BLOWBACK - Garland & Wray Have P!##ed Off Americans; Staying Silent Making It Worse

Yeah, honestly. Not only that but, I'm willing to bet that there are a lot of
democrats who don't post on message boards that are upset, also.
CNN even thought it was over the top.

I am finding the only ones that care either way are those that are already political junkies

Too soon to know if it was over the top or not. It is not like they went in with body armor and guns blazing. They were there for a couple of hours before the news even found out.

Of course a judge issued a warrant. Pointing out the obvious isnt an argument. The question is, how do you know that they found anything in the safe?
Maybe they found nothing in the safe
Hopefully, that is where he kept classified documents
That is the way searches work

Those who reside in the Conservative echo chamber believe America is outraged about the Mara Lago raid

Most think Trump had it coming
"Had it coming"?
Sounds more like a payback or a vendetta, than something on the up and up.

Democrat echo chamber? possibly

I bet the majority of Independents are not in the same camp as the dems.

They started this raid with 47% of Americans having an "unfavorable view" of the FBI. After this it will crater. Just another institution that you idiots ruined, along with public health, the CDC, the NIH. Shall we talk about what childhood vaccine uptake looks like now, after your Gestapo tactics with the Covid vaccines?

Once the Republicans take over the house, they need to defund the FBI.
They need to start over; the current status is not manageable.

"Had it coming"?

No one wants to see a situation where either party is allowed to weaponize the justice department. That scares the shit out of everyone.

Boy, if thats what youre pinning youre hopes on, things arent looking so great for you right now.

I am not pinning anything on anything.

I am taking the "lets get for information before judging" approach.

I have said 20 times now that if this was all over just some generic classified documents I will join the mob with torches and pitchforks marching down the National Mall.

In the end, I have no dog in the hunt.

But I enjoyed the last 30 hours or so on this forum more than any other time. The collective head explosions time after time are pure entertainment gold

I am not pinning anything on anything.

I am taking the "lets get for information before judging" approach.

I have said 20 times now that if this was all over just some generic classified documents I will join the mob with torches and pitchforks marching down the National Mall.

In the end, I have no dog in the hunt.

But I enjoyed the last 30 hours or so on this forum more than any other time. The collective head explosions time after time are pure entertainment gold
Im actually enjoying it a lot too.

You do understand the repercussions if they didnt find anything in the safe, right?
I wouldn't trust the FBI when they finally tell us what they claim they found. There is a reason they didn't let Trump's attorneys watch what they were doing.

You really do have to wonder why it is that every government agency has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are willing to lie, by pass laws and even show political bias.
I guess I missed the raid on the Clintons when they took things from the White House. I guess I missed the raid on Hillarys private email server.
Oh that’s right no one did raid either time. But there were FISA warrants that were based on known lies.
Where was that raid on the Clintons?
Republicans accused them of murder, stealing, rape, financial crimes……Yet , when they controlled the Justice Department they came up empty

What happened with Lock up Hillary?

I wouldn't trust the FBI when they finally tell us what they claim they found. There is a reason they didn't let Trump's attorneys watch what they were doing.
That was a serious mistake. Even if they did find something that Trump shouldnt have had, now he can accuse them of planting evidence as an option and millions of people will believe him.

"Had it coming"?

Yes….Had it coming

Real Americans were outraged over Jan 6 and yes, they blame Trump

Forum List

Back