Blue Lives Matter?

Not so much when it’s Trumpers.

View attachment 331436

HERE’S THE ALL-IMPORTANT LINK:

Video at that link.

Tea bagger trumpoholics using their kids as weapons and shields in a pandemic, risking their children's health and safety for a disguised Donald Trump support rally. They should be charged with child negligence and endangerment.
Gretchen Whitmer: still your governor :lol:
Not mine. Mine is worse in many ways, but there are now legal challenges and possible criminal complaints moving through the system to take Wolf down.
If there are legal challenges why the gang mentality?

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

Wow.

Someone kept screaming F ing cops over and over. At the cops.

Everything the conservatives claim they stand for is a lie.

Through the years I've watched them to the exact opposite of what they claim to be.

What they believe in and are about is money and the power to force their twisted beliefs on everyone in our nation.

They say what is convenient for them at the time. That's all.

I've watched them sink lower and lower with what I've now learned is there is no low too low for them to sink to.

They also believe that it's ok for them to do what they do simply because someone else did it. Whether someone else did it or not, doesn't give conservatives an excuse to do it.

I so wish conservatives would be voted out of office in such large numbers that conservatives have a right and platform to voice what they want to do to our nation but don't have any power to implement it. With the majority of the population ignoring and shunning conservatives as they should be.

I feel sorry for those cops. Odds are some of them will get the virus and some of those will die. No one should have needlessly put their lives on the line just for doing their job.

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

Very true. You can be an American or you can be a Trump supporter. You can’t be both*.

Point out the “twist”.
Other than they are not attacking cops but protesting the tyrant in the governors chair?
They are attacking police. Watch the video.

they are not obeying the police.
They have no duty to obey illicit laws or orders.

The police are supporting laws that are unconstitutional. They should realize their error and join the protesters.

However, the purpose and motivation of the crowd are a million times different than those who hate cops just because they are cops.

Learn the difference.
I suggest you file a complaint with the AG in your state and at the fed level as see what you get.
When it’s Black protesters: respect the police and obey their commands.

When it’s Trumpers protesting: Fuck the police and fuck the flag.
Rightwing hypocrisy – nothing new.
Remember when David Dorn was ruthlessly murdered by jungle savages...did you all publicly condemn his murder? Can you link us to your posts to prove it?
We need to know that we can take your serious.
1610726631016.jpeg

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

Republicans always have and always will support the police. Im not sure why you think the actions of a couple wackos means the right is suddenly a bunch of cop hating scumbags like the left. Nope, we love cops!

When it’s Black protesters: respect the police and obey their commands.

I didnt see any cops being harassed in the House. As for the people outside who DID attack cops, i say we hunt them down and execute them on the spot. Anyone who attacks a cop should be shot dead instantly.

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

Republicans always have and always will support the police. Im not sure why you think the actions of a couple wackos means the right is suddenly a bunch of cop hating scumbags like the left. Nope, we love cops!

I support the ones who follow their oaths. The rest are traitors.

No trump supporter on this forum said that

liberals looked the other way and made excuses when your people rioted

but trump voters are not defending what happened inside the capital building
Looked the other way? Kommie the Ho endorsed and encouraged the antifa/BLM klan rally violence.

No, Trump voters committed what happened in the Capital.
Some probably did

I’m not going to be like liberals and lie through my teeth

For more than 8 months the nation has been assaulted by violent liberals and now its coming from my side too

No, Trump voters committed what happened in the Capital.
Some probably did

I’m not going to be like liberals and lie through my teeth

For more than 8 months the nation has been assaulted by violent liberals and now its coming from my side too
To be honest I don't know who did it, but I don't think anyone on our end would dress up like those turds did.

Blue lives do matter. They shouldn't die for just trying to do their jobs. The good ones anyway.
But that only applies to the Capital Police and the DCPD (same thing?), or the Baltimore Cops.
Do the National Guard troops and the Secret Service Officers receive the same blue line life insurance coverage?

If a Marine Corp regiment is deployed to defend the Inauguration, is it thin blue line, or Semper Fi?

Colors and symbolism technicalities aside: “Let's Be Careful Out There.” -M Conrad

To be honest I don't know who did it, but I don't think anyone on our end would dress up like those turds did.
Modern lib culture affects everyone to one degree or another

no one is exempt

Certainly the most extreme wackos on the left identify themselves not only by the way they act but by their appearance

If verified trump supporters have the same identifying marks of insanity as the leftists then we must assume they are equally damaged

no one is exempt

Certainly the most extreme wackos on the left identify themselves not only by the way they act but by their appearance

If verified trump supporters have the same identifying marks of insanity as the leftists then we must assume they are equally damaged
The difference is that the trump variety would be a fringe while the left version is mainstream and endorsed.

no one is exempt

The difference is that the trump variety would be a fringe while the left version is mainstream and endorsed.
So the fringe is 18 percent

no one is exempt

Pravda Broadcasting System poll?
I bet the repub sample in that poll is fifty times higher than any of their election polls.

About 264 Police Officers died in the line of duty in 2020. Do they matter? About 22 Military Personnel were killed during the same timespan. Do Military lives matter? Does anything matter to the left other than anarchy and Banana Republic politics?

no one is exempt

I bet the repub sample in that poll is fifty times higher than any of their election polls.
Marist has an A+ rating from 538, so you can be sure they're on the up-n-up.

by contrast YouGov has capitol riot support at 45 percent, but YouGov only has B grade.

The sentiment was validated here on USMB in the days after the riots with Trump supports calling them patriots.

no one is exempt

Marist has an A+ rating from 538, so you can be sure they're on the up-n-up.

by contrast YouGov has capitol riot support at 45 percent, but YouGov only has B grade.

The sentiment was validated here on USMB in the days after the riots with Trump supports calling them patriots.
You can’t spell patriots without ‘riots’.
Less than one in five is still marginal. Imagine if they had lost their jobs or business for denouncing that event. That’s what happens when you call out BLM. So keep your phony hypocritical outrage to yourself.

Tea bagger trumpoholics using their kids as weapons and shields in a pandemic, risking their children's health and safety for a disguised Donald Trump support rally. They should be charged with child negligence and endangerment.
1612400138031.png

Forum List

Back