BLS economists donating to Obama

Three posts, all defensive responses to a mainly informative OP. Interesting.
It wasn't informative, it was stoopid.

There are over 2,500 employees at the BLS. The idiot blogger found one that actually still works there that contributed to Obama. There were two others found that contributed to Republicans.

It's meaningless and breathtakingly retarded to think a single employee in 2,500 can have an affect on the numbers because he tossed some bucks to a democrat or a republican.

There are over 2,500 employees at the BLS. The idiot blogger found one that actually still works there that contributed to Obama. There were two others found that contributed to Republicans.

It's meaningless and breathtakingly retarded to think a single employee in 2,500 can have an affect on the numbers because he tossed some bucks to a democrat or a republican.

There's something in ethics called__ CONFLICT OF INTEREST. I know that means nothing to you and all. But just so you're aware that it is an ethical concept.

There's something in ethics called__ CONFLICT OF INTEREST. I know that means nothing to you and all. But just so you're aware that it is an ethical concept.

So please post for us a copy of the conditions of employment at the BLS that prohibit campaign contributions as a 'conflict of interest'.

Claiming that the BLS is rigging the data is 'mainly informative'.

You know I've seen a few fairly smart rightwing trolls who acted stupidly, even though they knew better, just to annoy liberals, and,

I've also seen quite a few who were genuinely stupid enough to believe the annoying crap they posted.

I now have enough information to confidently categorize you as among the latter.

So please post for us a copy of the conditions of employment at the BLS that prohibit campaign contributions as a 'conflict of interest'.

Ethics is not the same as procedure or law bozo.

Claiming that the BLS is rigging the data is 'mainly informative'.

You know I've seen a few fairly smart rightwing trolls who acted stupidly, even though they knew better, just to annoy liberals, and,

I've also seen quite a few who were genuinely stupid enough to believe the annoying crap they posted.

I now have enough information to confidently categorize you as among the latter.

No, that's the part that was not mainly informative dickweed. Hence, why I worded it the way I did. That part was opinionated.

Apparently, some of the people at the BLS (the org that is rigging employment data); are donating the Obama campaign.

http://freebeacon.com/meet-the-obama-donors-at-the-bls/

Stephen Phillips of Washington, D.C., has contributed at least $270 to Obama during the 2012 cycle. According to his LinkedIn profile, Phillips served as an economist at BLS between June 2009 and July 2012. Phillips was responsible for examining the impact of Obamacare on Healthcare North American Industry Classification System indices. Phillips was also assistant coach for a girls’ high school tennis team in 2010.

He's got to protect his job.

Your speaking about ethics is hilarious.

Apparently, some of the people at the BLS (the org that is rigging employment data); are donating the Obama campaign.

http://freebeacon.com/meet-the-obama-donors-at-the-bls/

Doesn't surprise me.

And no doubt some are Mitt supporters, too.

Don't they have the right to contribute to the man they think ought to take that office?

I think they do.
Yes they have the right, but they do not have the right to cook the numbers.
When the numbers that are submitted the the labor department do not match reality
I see a big problem that they contribute money to obama.

One. One guy, and it appears that dude wasn't even a data compiler, he's a researcher there.

How many people do you think would need to be in on the conspiracy to make this happen?

One. One guy, and it appears that dude wasn't even a data compiler, he's a researcher there.

How many people do you think would need to be in on the conspiracy to make this happen?

Way too many for any cooking to happen. The jobs truthers are out of their minds.

Forum List

Back