impose court standards on political figures...When politicians live and die by perception...So, the two are apples and oranges.
Really all I was implying is that we should take body language reads with a grain of salt. It's a very soft science. And again, I dislike Pelosi quite a lot.

Whatever you say pal. Don't forget to put your helmet on if you venture outside.

Which has nothing to do with the topic ...
And would not encourage me to do anything you suggest.

Please ... If you have anything to post in regard to the topic,
feel free and I encourage your participation, as usual.

Really all I was implying is that we should take body language reads with a grain of salt. It's a very soft science. And again, I dislike Pelosi quite a lot.
Ok, that's fine, but what I am saying is that you're going about it wrong....I don't think anyone here would say that a supposed "body language expert" would be the be all and end all lie detector...What I am saying is that what they talk about are useful tools for average people to watch someone and tell when they are lying...

And that since politicians live on perception, then BLE's could be devastating if they point out what turns out to be accurate perceptions...

Ok, that's fine, but what I am saying is that you're going about it wrong....I don't think anyone here would say that a supposed "body language expert" would be the be all and end all lie detector...What I am saying is that what they talk about are useful tools for average people to watch someone and tell when they are lying...

And that since politicians live on perception, then BLE's could be devastating if they point out what turns out to be accurate perceptions...
Corfrect

Well to be fair reading body language is like reading a polygraph, neither are admissable in court because there is no science or fact behind either one. They are both based purely on interpretation and opinion. Neither are dependable or factual in any way.

Pelosi is still a lying, self serving **** though that cares nothing at all about america or Americans. All she cares about is her own personal financial and political gains.

pseudo science? cops and fib use it all the time.

AND

pseudo science? cops and fib use it all the time.

AND

They may use it, but that doesn’t necessarily make it valid.

Sorry bout that,

1. Pelosi enriched herself, with insider information, where is the outrage???
2. Either most people are dumb as a stump or dead.
3. Politicians are trusties of the American peoples benefits, to protect the general public, i see fraud.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

How much of a concrete science is body language study? With how much certainty can you say this stuff?
If you learn the craft and practice it for years....you get to the point where you can almost read people's minds.
They are taught about how certain facial expressions....hand movements....and body posture indicates lying or honesty.
It's pretty clear-cut.

Body Language Expert reveals what Nancy Pelosi is doing with her hands

Body language expert Gregory Hartley examines the movements of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. - via Newsmax's STINCHFIELD

OP: She is a disgusting liar, and mentally unfit. Her mental problems do not get enough attention in fact.

Oh really? Let me guess. Hes an out if work republican.
I can show you something she did with her hands to trump. 🖕🖕🖕🖕🖕
And it worked. Hes gone.

Forum List

Back