Bob craemer, who incited violence at Trump rallies, inciting at Repub. Townhalls, brown shirts again

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
the democrat brown shirts are showing up at Republican Town hall meetings just like they did in Germany in the 1930s. And the same team that organized violence at Trump rallies is behind these attempts to threaten Republican politicians......

Bob creamer, who was caught on video admitting that he organized violent mobs to incite and engage in violence against Trump supporters at Trump rallies is in charge again. On the video he admitted that the Hilary campaign and the Democrat National Committee were not only paying him, and the mobs...but were giving him direct orders through the Director of Special Events.....he even went to the White House to get direction from obama and his people......

He's Back: Bob Creamer Community Organizing Angry Protests in Illinois

Convicted felon Bob Creamer, the Alinskyite Democrat operative who stepped away from his duties with the Clinton campaign last October under a cloud of corruption and depravity, is up to his dirty tricks yet again.

Creamer slithered away from the campaign after Project Veritas shined a light on his thuggish and quasi-legal activities, saying at the time that he didn't want to be "a distraction in the important task of electing Hillary Clinton."

Fast-forward to this week and we find that the frequent Obama White House visitor is now involved with organizing angry mobs at Republican town halls, according to the Illinois Review.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is targeting Republican members of Congress that represent districts where Hillary Clinton won in 2016.

In Illinois, the DCCC has honed in on Congressman Peter Roskam (IL-06) and downstate Congressman Rodney Davis (IL-13), who have both suddenly been besieged by a growing number of angry protesters.

SPONSORED

While he was attending a Republican meeting in Palatine last Saturday, Roskam was assailed by a mob of 400 angry protesters who had apparently been directed by their community organizers to harass the congressman about his support for ObamaCare's repeal.

Roskam, likely fearing for his safety, escaped out the back door -- which, frankly, any sane person would have done. As anyone who has been paying attention knows, angry left-wing mobs arefrequently violent and always, without exception, nasty.

A.G. Sessions needs to open a Civil Rights investigation into bob craemer and scott foval...the statute of limitations can't have been reached yet and this already convicted felon, bob craemer, and his brown shirts are violating the rights of normal citizens...their violence and hate and their attempts to and actual violence against Americans has to stop......democrat brown shirts need to be brought to justice just like their democrat klansmen were brought to justice by Sessions in Alabama....

LOL A whole bunch of Republicans are realizing how bad of a choice they made with the orange clown.

By the way, 2aguy, are you the liar, or is the orange clown the liar. Is crime increasing or decreasing in this nation. The clown said increasing by a very large amount, you said decreasing by a large amount. Now who is lying? And don't give me the shit that the clown was refering to a specific area, I saw the clown making the statement and it was general. So, are you a liar, or is the clown a liar?

LOL A whole bunch of Republicans are realizing how bad of a choice they made with the orange clown.

By the way, 2aguy, are you the liar, or is the orange clown the liar. Is crime increasing or decreasing in this nation. The clown said increasing by a very large amount, you said decreasing by a large amount. Now who is lying? And don't give me the shit that the clown was refering to a specific area, I saw the clown making the statement and it was general. So, are you a liar, or is the clown a liar?

Moron.....try doing research.....as of 2015 the year of the Ferguson effect, murder is rising in major cities...because obama and black lies matter have attacked and undermined the police...it is a good thing more Americans now carry guns because they will have a chance against the criminals....

He mistated the information....violent crime is rising faster than it has in 47 years....because of obama and black lies matter.....but now that Trump actually wants to help the police, not attack and prosecute them, it will go back down....

And again....as actual research shows.....

From the 1990s to 2016 the gun murder rate went down 47% and the violent crime rate went down 77%.......in 2015, after the gentle giant attacked the police officer and obama attacked police with the Department of Justice and black lies matter went into action, the police backed off, and stopped aggressively policing the major, democrat controlled cities......in Chicago for example, because of the Ferguson effect and the foolish paperwork requirements forced on the P.D. by the ACLU, police contacts went down 80%.......and the murder rate went up accordingly...

So....try harder.....that was a lame attempt......

Here you go moron...doing your research for you...this is what Trump was talking about....off the cuff....

The time period...46 years......that is what Trump was talking about, the fastest rise in violence in 46 years...
America's murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the early 1970s

MURDER, which grew rarer for 20 years, is on the rise again.

