Bob Dole Dead at 98

The last of the Great Generation:

RIP
He was an icon. He'll always be remembered for "Tell George Bush to stop lying about my record."

Didn't know much about him, but he appears to have been a good man and a model politician that others would do well to emulate.
No. He was a corporatist warmonger just like all the rest. Owned and controlled by the MIC and Wall Street.

RIP.

I disagreed with almost everything Dole ever said, but he was honorable, and he wasn't Hitler, you idiot.
He was about as honorable as Hunter Biden. Like all the Republicans progs claim to admire, he was a douchebag who sold out his own constituents.

I never claimed he was Hitler, jackass. That's a lie you're trying push. You obviously are in no position to be telling me who is honorable.

I remember when Bob Dole ran for president the Press pilloried him and SNL mocked him.
NBC News did a profile on Dole's home town Russel Kansas.
They implied that Dole must be a racist because Russel Kansas only had a small population of African Americans.
The Left has been accusing innocent people of being racist for a long time.
The Democrat Cultists are relentless despicable racist demagogues.
i remember this too. The demafacist tactics are nothing new

How long before numbnuts Trump rants that he was a traitor & he was "never a big fan of his"?

Then you Trumptards will attack Dole.
Womp Womp, now you can attack Dole.

Former President Donald Trump releases statement on Dole​

"Bob Dole was an American war hero and true patriot for our Nation. He served the Great State of Kansas with honor and the Republican Party was made stronger by his service. Our Nation mourns his passing, and our prayers are with Elizabeth and his wonderful family."

He was about as honorable as Hunter Biden. Like all the Republicans progs claim to admire, he was a douchebag who sold out his own constituents.

I never claimed he was Hitler, jackass. That's a lie you're trying push. You obviously are in no position to be telling me who is honorable.
Orange Man just released a statement praising Dole.

Time to hit the panic button!

Orange Man just released a statement praising Dole.

Time to hit the panic button!
Dole endorsed Trump at the end of the 2016 primaries just as other party leaders weren't ready to back Trump just yet. In a sense it's some of the old guard in the GOP that Trump and his minions should be thanking for his support.

Dole endorsed Trump at the end of the 2016 primaries just as other party leaders weren't ready to back Trump just yet. In a sense it's some of the old guard in the GOP that Trump and his minions should be thanking for his support.
Dole did not want to see America burdened with a Hillary Clinton administration and the anti-American ideologues she would put in positions of power.

Forum List

Back