Blue Lives Matter?

Point out the “twist”.
Other than they are not attacking cops but protesting the tyrant in the governors chair?
They are attacking police. Watch the video.

they are not obeying the police.
They have no duty to obey illicit laws or orders.

The police are supporting laws that are unconstitutional. They should realize their error and join the protesters.

However, the purpose and motivation of the crowd are a million times different than those who hate cops just because they are cops.

Learn the difference.
I suggest you file a complaint with the AG in your state and at the fed level as see what you get.
So, you're one of those who think that revolution needs permission first?

ETA: BTW, complaints, both civil and criminal HAVE been filed against Wolf.
It's a revolution to file a complaint for redress?

Point out the “twist”.
Other than they are not attacking cops but protesting the tyrant in the governors chair?

The police are supporting laws that are unconstitutional. They should realize their error and join the protesters.

However, the purpose and motivation of the crowd are a million times different than those who hate cops just because they are cops.

Learn the difference.
I suggest you file a complaint with the AG in your state and at the fed level as see what you get.

Complaints were filed and ignored.

Hence, you have Americans in the face of cops.

Or don't you live in reality?

Not so much when it’s Trumpers.

View attachment 331436

HERE’S THE ALL-IMPORTANT LINK:

Video at that link.

Very true. You can be an American or you can be a Trump supporter. You can’t be both*.

Actually, and as is usual for you, you are 100% backward.

You cannot hate the Constitution and be American. You and the left are on record for that. Traitor.

Sure you can since the Constitution doesn't make disliking the Constitution illegal.

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

Very true. You can be an American or you can be a Trump supporter. You can’t be both*.

You cannot hate the Constitution and be American. You and the left are on record for that. Traitor.

Sure you can since the Constitution doesn't make disliking the Constitution illegal.

It makes it, Un American. To Me, it makes them domestic enemies.

Point out the “twist”.

Learn the difference.

Complaints were filed and ignored.

Hence, you have Americans in the face of cops.

Or don't you live in reality?
I have no people in the faces of cops since I don't have any control nor do I represent any sect or demography you imply. If you think that protesting close to pigs is something new you had better read about the US in the 1960's and 1970's. Was it a revolution when soldiers were shooting down unarmed students? Is it a revolution to have pigs shooting unarmed people almost daily?

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

And yet the Constitution says you do not have the right to infringe on their right to free expression.Darn..

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

And yet the Constitution says you do not have the right to infringe on their right to free expression.Darn..

which means getting in the faces of cops who are trying to protect a tyrant sitting on a governor's chair. They do not have the right to infringe on the citizens rights of free association and assembly, nor to be free in their person and to move about without hinderence.

View attachment 331436

Video at that link.

which means getting in the faces of cops who are trying to protect a tyrant sitting on a governor's chair. They do not have the right to infringe on the citizens rights of free association and assembly, nor to be free in their person and to move about without hinderence.

They have every right to protect the safety of the community during a national and state declared emergency. They also won't let you use the same plate that is dirty to get another round of food on the buffett.

.....Obama hates cops [and whites and America--which I have linked many times ]
No, you have not. You are delusional.
hahahahahhahaa
I am no fan of the pigs.
so you are a fan of criminals and not obeying the law--got it
Just like the people who run the govt. and leo's do.
so your response is babble crap

hahahahahhahaa
I am no fan of the pigs.
Nope, it is merely a reflection of following my peers and breaking the law like they do.

hahahahahhahaa
I am no fan of the pigs.
Nope, it is merely a reflection of following my peers and breaking the law like they do.
babbling
if you hate the police = you hate law and order

When it’s Black protesters: respect the police and obey their commands.

When it’s Trumpers protesting: Fuck the police and fuck the flag.

These are citizens of CALIFORNIA protesting at the State Capital wanting Newsom to open the state back up.

Whoops, you're narrative just took a HUGE nose dive!

You're horrible for not even looking at the demographics of the protesters.

Worse, that you twist this into something it's not and try to make it racist.
I don’t give a shit who or where it is. Blue Lives Matter was the wingnut response to Black Lives Matter, which sprang from peaceful demonstrations in Ferguson. Peaceful demonstrations that were met with tanks and armored vehicles. even though the protesters were not armed. Blue LM was “respect the police and obey the police”. But look at them, in the cop’s faces while trampling the flag.

It’s behavior that none of you would condone if these were Black mobs.

Point out the “twist”.

Their objective isn’t the police. Their objective is regaining natural liberties and the police are an impediment.
BLM assassinate police because they’re police. And then Obama invites BLM to the White House.
You’re an obvious phony.
Name an “assasination”, dope.

Forum List

Back