Blowing Up Yet Another Democrat Myth

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Have you noticed how the drumbeat of Democrats claiming collusion between Trump and the Russians, resulting in poor Bill's wife losing the election, has diminished to the point of silence??

Of course, some of the drones on the board haven't gotten the memo yet, but....even here one can sense that it is all but forgotten.

Now, of course, a new meme: Trump fired Comey to stop the investigation.

Obstruction of Justice!!!!!! Impeachment!!!!!

Two problems with the meme:
1. Obama stopped the investigations of Bill's wife...
"Obama says Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server"
Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"
Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

"OBAMA EFFECTIVELY PARDONS HILLARY"
Obama effectively pardons Hillary

"EX-DOJ OFFICIAL: OBAMA SIGNALING FBI TO BACK OFF HILLARY"
Ex-DOJ official: Obama signaling FBI to back off Hillary

2. Comey testified under oath that it never happened.

I think Progressives must be masochists and fly to PC's thread pleading, "Beat me!" You notice, they never respond to the substance of the OP, and they never ignore her either; it's something else. If it's not masochism, I'm at a loss to understand their motivation

Feeling left out and left behind, Chica, because folks are ignoring your retread threads? Narcissism requires professional help, Cynthia...go for it!
why do the liberals love to keep telling you they are ignoring you?

seems counterproductive to their stated goal.

I think Progressives must be masochists and fly to PC's thread pleading, "Beat me!" You notice, they never respond to the substance of the OP, and they never ignore her either; it's something else. If it's not masochism, I'm at a loss to understand their motivation

Clearly, I have become the flame to the Liberal moths.

Feeling left out and left behind, Chica, because folks are ignoring your retread threads? Narcissism requires professional help, Cynthia...go for it!
why do the liberals love to keep telling you they are ignoring you?

seems counterproductive to their stated goal.

It is funny.

They are discombobulated by truth....but have no way to refute same.

It is comic gold the way the dolts respond with posts how they won't/don't respond.

Yet to see any counter to the content of the OP. You know you're on to something when the first, and only, response is to attack the messenger. What, are they trying to say it didn't happen?

Yet to see any counter to the content of the OP. You know you're on to something when the first, and only, response is to attack the messenger. What, are they trying to say it didn't happen?

Hard to claim it didn't happen, or that Comey was prevented from investigating, when there it is in his own testimony.

But....Liberals are imaginative if not honest....and another day, another fable.

Have you noticed how the drumbeat of Democrats claiming collusion between Trump and the Russians, resulting in poor Bill's wife losing the election, has diminished to the point of silence??

Of course, some of the drones on the board haven't gotten the memo yet, but....even here one can sense that it is all but forgotten.

Obama says Hillary Clinton didn’t harm national security with private email server

"Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary’s Private Email Server; ‘A Mistake’ That Gets ‘Blown Up’"
Obama Whines About Criticism Of Hillary's Private Email Server; 'A Mistake' That Gets 'Blown Up'

"CHRIS WALLACE: In October, you were prepared to say you were prepared to say she hadn't jeopardized. And the question is, can you still say that?

PRESIDENT OBAMA: I continue to believe that she has not jeopardized America’s national security.

WALLACE: Can you guarantee to the American people, can you direct the Justice Department to say, Hillary Clinton will be treated as the evidence goes, she will not be, in any way, protected?

OBAMA: I can guarantee that. I guarantee that there is no political influence in any investigation conducted by the Justice Department or the FBI, not just in this case, but in any case. Full stop. Period.

[END VIDEO]

HEGSETH: Bret, he went on to say that there's classified and then there's classified. Is the president setting the table here? Is he already meddling?"
After Obama Says He Is Not Influencing Email Investigation, Conservative Media Claim President Is “Tipping The Scale” For Clinton

the problem is that comey is in a legal box if he states he had that information. it was his duty to report it to the DOJ then. oops.

Hard to claim it didn't happen, or that Comey was prevented from investigating, when there it is in his own testimony.

But....Liberals are imaginative if not honest....and another day, another fable.
Yes, they are endlessly creative in their ability to deny reality. If Comey doesn't serve up the goods to put Trump in jail, they'll simply insist he was bought off, or he was a Trump supporter all along, or some such nonsense. It all makes sense when you realize that all these things they're complaining about are merely means to an end, and that is to ultimately rid the world of the opposition by any means necessary. They don't care if justice is obstructed, they do it too. They don't care if Trump talked with a Russian, they do it too. This is what you get when hysteria reigns and emotion overrides reason.

[END VIDEO]

How many investigations did Repubs put Hillary under???

[END VIDEO]

not enough. and now this special prosecutor might look into it. you know what happens when one of these guys takes over? I can't wait. I can't wait for all of the collusion Mueller finds on the left. This will be fking amazing. BTW, why don't the libs in congress impeach the pres? go for it. oh wait, they can't now because of the special prosecutor. hly fk, these folks now have nothing to fall on. they are officially trapped.

Try this

91bxmSKU7aL._SY679_.jpg

looks like you're in here. hmmmm how is that ignoring? you love to get beat up on eh? Oh, and you got nothing to refute the OP either. poor butt hurt sap loser.

[END VIDEO]

Is that the career criminal and congenital liar to whom you refer?

Try this

91bxmSKU7aL._SY679_.jpg

C'mon......you know very well we enjoy slicing and dicing 'em.

They may slow down the revelations a bit with their 'Is not, issssss nooottttttt!' posts, but the comic gold is worth it.

Trump knew that Flynn was a double agent for Türkiye when he made him NSA, and let him see Top Secret intelligence.

Refute THAT, poser.

Forum List

Back