Bob Dole Dead at 98

WW2 war hero who never complained about his injuries. On the other hand he ran perhaps the worst presidential campaign in republican history against draft dodger Bill Clinton.

This was one of the greatest SNL skits of all time. I was in stitches when I saw it air live that night. Still makes me laugh today. Side note, who would have guessed Bob Dole would end up outliving Norm Macdonald?!

Love Darryl Hannah as Bill Clinton, he was always taking swipes at Hillary. Also love the "Bob Dole, shemale" and "Bob Dole, Chinaman...hard workin', good in math" campaign ideas to one-up Clinton.

They could never air this skit today LOL. Everyone should take the couple minutes to watch, totally worth it.

This was one of the greatest SNL skits of all time. I was in stitches when I saw it air live that night. Still makes me laugh today. Side note, who would have guessed Bob Dole would end up outliving Norm Macdonald?!

Love Darryl Hannah as Bill Clinton, he was always taking swipes at Hillary. Also love the "Bob Dole, shemale" and "Bob Dole, Chinaman...hard workin', good in math" campaign ideas to one-up Clinton.

They could never air this skit today LOL. Everyone should take the couple minutes to watch, totally worth it.

Hammond. Darrell Hammond.

Pretty lame.

Dole was an establishment RINO douchebag.
You’re a classless moron. Perhaps even on a lower level than a moron. You’re a slobbering window-licker.

I don’t know what kind of President he would made on a domestic policy basis, but on the basis of class, honesty, dignity and statesmanship he would have been outstanding. Those are traits POS idiots like you don’t understand.

I remember when Bob Dole ran for president the Press pilloried him and SNL mocked him.
NBC News did a profile on Dole's home town Russel Kansas.
They implied that Dole must be a racist because Russel Kansas only had a small population of African Americans.
The Left has been accusing innocent people of being racist for a long time.
The Democrat Cultists are relentless despicable racist demagogues.

Dole almost died in Italy.
bobdolelaakjfhakjfa.jpg

It was so sad he lost to Clinton. Clinton was such a tragedy to this country it is unspeakable
How long before numbnuts Trump rants that he was a traitor & he was "never a big fan of his"?

Then you Trumptards will attack Dole.

You can always see the lack of character of a scumbag ^^^^^ who speaks ill of the dead because of politics.
Being an establishment RINO justifies talking ill of you, even if you are dead.

Do you speak well about Hitler?

I remember when Bob Dole ran for president the Press pilloried him and SNL mocked him.
NBC News did a profile on Dole's home town Russel Kansas.
They implied that Dole must be a racist because Russel Kansas only had a small population of African Americans.
The Left has been accusing innocent people of being racist for a long time.
The Democrat Cultists are relentless despicable racist demagogues.
Sounds like fantasy

SNL made fun of him? The horror

Forum List

Back