Bob Beckel says - It's OVER!

He said it's over if the polls are correct, and he doesn't necessarily buy that they're accurate. You can't blame a guy for hoping.

Bob Beckel:

yep, He said if the Gallup Poll is right.

He also I believe was at one Point Sarcastically saying "it's over, It's Over" Not meaning it for real but more to mock one of this Co Hosts.

I agree...scroll down to see it in video context.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...atest-poll-numbers-it-is-over-its-over-video/

yeah looking at internals, I think Romney is going to win unless there is a major event....but I dont really buy the polls general numbers.....
kind of like the flash polls after the debate, obama with a moderate win, yet romney killed him on the specific issues....by double digits

The internals really make it easier to be optimistic.

The polls are moving back up for Obama and the Gallup poll is an outlier. It isn't over. Not even close!

Only if you keep looking at your selective polls.

Romney's RCP lead just jumped...again.

Romney's lead in RCP is based on Gallup being so far out of whack. They are five points off of Rassmussen. Until we get a few different national polls, I don't think we can say where things stand. Rasmussen is probably pretty close, but we may see movement back in Obama's direction over the weekend.

Two days in a row is out of whack?

And that was before the O's appearance at the Alfred Smith gala tonite.

Mitt was on his game and his jokes were very cutting but with that smile on his face.

The O made it thru the nite but just barely. A few laughs but it was flat.

Beckel knew. The O knew.

But most importantly, Mitt knew!

Yee-haw!

Beckel didn't say that exactly. You shouldn't lie. It doesn't help your credibility. and believe me I want Romney to win just as much as you do.

And that was before the O's appearance at the Alfred Smith gala tonite.

Mitt was on his game and his jokes were very cutting but with that smile on his face.

The O made it thru the nite but just barely. A few laughs but it was flat.

Beckel knew. The O knew.

But most importantly, Mitt knew!

Yee-haw!
Don't tell me. Soros turned off the water. :muahaha:

All the polls are trustworthy now huh?

All are gospel...now that they're saying that Romney's upticking...or at least so you claim.

You cats are hilarious!

:lol:
lol

Only if you keep looking at your selective polls.

Romney's RCP lead just jumped...again.

Romney's lead in RCP is based on Gallup being so far out of whack. They are five points off of Rassmussen. Until we get a few different national polls, I don't think we can say where things stand. Rasmussen is probably pretty close, but we may see movement back in Obama's direction over the weekend.

Gallup has been all over the place with their polling the last few months. The are rarely in line with other pollsters. So either their wacky numbers are always right and everyone else is always wrong, or it's the other way around.

The polls are moving back up for Obama and the Gallup poll is an outlier. It isn't over. Not even close!

Gallup is an outlier?!?!? Gallup uses a 7 day rolling average genius. For any single day of polling to result in an overall outlier would require a couple polls showing incredibly massive Romney leads...or are you suggesting that Gallup's last seven days of polling are all outliers?

All are gospel...now that they're saying that Romney's upticking...or at least so you claim.

You cats are hilarious!

lol

Been telling you all along, the closer to the Election the More Accurate the Polls. Been telling you to wait till after the Debate.

Sorry you missed that.

Gallup has been all over the place with their polling the last few months. The are rarely in line with other pollsters. So either their wacky numbers are always right and everyone else is always wrong, or it's the other way around.

That's mainly because they are a tracking poll. They poll every day and average out the last seven days to give their number for the day. Rasmussen does the same only with three days instead of seven. The other thing is that Gallup switched to an LV format far after the rest of the polls already had. That made their numbers a little out of line with everyone else because they were still doing an RV format for far longer.

If you really want to see polls that are way out of line with everyone else might I direct you to PPP and Marist.

Last edited:

You cats are hilarious!

lol

Been telling you all along, the closer to the Election the More Accurate the Polls. Been telling you to wait till after the Debate.

Sorry you missed that.
So you guys get to decide when and how the polls are accurate too huh?

CLASSIC!!!

lol

You cats are hilarious!

lol

Sorry you missed that.
So you guys get to decide when and how the polls are accurate too huh?

CLASSIC!!!

lol

Actually anyone with even a basic understanding of polling knows that they are more accurate closer to the election because they switch from an RV format to an LV format. LV is more accurate.

Silver is about as credible as the Daily Kos, dude.

There's going to be a blue Phantom on election day.

Nate Silver is The Man....

The accuracy of his November 2008 presidential election predictions—he correctly predicted the winner of 49 of the 50 states—won Silver further attention and commendation. The only state he missed was Indiana, which went for Barack Obama by 1%. He also correctly predicted the winner of all 35 Senate races that year.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nate_Silver

Last edited:

Silver is about as credible as the Daily Kos, dude.

There's going to be a blue Phantom on election day.

Nate Silver is The Man....

The accuracy of his November 2008 presidential election predictions—he correctly predicted the winner of 49 of the 50 states—won Silver further attention and commendation. The only state he missed was Indiana, which went for Barack Obama by 1%. He also correctly predicted the winner of all 35 Senate races that year.

Nate Silver - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Who's he saying's gonna win?

Forum List

Back