What did Nancy Pelosi do with her share of the $2 trillion tax cut for the rich?

I'm here paying taxes while the fake billionaire and his son in law pay none.

Well I know you are a LIAR about paying taxes because you are lying about Trump!

The new return, as The Post is reporting, shows Trump paid about $38 million in income taxes on more than $150 million in income in 2005.
The White House has confirmed those figures, while accusing MSNBC of illegally releasing the return.
Trump didn't avoid paying income taxes for 18 years, after all
Lol he admit it not paying taxes and called himself smart...and that one year only....he bragged about not paying taxes...or was live on television and we all heard it...and his minions called him smart too lol....sit down sheep.
Prove it! Where and when on LIVE TV did Trump brag about not paying taxes.
AND so WHAT????? HE HAS paid taxes!
YOU idiots just don't know what Payroll taxes are. Do you?
Trump paid payroll taxes on his pay. WE ALL do if we have a paycheck with Medicare/SS deducted. IT IS CALLED Payroll taxes for a REASON!

YOU are a liar because you said he'd never paid taxes. LIE! Read the story from above.

Well I know you are a LIAR about paying taxes because you are lying about Trump!

The new return, as The Post is reporting, shows Trump paid about $38 million in income taxes on more than $150 million in income in 2005.
The White House has confirmed those figures, while accusing MSNBC of illegally releasing the return.
Trump didn't avoid paying income taxes for 18 years, after all
Lol he admit it not paying taxes and called himself smart...and that one year only....he bragged about not paying taxes...or was live on television and we all heard it...and his minions called him smart too lol....sit down sheep.

Christ sake Dood, you need to work on your English before making stupid comments.

Let’s see your proof.
Proof of him not paying ? He said it himself.

So you tell us he lies about everything, he has been audited by the IRS several times and you honestly think he pays zero taxes? Lol! That is special.

Do you have the link of him saying that?

When Hillary challenged him of not paying taxes he said proudly that's being smarr.
I say he pays 0 taxes now go prove me wrong and bring us his returna....he is a conman qnd very capable or evading taxes, audited or not....of he was worth what he says....boy he would be tweeting his returns pictures everyday. Keep defending the **** u ****.

Let’s see your proof.

So you tell us he lies about everything, he has been audited by the IRS several times and you honestly think he pays zero taxes? Lol! That is special.

When Hillary challenged him of not paying taxes he said proudly that's being smarr.
I say he pays 0 taxes now go prove me wrong and bring us his returna....he is a conman qnd very capable or evading taxes, audited or not....of he was worth what he says....boy he would be tweeting his returns pictures everyday. Keep defending the **** u ****.

LOL! So you say he is always lying yet when he says he pays zero taxes you take him at his word? You can't make this crap up.

Let’s see your proof.

LOL! So you say he is always lying yet when he says he pays zero taxes you take him at his word? You can't make this crap up.

So I present you with his words and you spin around ?

https://www.msnbc.com/sites/msnbc/files/trump2005tax.pdf
Trump's 2005 Income Tax return showing: $ 38,435,451 taxes
Trump2005tax.png

Forum List

Back