But by how much? In 2015, the number of murders increased by 11% nationwide. During 2016, an escalation of gang violence in Chicago left 764 people dead in a city where 485 had been killed a year before. A dispute ensued over whether the Windy City was simply an isolated example or a barometer of a wider problem.

National statistics for 2016 will not be released for eight months, but to get an early sense of the answer The Economist has gathered murder statistics for 2016 for the 50 cities with the most murders.

These places contain 15% of the country’s population and around 36% of murder victims.

Our numbers show that, in 2016, murders increased in 34 of the cities we tracked.

Three cities experienced a spike in deaths sharper than the 58% suffered by Chicago. Since cities tend to reflect the country as a whole, this suggests that the murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the early 1970s.

Last edited:
the democrat brown shirts are showing up at Republican Town hall meetings just like they did in Germany in the 1930s. And the same team that organized violence at Trump rallies is behind these attempts to threaten Republican politicians......

Bob creamer, who was caught on video admitting that he organized violent mobs to incite and engage in violence against Trump supporters at Trump rallies is in charge again. On the video he admitted that the Hilary campaign and the Democrat National Committee were not only paying him, and the mobs...but were giving him direct orders through the Director of Special Events.....he even went to the White House to get direction from obama and his people......

He's Back: Bob Creamer Community Organizing Angry Protests in Illinois

Convicted felon Bob Creamer, the Alinskyite Democrat operative who stepped away from his duties with the Clinton campaign last October under a cloud of corruption and depravity, is up to his dirty tricks yet again.

Creamer slithered away from the campaign after Project Veritas shined a light on his thuggish and quasi-legal activities, saying at the time that he didn't want to be "a distraction in the important task of electing Hillary Clinton."

Fast-forward to this week and we find that the frequent Obama White House visitor is now involved with organizing angry mobs at Republican town halls, according to the Illinois Review.

The Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee is targeting Republican members of Congress that represent districts where Hillary Clinton won in 2016.

In Illinois, the DCCC has honed in on Congressman Peter Roskam (IL-06) and downstate Congressman Rodney Davis (IL-13), who have both suddenly been besieged by a growing number of angry protesters.

SPONSORED

While he was attending a Republican meeting in Palatine last Saturday, Roskam was assailed by a mob of 400 angry protesters who had apparently been directed by their community organizers to harass the congressman about his support for ObamaCare's repeal.

Roskam, likely fearing for his safety, escaped out the back door -- which, frankly, any sane person would have done. As anyone who has been paying attention knows, angry left-wing mobs arefrequently violent and always, without exception, nasty.
Good. Tyranny must not be met with complacency.

Here you go moron...doing your research for you...this is what Trump was talking about....off the cuff....

The time period...46 years......that is what Trump was talking about, the fastest rise in violence in 46 years...

But by how much? In 2015, the number of murders increased by 11% nationwide. During 2016, an escalation of gang violence in Chicago left 764 people dead in a city where 485 had been killed a year before. A dispute ensued over whether the Windy City was simply an isolated example or a barometer of a wider problem.

National statistics for 2016 will not be released for eight months, but to get an early sense of the answer The Economist has gathered murder statistics for 2016 for the 50 cities with the most murders.

These places contain 15% of the country’s population and around 36% of murder victims.

Our numbers show that, in 2016, murders increased in 34 of the cities we tracked.

Three cities experienced a spike in deaths sharper than the 58% suffered by Chicago. Since cities tend to reflect the country as a whole, this suggests that the murder rate is rising at its fastest pace since the early 1970s.
I notice you haven't received a response.

I'll have a go. Here's the graph from the article.

20170204_USC760.png

Note the downward trend since the mid 90's. Note that along the downward trend, the line goes up sometimes. Get back to me in a few years if the trend is proven to be going upwards.

20170204_USC760.png

Note the downward trend since the mid 90's. Note that along the downward trend, the line goes up sometimes. Get back to me in a few years if the trend is proven to be going upwards.
I agree on the time frame, we'll have to wait and see. It does appear to be strong spike in the black community. One does have to wonder if the oft mentioned "Ferguson Effect" is valid. If so the possibility of the spike continuing is worrying, particularly if policy in these areas isn't changed.

