Body Language Expert reveals what Nancy Pelosi is Doing with her Hands

Why do courts not convict based on body language evidence?

Body language can lead to what puts you in the court trying to defend yourself ... :thup:
If one selects trial by jury ... It would be foolish to assume body language will have no impact on whether or not they are convicted.

It may not be stand-alone evidence ... But that doesn't exclude it from investigation or testimony.

Last edited:

Body language can lead to what puts you in the court trying to defend yourself ... :thup:
If one selects trial by jury ... It would be foolish to assume body language will have no impact on whether or not they are convicted.

Thank you.

It may not be stand-alone evidence ... But that doesn't exclude it from investigation or testimony.

The point was already established, which is that it's far from a concrete science.

The point was already established, which is that it's far from a concrete science.

That was YOUR point, not the thread topic.

And as CF said, it is far more accurate than any Made Up Global Climate Warming Change predication

And as I said, it is more real than transgender bullshit that Leftists call science

Your point is irrelevant in court.

Body language is used as evidence, most often in the form of video.
It can not only help lead to conviction but can also have a rather severe impact during the sentencing phase.

If you care to litigate this matter any further ... I will take you to task on it.

Your point is irrelevant in court.

Body language is used as evidence, most often in the form of video.
It can not only help lead to conviction but can also have a rather severe impact during the sentencing phase.

If you care to litigate this matter any further ... I will take you to task on it.

You're not actually contradicting anything I was saying, and no, my point is not irrelevant in court, which is why body language and lie detectors won't solely lead to conviction. I never said the entire science of body language mapping is BS.

You're not actually contradicting anything I was saying. Good effort though.

Except for the fact you started talking about evidence and what would hold up in court.
If you want to litigate any of that any further ... Try again, and I encourage it ... :thup:

Except for the fact you started talking about evidence and what would hold up in court.
If you want to litigate any of that any further ... Try again, and I encourage it ... :thup:

So you think people can be convicted on suspicious body language alone? If not then you're not actually contradicting me. I think you're just trying to find a way to come after me because I didn't jump onto the bandwagon. I never said body language is not considered at all. I was very careful with my wording.

So you think people can be convicted on suspicious body language alone? If not then you're not actually contradicting me. I think you're just trying to come after me because I didn't jump onto the bandwagon.

I already posted it wasn't stand-alone evidence ... As very little evidence ever is.
You said it is not evidence that could not lead to a conviction.

I never said anything about a bandwagon ...
Although that may be more appropriate of ever addressing any point you were actually trying to make.

If you care to attempt another piss-poor attempt at litigating the idea that body language cannot be presented as evidence ...
And cannot lead to a conviction ... Then give it a shot.

You needn't pursue any discussion about a bandwagon,
as that has never been anything I presented in our conversation.

I already posted it wasn't stand-alone evidence.
You said it is not evidence that would not lead to a conviction.

I never said anything about a bandwagon ...
Although that may be more appropriate of ever addressing any point you were actually trying to make.

If you care to attempt another piss-poor attempt at litigating the idea that body language cannot be presented as evidence ...
And cannot lead to a conviction ... Then give it a shot.

You needn't pursue any discussion about a bandwagon,
as that has never been anything I presented in our conversation.

.​
I think you're confused about what I was saying. Go ahead and tell me what I meant though instead of allowing me to clarify for you. That's not arrogant and narcissistic or anything.

I think you're confused about what I was saying. Go ahead and tell me what I meant though. That's not arrogant and narcissistic or anything.

Arrogance and narcissism have nothing to do with Body Language, Evidence or Conviction.
That's just more bullshit coming from your head and as a result of how you view your side of the discussion ... :thup:

Now if you would like to discuss the topic ... Or how body language can be used as evidence and to convict ... Feel free to pursue it.
I am not even going to try to figure out what all that other bullshit you're posting is about.

Last edited:

Arrogance and narcissism have nothing to do with Body Language, Evidence or Conviction.
That's just more bullshit coming from your head and as a result of how you see your side of the discussion ... :thup:

Now if you would like to discuss the topic ... Or how body language can be used as evidence and to convict ... Feel free to pursue it.
I am not even going to try to figure out what all that other bullshit you're posting is about.

I'm starting to think you're a crazy person. Lol

I'm starting to think you're a crazy person. Lol

That doesn't have anything to do with the topic or support the idea you were trying to express either.
You don't have to tell me what you think ... I told you that you were wrong when you decided to start arguing with me to start with.

You're still wrong in regard to the original comment you made, and I specifically addressed.
Now if you want to actually discuss something of substance ... I encourage you to try.

That's not particularly a crazy idea.

That doesn't have anything to do with the topic or support the idea you were trying to express either.
You don't have to tell me what you think ... I told you that you were wrong when you decided to start arguing with me to start with.

You're still wrong in regard to the original comment you made, and I specifically addressed.

Whatever you say pal. Don't forget to put your helmet on if you venture outside.

You're not actually contradicting anything I was saying, and no, my point is not irrelevant in court, which is why body language and lie detectors won't solely lead to conviction. I never said the entire science of body language mapping is BS.
Problem is you want to impose court standards on political figures...When politicians live and die by perception...So, the two are apples and oranges.

Forum List

Back