Blowing Up Yet Another Democrat Myth

I am a average Joe and I knew about it..God damn how many fucking times do I have to post the story's?

Here is one October 2016

Clapper lied

Investigating Donald Trump, F.B.I. Sees No Clear Link to Russia

You lied when you said Comey was afraid to testify in front of the senate.

What's comey hiding ? How come he doesn't want to

testify before the Senate?

Fuck you I included the god damn quote ...you and your butt buddie knew exactly what I met fag

And I just bumbed a thread on USMB how we knew the FBI was investigating Trump .

Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

What's comey hiding ? How come he doesn't want to testify before the Senate?

Fuck you I included the god damn quote ...you and your butt buddie knew exactly what I met fag

Looks like you meant to lie, saying Comey was afraid to testify in front of the senate. You haven't tried to correct your claim. All you do is lash out how butt hurt you are over what you said.

Looks like you meant to lie, saying Comey was afraid to testify in front of the senate. You haven't tried to correct your claim. All you do is lash out how butt hurt you are over what you said.

I burn your ass once again and now you want to bitch I was to lazy to write the entire thing out on my phone....

You little prick I included the fucking quote in my thread ..

Yup your nothing but a typical liberal pussy...

What has republican policies done for America?
1. Made us the most imprisoned nation in the entire developed world. Way to many bs laws against the poor for bullshit.
2. Destroyed our manufacturing and allowed outsourcing through FREE trade. Thanks Nixon and George hw and w Bush.
3. Doesn't allow us to go to single payer so we're 35th in healthcare. lol. Probably going to fall below 50th when the republicans put their insurance shark care into place.
4. The top 10% of this country has made a shit ton of money, while everyone hasn't....Something stinks. Yep, they need a big tax break to go with 2 above. lol!
4a. Gots to add the fact that we're now the most worked population on earth and sitll don't get ahead.
5. They want to control who you can love and who you can be...But yet, go on about personal freedom and keeping government out of your life. You can't make this shit up!

I burn your ass once again and now you want to bitch I was to lazy to write the entire thing out on my phone....

You burned nothing. You're runing around crying like a school girl that you got caught lying. You're like Fox News when their story was that Scooter Libby was found not guilty of lying to FBI investigators.

But omitted Libby was convicted of all four of the remaining felonies he was charged with.

Would you like a little whine to help you wash down those words?

You burned nothing. You're runing around crying like a school girl that you got caught lying. You're like Fox News when their story was that Scooter Libby was found not guilty of lying to FBI investigators.

But omitted Libby was convicted of all four of the remaining felonies he was charged with.

Would you like a little whine to help you wash down those words?

Now your showing youre butt hurt bitch..

You changed the subject from clapper March 20th and me proving he lied and you didn't know..

To back to comey didn't want to testify?

What kind of snot nose little bitch are you anyways?

You changed the subject from clapper March 20th and me proving he lied and you didn't know..

You never pointed out the lie. Clapper said a lot on march 20th. Why can't you point out what you claim was a lie?

Last edited:
You never pointed out the lie.
What I posted two links ,,, you must be a girl you sure argue like one...non stop bitching and spinning.

You can't quote what you claim Clapper lied about on march 20th? Did nobody teach you how to cut-and-paste?

Or like your claim that Comey is afraid to testify in front of the senate, by actually posting what you're talking about, allows people to bitch slap you.

Slap !!!

Slap what you stupid bitch you forgot the rest of my post

We’re extremely disappointed in James Comey’s decision not to testify voluntarily before the Judiciary Committee. There is no reason he can’t testify before both the Intelligence and Judiciary Committees, particularly given that the Judiciary Committee is the FBI’s primary oversight committee with broad jurisdiction over federal law enforcement, FISA and the nomination of the next FBI director....He should reconsider his decision.”

Forum List

Back