Blue Wave Emerging Nov 3! The Days And The Money Are Being Counted!

Meh, Biden will never be our president even if he wins. We'll flip Biden and the Dems the bird daily and vote no on every Dem request.

Riots don't aff ct me I don't care what happens. I do find the humor in it all though.

Unlike yourself, those people who had their homes burnt to the ground DO CARE about riots and looters.

Oh well, everybody is different I guess.

The clear alternative to the Blue Wage is the Status Quo? The more it linger, and with the daily reminders: The more the status quo will not be a viable record for people voting, including every day, all month long.

"Love it Or Leave It!:" Is From the Vietnam Debacle Era--Nixon included, forced to resign.

"Change it or Lose It!:" Was the response then. Johnson Left Office.

Now everything is monster grim. The posters denigrating the business analysts, bringing up the hope and business value of a Blue Wave--even do so in the context of a reaction using violence and mobs to contest the outcome, if it happens.

The Lawful Baby Abandonment is Strong in the posters--and probably in Pence and Barrett, too!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Many believe that Jews died in the Holocaust, with basis in applications of Deut 23: 19-20, century after century, in their past!)

I remember the last Blue Wave...
sNQEzKE.jpg

Good times.

A blue sweep would kill the stock market and bankrupt companies and destroy peoples 401Ks....I'm set in my life so I don't really care but you folks still working your ass off towards a retirement will be very sorry if Biden wins.....remember the Obama daze?....well...it will be worse than that....
During the last year and a half of obozo my 401k lost thousands and then almost to the day Trump was elected it started back up. The lying leftist scum here call me a liar over it but the thing is, that happened to a lot of people with 401k money. It was a fact.

A blue sweep would kill the stock market and bankrupt companies and destroy peoples 401Ks....I'm set in my life so I don't really care but you folks still working your ass off towards a retirement will be very sorry if Biden wins.....remember the Obama daze?....well...it will be worse than that....
During the last year and a half of obozo my 401k lost thousands and then almost to the day Trump was elected it started back up. The lying leftist scum here call me a liar over it but the thing is, that happened to a lot of people with 401k money. It was a fact.
It happened to me too....

Meh, Biden will never be our president even if he wins. We'll flip Biden and the Dems the bird daily and vote no on every Dem request.
One of your fellow USMB far rightwing nutjobs had snit fit when I posted something 10 times milder than this.

They complained that I wanted "one party rule."

I wonder if they'd say the same to you.

One of your fellow USMB far rightwing nutjobs had snit fit when I posted something 10 times milder than this.

I'll bet you are a joy to be around.

You seem like a royal dumbfuck.

Lib please you people do want one party rule.

One of the better responses in, or to: The "Great" Debate is already emrging. It is not about the continued lies of the Trumped-Up people--including about how "Great" the debate was, all about the Administration, Head Of State. The now greater liklihood of a Blue Wave is being gauged as a way out of the Pandemic.

There is more to solve than just high unemployment, and the possible judicial confirmation--possibly supportive of elimination of the medical procedure of Baby Abandonment. That is abortion, different from miscarriage, often times warranted--just in matters applicable to saving the life of the mother. Abortion on Demand is about Baby Abandonment.

The Red States came up with a program emphasizing more the complete Abandonment of the Baby: By the Parents. "Baby Hatches" in a few Red States are tiny in number now. Abortion is still a legal alternative.

What policy initiative is centerpiece of the Conservative Agenda? One or more methods of complete lack of support of the parents, in their concept of a well-run economy. Parents forced into Baby Abandonment--likely to come up at Confirmation Hearings: Is not thought Unconstitutional. The Baby Abandonment Hatches are centerpiece in Red state cities and towns.

Then on the books--the meaning of a Bible--are the stories of the Fable-Maker, Jesus ben Joseph, Son of Mary, Called "Oh Christ!" if mostly in English. The arithmetic in Matt 25: 14-30, is about the rich getting richer, comparing with 1/3 of the service workers: Getting cast out into "Outer Darkness." For embellishment, the wolves attack, creating weeping and gnashing of teeth.

The first Stimulus was not about depriving support from new parents, or mothers and fathers, about to be. Republicans complained that moms and dads were getting paid too much--finally a Living Wage--from the Unemployment Enhancement.

The concept of the "Blue Wave" election is back--with lots of punctuation points even in the offing!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Deut 23: 19-20, is not about foreign aid. It doesn't even look Jewish even! It's looks more like Pharaoh's ruling arithmetic, subjugation method!)

There is no Blue Wave and you articles don't support one.

They simply comment on what might happen if there is one.

To bad you have a such a poor grasp of fundamental logic.

A blue wave??

I'll just stand over here and LMAO.

Forum List

Back