Blue Lives Matter?

Point out the “twist”.
Other than they are not attacking cops but protesting the tyrant in the governors chair?
They are attacking police. Watch the video.

they are not obeying the police.
I dont see them attacking anyone,,,
You don’t see Trump’s spray-on tan either. #Cult45
please try and keep you TDS in check,,,
it just proves youre a moron,,,

Point out the “twist”.
Other than they are not attacking cops but protesting the tyrant in the governors chair?

They have no duty to obey illicit laws or orders.

The police are supporting laws that are unconstitutional. They should realize their error and join the protesters.

However, the purpose and motivation of the crowd are a million times different than those who hate cops just because they are cops.

Learn the difference.
Yes they do, until they have been adjudicated as illicit.

learn the difference.
The people get to determine the legitimacy of tyrants. The government can file suit in court after.

However, lets change the concept. A governor cannot create laws, nor can they enforce laws of their own making. A governor's edict is just so much paper.

These laws and edicts are common knowledge illicit. We have no obligation to obey illicit orders.

Here is a word you may want to look up.

Revolution.

Have you ever known one that asked permission from the courts first?
Haven't courts already found in favor of Governor's?

Point out the “twist”.

The police are supporting laws that are unconstitutional. They should realize their error and join the protesters.

However, the purpose and motivation of the crowd are a million times different than those who hate cops just because they are cops.

Learn the difference.

learn the difference.
The people get to determine the legitimacy of tyrants. The government can file suit in court after.

However, lets change the concept. A governor cannot create laws, nor can they enforce laws of their own making. A governor's edict is just so much paper.

These laws and edicts are common knowledge illicit. We have no obligation to obey illicit orders.

Revolution.

no,,,

Point out the “twist”.

Point out the “twist”.

And of course you are simply lying, as usual, dumbass.

Point out the “twist”.

Their objective isn’t the police. Their objective is regaining natural liberties and the police are an impediment.
BLM assassinate police because they’re police. And then Obama invites BLM to the White House.
You’re an obvious phony.

Tea bagger trumpoholics using their kids as weapons and shields in a pandemic, risking their children's health and safety for a disguised Donald Trump support rally. They should be charged with child negligence and endangerment.
and you would no problem if those same kids winded up in a planned parenthood dumpster instead of being born.

Not so much when it’s Trumpers.

View attachment 331436

HERE’S THE ALL-IMPORTANT LINK:

Video at that link.

Wow.

Someone kept screaming F ing cops over and over. At the cops.

Everything the conservatives claim they stand for is a lie.

Through the years I've watched them to the exact opposite of what they claim to be.

What they believe in and are about is money and the power to force their twisted beliefs on everyone in our nation.

They say what is convenient for them at the time. That's all.

I've watched them sink lower and lower with what I've now learned is there is no low too low for them to sink to.

They also believe that it's ok for them to do what they do simply because someone else did it. Whether someone else did it or not, doesn't give conservatives an excuse to do it.

I so wish conservatives would be voted out of office in such large numbers that conservatives have a right and platform to voice what they want to do to our nation but don't have any power to implement it. With the majority of the population ignoring and shunning conservatives as they should be.

I feel sorry for those cops. Odds are some of them will get the virus and some of those will die. No one should have needlessly put their lives on the line just for doing their job.

Point out the “twist”.

Learn the difference.

learn the difference.

Revolution.

no,,,
Which courts?

plain and simple:
blacks and leftists LOVE criminals and hate police
..whites/Republicans usually don't protests/BURN/loot/etc FOR criminals like the blacks and left do

Point out the “twist”.

Their objective isn’t the police. Their objective is regaining natural liberties and the police are an impediment.
BLM assassinate police because they’re police. And then Obama invites BLM to the White House.
You’re an obvious phony.
.....and he sent his AG to comfort the family of a black man that attacked a white cop---after the black man STOLE and attacked a clerk

.....Obama hates cops [and whites and America--which I have linked many times ]

Point out the “twist”.

Learn the difference.
I suggest you file a complaint with the AG in your state and at the fed level as see what you get.

Not so much when it’s Trumpers.

View attachment 331436

HERE’S THE ALL-IMPORTANT LINK:

Video at that link.

Wow.

Someone kept screaming F ing cops over and over. At the cops.

Everything the conservatives claim they stand for is a lie.

Through the years I've watched them to the exact opposite of what they claim to be.

What they believe in and are about is money and the power to force their twisted beliefs on everyone in our nation.

They say what is convenient for them at the time. That's all.

I've watched them sink lower and lower with what I've now learned is there is no low too low for them to sink to.

They also believe that it's ok for them to do what they do simply because someone else did it. Whether someone else did it or not, doesn't give conservatives an excuse to do it.

I so wish conservatives would be voted out of office in such large numbers that conservatives have a right and platform to voice what they want to do to our nation but don't have any power to implement it. With the majority of the population ignoring and shunning conservatives as they should be.

I feel sorry for those cops. Odds are some of them will get the virus and some of those will die. No one should have needlessly put their lives on the line just for doing their job.

It is amazing how full of shit you are.

Just curious, how did you stand when BLM, who hate cops for being cops not for any liberties they are stealing, when they were protesting and shouting at the cops?

How about antifa? You on their side and their right to get in cops' faces and protest, but not people standing up for liberty and the Constitution?

What about the Unions? How did you feel when they were screaming at cops and getting in their faces? Were they patriotic or just people who don't stand for what they believe in.

You may want to grow some integrity and fast.

Point out the “twist”.

Learn the difference.
I suggest you file a complaint with the AG in your state and at the fed level as see what you get.
So, you're one of those who think that revolution needs permission first?

ETA: BTW, complaints, both civil and criminal HAVE been filed against Wolf.

Forum List

Back