Blunders and Binders of Women

I can see a lot of women dressing as binders for Halloween. :lol:

Of course, the whole story he told about the binders turned out to be a complete lie, but it is Mitt after all. We've come to expect that.

Obama is fucking Lilly Ledbetter up the ass and calling her bitch in the oval office, and 'binders!' is all you fucktards can come up with? :rofl:

Funny that Lilly isn't complaining then. She must like it since she spoke in favor of the President during the Convention.

Obviously binders isn't the only thing that all us "fucktards" can come up with...it's just the most fun one at the moment. I'm sure we'll move on to single parents being the root of all evil soon enough. Patience.

the left and Obama has NOTHING, so they have to resort their focus on stupid shit..

the New Yorkslimes used to be the paper of record, now they are just a National Enquire of the Democrat party

Another idiot article by the Charlie Blow..I wish he'd do us a favor and blow it out his ass....oh wait, he does

Were you drunk when you wrote this?

Translation...

"I can not negatively respond to such logic...so I will insult you instead."

Blunders and Binders - NYTimes.com

First he isn't interested in the 47% that feel they are entitled. Then he is compiling binders of women. And of course, he wants women that work to have time to get home and make dinner.

You got to wonder about Willard's World....????

lol.....I think women are smart enough to kow that he was referring to binders of RESUMES...

Obviously you and anyone else who is outraged by the comment is NOT smart enough to know what he meant......but that is becuase anyone who is outraged is blinded by their admiration for Obama...which is a problem in itself.

But that being said...why do those that are outraged by the comment...all on the left mind you....feel women are so stupid that they need someone to lay out EXACTLY what they mean so they could understand what is being said?

Were a lot of people outraged? I see a lot of poking fun at his idiotic LIE, but not really outrage. I guess maybe some are outraged that he thought he could get away with lying about his binders full of women.

The fact that the left is fixating on this shows they've got nothing left. How about the fact that Obama is leading the U.S. off a fiscal cliff?

Yeah, like you fucking idiot conservatives don't fixate on the most retarded fucking things the president chooses to do, says, etc.

Grey Poupon anyone? And that's just one of thousands of things.

This is actually not retarded to fixate on, because it shows a lack of tact on Romney's part.

OMG lol. This is the "gaffe" of the debate? He had binders of women so he could give them jobs. She said she had to go home to take care of her kids, so he gave her a flexible schedule. Sounds like a caring family man to me. What about obumers women making less than the men in the White House? (only heard, not sure about being real or not). Lets talk about gaffs in the debate. Fast & Furious? No response Mr. President? Hmmm.. What about the hipocrisy of having investments overseas? Hmmm. What about lying about Libya? Hmmm.. Shall I continue? Freakin HACKS

That wasn't the Gaffe of the debate. The Gaffe of the debate was "you want less shooting? Best get married before you screw, you silly slut."

That is a little old school. But I still understood what he was saying

I did not understand what he was saying. It sounded like he just went off-script and was preaching. What was he trying to say there?

Willard blew it with women with his binders comment and his "so women can get home to make dinner." This is not 1950 Willard!

No it isn't 1950 and liberal women expect their children to heat up their own TV dinners. Can government provided microwaves be far behind?

More ignorant Looney Left BS.

Anyone with one ounce of intelligence knows exactly what Gov Romney talked about!

When Human Resources types gather information on potential candidates, they do it with a computer file but also prepare a LOOSE LEAF BINDER with the photo, resume, references, and other material for a manager/executive to use to make decisions.

When all of the binders were male, HE ASKED THEM TO GO BACK AND PUT TOGETHER SOME ON WOMEN.

You Leftards sure show how badly our education system has degenerated.

More ignorant Looney Left BS.

Anyone with one ounce of intelligence knows exactly what Gov Romney talked about!

When Human Resources types gather information on potential candidates, they do it with a computer file but also prepare a LOOSE LEAF BINDER with the photo, resume, references, and other material for a manager/executive to use to make decisions.

When all of the binders were male, HE ASKED THEM TO GO BACK AND PUT TOGETHER SOME ON WOMEN.

You Leftards sure show how badly our education system has degenerated.

Except he didn't. His "binders full of women" were given to him by a women's group that recognized there weren't enough women in leadership positions. It wasn't Mitt's idea at all. The comment is worth of laughing about, the lie worthy of derision.

Willard blew it with women with his binders comment and his "so women can get home to make dinner." This is not 1950 Willard!

No it isn't 1950 and liberal women expect their children to heat up their own TV dinners. Can government provided microwaves be far behind?

With as much fucking hot air as you're possessing, you must benefit from the power of convection for your dinners.

the left and Obama has NOTHING, so they have to resort their focus on stupid shit..

the New Yorkslimes used to be the paper of record, now they are just a National Enquire of the Democrat party

Another idiot article by the Charlie Blow..I wish he'd do us a favor and blow it out his ass....oh wait, he does

No, she is just Stephanie

Afraid that is as good as it gets

No, she is just Stephanie

Afraid that is as good as it gets

You know that saying about people living in glass houses?

First he isn't interested in the 47% that feel they are entitled. Then he is compiling binders of women. And of course, he wants women that work to have time to get home and make dinner.

lol.....I think women are smart enough to kow that he was referring to binders of RESUMES...

Obviously you and anyone else who is outraged by the comment is NOT smart enough to know what he meant......but that is becuase anyone who is outraged is blinded by their admiration for Obama...which is a problem in itself.

But that being said...why do those that are outraged by the comment...all on the left mind you....feel women are so stupid that they need someone to lay out EXACTLY what they mean so they could understand what is being said?

I think Romney just awkwardly phrased the fact that he received binders with the names and resumes of qualified women. I see nothing wrong with that

The fact that this was his best response to what he will do to help women is more telling. To brag about the fact that he had to be taken by the hand as Governor and shown that there were, in fact, qualified women out there was pretty pathetic

I think Romney just awkwardly phrased the fact that he received binders with the names and resumes of qualified women. I see nothing wrong with that

The fact that this was his best response to what he will do to help women is more telling. To brag about the fact that he had to be taken by the hand as Governor and shown that there were, in fact, qualified women out there was pretty pathetic

he was using an example from his past RW since hes been painted as being a gosh, "woman" hater.......:rolleyes:

awkwardly phrased? whats in those binders? resumes, hello...wtf should he have looked at ? a magazine? Playboy? seriously? dude...

tumblr_mc0rjfTOUz1rj8amio1_400.png

The word Binders is now illegal to use when speaking about women.

Women should never be put in binders. Even if it's legal size files placed in 3-ring Binders.

This was Mitt Romney's plan to put women back in Binders....or chains.

From now on no more binders....

3678860-3d-rendering-of-a-group-of-ring-binders-in-different-colors.jpg

Look at these binders......they're like prisons. Little cell-blocks Mitt Romney loves subjecting women to. It's disgusting.

he was using an example from his past RW since hes been painted as being a gosh, "woman" hater.......:rolleyes:

awkwardly phrased? whats in those binders? resumes, hello...wtf should he have looked at ? a magazine? Playboy? seriously? dude...

I am almost stunned at the silliness the left is displaying lately.

I feel like I live in a SNL skit or South Park episode.

Forum List

Back