Blue state Louisiana now #1 in new Covid cases

The Governor is a democrat. All others int he executive banch are Republicans.

However the state is predominately Red.

View attachment 524012

Statewide offices​

Republicans control six of the seven elected statewide offices:

State legislative leaders​

so it’s chief executive, is a dem

thanks

the united states map will show up mainly red too…sadly we are still run by dems in washington…pandemic joe xiden

Louisiana is a Red State, you boobs. Republicans control nearly all elected state and federal offices. The Governor is the only elected statewide Democratic official.
In our politics we do not talk about powerful families in regional areas like nationally. The Kennedy's were an example as a national power family. In Louisiana, the Landrieu family is a power. They are Democrats and have a lot of say. In Britain a couple of centuries go, these families would be like Dukes and Duchesses at that time. There are Democrat and Republican families and even coalition families across the the nation. Even very minor ones compared to regional or state level ones. A lot of things go through them or can be rejected in some way or changed. There are people living there who would swear by them if they were helped at a level. In a way they are the middlemen and women who have status and wet their beaks a little.

They claim Texas is "the worst", and "the numbers keep rising".............

BUT...........

NONE of the articles I've read so far NAME WHERE THESE SUPPOSED CASES ARE LOCATED!!!

They continue to claim that the hospitals are FULL.........but thats all BULLSHIT!!!!
I live BEHIND a HUGE hospital complex, and it's not full!
There's another huge hospital a mile down the road, and it's not full either!!!

Actually, I live in North DFW, where there is a HUGE saturation of hospital complexes.
None of them are FULL!!!

If it is SO BAD..........wouldn't the cities/towns be listed, so people can stay away from those areas? I have yet to see much new traffic go in and out of the hospital I live behind........and when this "demic" started, there were choppers and ambulances going in day and night. In the past few months, I've not heard very many choppers, and only a handful of ambulances.
I would assume it's back to regular status at this hospital.

So.........WHERE are these "ever growing numbers of Delta variant people" that are just SO sick and SO contagious?????
Very good.

Can I ask you something? Do you have a homeless population in DFW?

If so, do you know of any reports of Covid devastating them?

The homeless meet just about every criteria for being at risk from Covid. No protection from the elements. Poor hygiene. Crappy diet. No healthcare.

Yet we never hear about the massive numbers of homeless succumbing to the Covid. It's almost as if it really isn't all that deadly.

Did you see that report where Florida's Department of Health skewered the CDC for their lies on the Covid numbers in Florida?
You mean this...?

An astonishing pattern has emerged in Florida’s COVID death tally — one that suggests the state manipulated a backlog of unrecorded fatalities, presenting more favorable death counts in the days leading up to the 2020 presidential election.

At issue is the state’s handling of the lag between the date someone dies and the date Florida reports that death in its public count. With minor exceptions, Florida stopped including long-backlogged deaths in its daily counts on Oct. 24, 10 days before the Nov. 3 election, and resumed consistently including them on Nov. 17, two weeks after the election.

The result: The daily death numbers publicized as Floridians turned out for early voting and Election Day were significantly lower than they otherwise would have been, the South Florida Sun Sentinel found.

The change came just three days after the administration of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced that it would conduct an additional review of every suspected COVID death before adding it to Florida’s count.

You mean this...?

An astonishing pattern has emerged in Florida’s COVID death tally — one that suggests the state manipulated a backlog of unrecorded fatalities, presenting more favorable death counts in the days leading up to the 2020 presidential election.
At issue is the state’s handling of the lag between the date someone dies and the date Florida reports that death in its public count. With minor exceptions, Florida stopped including long-backlogged deaths in its daily counts on Oct. 24, 10 days before the Nov. 3 election, and resumed consistently including them on Nov. 17, two weeks after the election.
The result: The daily death numbers publicized as Floridians turned out for early voting and Election Day were significantly lower than they otherwise would have been, the South Florida Sun Sentinel found.
The change came just three days after the administration of Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis announced that it would conduct an additional review of every suspected COVID death before adding it to Florida’s count.
No, I mean reports like this one:

Are you saying that the governor should be promoting vaccinations and mask wearing?
What should they be doing?

Here are the Covid-19 Infection Statistics for the State of Arkansas...
COVID_19_Update_2021_08_10.png

**********​

Comment:
It appears that more people are dying from drug overdosing in the States of Arkansas and Louisiana during the months of July and August than are dying of the resurgence of Covid-19 Delta variant.

So, Vermont and Massachussetts are Red States because their governors are Republicans and a number of mayors are Republican. Is that your logic?

Don't change or try to deflect the subject.... Your claims about Louisiana are don't hold water in the porous paper bag you've presented.

Forum List

Back