Oh look, billionaires who lecture us on climate change, are going to plunder pristine Greenland for its minerals in order to make more billions.

Natural Citizen

American Made
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 8, 2016
I tell ya. Some people...

Bezos, Bloomberg and Gates have all been vocal climate change activists in the past and the idea of them mining land for profit led many critics to roundly mock the billionaires and express outrage.

Billionaire-backed mining firm to seek electric vehicle metals in Greenland

In the interest of adapting to winger style politics, before it gets that far...which it surely will..because it always does, generally moving no further beyond that...recall that Trump got raked over the coals for wanting to buy real estate there....

Bezos, Bloomberg and Gates have all been vocal climate change activists in the past and the idea of them mining land for profit led many critics to roundly mock the billionaires and express outrage.

They are just trying to be the next John Kerry and Al Gore of the world. Maybe, they should try saving their own asses....instead of trying to "save the world".

The earth will work herself out without Humans. She has done it before --- way before we Humans ever stepped foot here.

China is buying up precious metal mines across the globe and now holds a controlling interest of Australia's largest lithium mine.

How idiots consider an EV to be green when it uses as many toxic plastics, metals, and chemicals as any gas powered vehicle. Lithium mining is not a clean process.

The only advantage the EV has is the smug factor.

They are just trying to be the next John Kerry and Al Gore of the world. Maybe, they should try saving their own asses....instead of trying to "save the world".

The earth will work herself out without Humans. She has done it before --- way before we Humans ever stepped foot here.

I personally don't think they care very much at all for saving the world.

Putting northern Minnesnowta miners out of work.
My cousins all work in the Iron Range. For some reason despite all the people up there are conservative and religious in their values, the unions have them still convinced that the DFL is going to help them, when they have failed for decades.
St. Louis county votes blue right along with the Twin Cities every election. You would think they would learn.

In the interest of adapting to winger style politics, before it gets that far...which it surely will..because it always does, generally moving no further beyond that...recall that Trump got raked over the coals for wanting to buy real estate there....

It's always about money. Always.

Aw, man.

I just got a Ninja Status trophy in my notifications.

Woooot!

200.gif

I thought we bought Greenland??

They told Donny to Fk Off, not for sale, two years ago, when he wanted to buy the whole island. I guess they are willing to accept investment money in mining projects there.

They told Donny to Fk Off, not for sale, two years ago, when he wanted to buy the whole island. I guess they are willing to accept investment money in mining projects there.

Will see if they're willing, I suppose.

Forum List

Back