20170204_USC760.png

I agree on the time frame, we'll have to wait and see. It does appear to be strong spike in the black community. One does have to wonder if the oft mentioned "Ferguson Effect" is valid. If so the possibility of the spike continuing is worrying, particularly if policy in these areas isn't changed.
That same article points to there being no evidence of a "Ferguson effect"

20170204_USC760.png

Look at the 33% increase among blacks during Obama's second term.

20170204_USC760.png

I'm not ready to entirely dismiss it. We don't have a lot of data yet, it's only been a little over 2 years. Also I know some Cleveland officers and the concept for me preceded Ferguson. A close friend is a homicide detective, she's told me in the past that there are some areas that they almost never solve gang related killings. They of course still pursue the cases but when resources are stretched the natural tendency is use them where they have the best chance of success.

What surprised me the most was she was talking about areas that in some cases were 3 or 4 square blocks. No one would talk to the police and every interaction led to a lawsuit or some kind of department hassle. Sad to say that seems to me to have the possibility of having an effect. While Chicago's numbers are obviously a snapshot, the earlier cited 80% drop in police interactions(if true) should at least be cause for wonder.

20170204_USC760.png

Because they want to push gun control....the all purpose response to increased violence in the era of attacking police.

20170204_USC760.png

Because they want to push gun control....the all purpose response to increased violence in the era of attacking police.
Then you shouldn't have linked to it, twit.

20170204_USC760.png

asswipe....it goes directly to the accusation against Trump.....dumb ass....

20170204_USC760.png

What accusation against Trump, twit?

I see. Then we had better ban guns, right? LOL So you are arguing that you have been lying on this board for years about declining crime and murder rates. OK. LOL

What accusation against Trump, twit?

That he lied about the crime spike....he simply misquoted the article moron.....

I see. Then we had better ban guns, right? LOL So you are arguing that you have been lying on this board for years about declining crime and murder rates. OK. LOL

Numb nuts.....you keep saying this in posts.....why is that? The stats are the stats....in the 1990s we had 200 million guns in private hands and in 1997 we had 4.7 million people carrying guns for self defense.....

In 2016 we had 357-400 million guns and over 15 million people carrying guns for self-defense...and in that time of increasing gun ownership and gun carrying by Americans...the gun murder rate went down 47% and the violent crime rate went down 77%.......those are the actual stats moron.....

In 2015....after the gentle giant in Ferguson attacked a police officer, and black lies matter and the President, using the Department of Justice, began attacking police.......the murder rate in our major cities went up....the first increase in all that time......

So how is your post even remotely accurate......can you tell us asswipe....? Or is talking out of your ass just the way you communicate?

Here are the actual stats moron......

Gun Homicide Rate Down 49% Since 1993 Peak; Public Unaware

Compared with 1993, the peak of U.S. gun homicides, the firearm homicide rate was 49% lower in 2010, and there were fewer deaths, even though the nation’s population grew. The victimization rate for other violent crimes with a firearm—assaults, robberies and sex crimes—was 75% lower in 2011 than in 1993. Violent non-fatal crime victimization overall (with or without a firearm) also is down markedly (72%) over two decades.
=
======
Bureau of justice stats.....
http://www.bjs.gov/content/pub/pdf/fv9311.pdf

1993...... 18,253

Voters’ perceptions of crime continue to conflict with reality

Official government crime statistics paint a strikingly different picture.

Between 2008 and 2015 (the most recent year for which data are available), U.S. violent crime and property crime rates fell 19% and 23%, respectively, according to the FBI’s Uniform Crime Reporting Program, which tallies serious crimes reported to police in more than 18,000 jurisdictions around the nation.

Another Justice Department agency, the Bureau of Justice Statistics, produces its own annual crime report, based on a survey of more than 90,000 households that counts crimes that aren’t reported to police in addition to those that are.

BJS data show that violent crime and property crime rates fell 26% and 22%, respectively, between 2008 and 2015 (again, the most recent year available).

---------

These polling trends stand in sharp contrast to the long-term crime trends reported by the FBI and BJS. Both agencies have documented big decreases in violent and property crime rates since the early 1990s, when U.S. crime rates reached their peak. The BJS data, for instance, show that violent and property crime levels in 2015 were 77% and 69% below their 1993 levels, respectively.

So.....asswipe.....do you see why your post is so stupid?

Forum List

Back